TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Lotts said:

I am holding my passport and my visa.

The big, sacred envelope... It's. In. My. Hands. 

This whole process has now just punched me in the feels. It's done. 😐

More goodbyes today to people I will probably never see again. Gonna be a tough one. 😭

Damn woman that just made me tear up.

Lots of big big hugs for you and your loved ones. It will be hard but you'll get so much more in return.

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Little_Vixen said:

Damn woman that just made me tear up.

Lots of big big hugs for you and your loved ones. It will be hard but you'll get so much more in return.

Grandparents and uni folk. Probably won't see any of them again, to be honest.

This whole week is going to be tough. 

I think the worst one will be saying goodbye to my sister. She bought me a heart charm with "love you, dad X" engraved into it. (dad passed suddenly in 2008) and she keeps saying "one last ride" to me, referring to taking me to the airport. This is all so bittersweet.

Thank you, waterproof make up 😂

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:56 AM, Lotts said:

Planning to spend the afternoon in the sunshine in a beer garden... Enjoying the 78° weather. 

Hey, Americaland... You still stuck in winter over there? 😉

Depends on what part of Americaland - we've already had 80+ degree weather here in South Carolina. I'm actually not happy about it. LOL

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Lotts said:

I am holding my passport and my visa.

The big, sacred envelope... It's. In. My. Hands. 

This whole process has now just punched me in the feels. It's done. 😐

More goodbyes today to people I will probably never see again. Gonna be a tough one. 😭

Never gonna see them again? Is that because you don't like them? Why not travel back?

My wife is getting her approval to travel by approximately August, but we likely will not go back to Cambodia until later 2019. That is when I will see everybody again. 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Lotts said:

Grandparents and uni folk. Probably won't see any of them again, to be honest.

This whole week is going to be tough. 

I think the worst one will be saying goodbye to my sister. She bought me a heart charm with "love you, dad X" engraved into it. (dad passed suddenly in 2008) and she keeps saying "one last ride" to me, referring to taking me to the airport. This is all so bittersweet.

Thank you, waterproof make up 😂

That one was tough for my wife as well, her sister. They were very close, so many tears at the airport. 

They do have video calls (FB Messenger) a few times per week now. We are looking to get her sister a tourist visa for our wedding ceremony in Nov/Dec but it is very difficult to get one for Cambodia. Worst case we will see them when we travel back at least

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, LydiaP said:

312 Days. 42 days since RFE was received. I can't even hope that I hear this week.

Hang in there...I know this is hard. No end in sight for my case but trying to keep positive 

Does anyone know how long AP take and how are we notified if we are approved or not? Feeling so frustrated and at times very sad. This is definitely a trying time I our relationship 😥

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
3 minutes ago, D & JL said:

Update: Noa2 4/19/18 Approved

Finally after almost 90 days RFE received.. There has not been an update anywhere. The notice just came today in the mail! My SR said on the 17th pending security checks. So patience is a virtue. Thanks God 🤗

I hope everyone else gets approved soon. Best of luck to all..

Congrats. I'm almost halfway to that point. I hope everything goes smoothly for you from here on out.

40 minutes ago, LydiaP said:

Congrats. I'm almost halfway to that point. I hope everything goes smoothly for you from here on out.

Thank you! Yours will be approved sooner than you expect. Just be patient and keep ur mind busy hun! Good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, D & JL said:

Update: Noa2 4/19/18 Approved

Finally after almost 90 days RFE received.. There has not been an update anywhere. The notice just came today in the mail! My SR said on the 17th pending security checks. So patience is a virtue. Thanks God 🤗

I hope everyone else gets approved soon. Best of luck to all..

Congratulations! Nice to hear another June filer will be moving in to the next stages...I am praying we will hear something soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.