TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 4/13/2018 at 11:09 AM, Dee elle said:

EAD and  AP are free if applying at the same time as the AOS.. total cost is AOS and Biometrics 

Oh YAY! Thank you! :)

CASE FILED/SENT: 9/25/17

USCIS RECEIVED: 9/27/17

NOA 1: 9/29/17

NOA 2: 4/03/18

NVC RCVD. & CASE # ASSIGNED: 4/24/18

CASE LEFT NVC: 4/27/18

CONSULATE RECEIVED CASE: 4/29/18

MEDICAL @ ST. LUKE'S: 5/17/18

SPUTUM TEST: 5/23-25/18

PULMONARY EVAL: 5/30/18

CULTURE RESULT: 7/26/18 NEGATIVE!!!

INTERVIEW DATE: 8/07/18 APPROVED!!!

VISA RECEIVED: 9/01/18

CFO SEMINAR: 9/25/18

US ENTRY:  9/28/18 

MARRIAGE: 10/25/18

AOS FILED: 12/14/18 I-765, I-485, I-131

AOS NOA1: 12/19/18

BIOMETRICS SCHEDULE: 01/08/19

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Lisa123 said:

FINALLY!!!! Approval notice received today. Date on it is 11th, 1 day short of 60 days from RFE. Tonight I will sleep like a child

Good to know, they are taking long on some of these RFEs now. Should ease the mind of those with long RFE waits, I’ve seen a few taking longer like this.

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lisa123 said:

FINALLY!!!! Approval notice received today. Date on it is 11th, 1 day short of 60 days from RFE. Tonight I will sleep like a child

Congrats! How were you notified?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

I AM APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LITERALLY JUST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! FINALLY!

Hopefully, now your journey will be quick and smooth!

5 hours ago, AbSa said:

I know how bad this feeling is ... so sad to hear  that, I thought the background check is done before RFE is sent, once the get your response they just process and approve !! this is confusing and frustrating and ...

Really nobody can understand how this whole process works.

at least you could visit your fiance and spend sometime together to forget the stress you are going through, my best prayers for all of us who are over waiting.. 

I would've thought it was like you said but it seems like its not the case. Now when it clears they said a decision would be made promptly. Hopefully its soon. I knew I was signing myself up for a short term process but its inevitable to believe all the waiting time without any straight up info on the case. You need to keep on calling until something right is done. My best wishes to everyone in the journey to being with their loved one. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline
1 hour ago, Martin3517 said:

I AM APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LITERALLY JUST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for dean winchester happy gif

Congraltutions!! We just found it we got approved as well!! We’re Celebrating with you❤️❤️

4 hours ago, Lisa123 said:

Congratulations.. Lets celebrate!!! 🤗🥂🍾

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline
4 hours ago, Lisa123 said:

So happy for you!!

1 hour ago, Martin3517 said:

Congratulations!!! 🍻🥂🍾 I am so happy for you.. Good luck with the rest of the process! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Martin3517 said:

Congrats, so can fly back with you in June? Or will you just have her come earlier?

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.