TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, D & JL said:

Well, its a waiting game now. They responded that I am on a processing hold waiting for security checks to be cleared once they get the clearance I will have a decision made on my case. 

Yes, I got that same response :wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline
4 hours ago, Swissmiss82 said:

i am sooo sorry you have to go through this :( 

try to stay positive and remember why you are in this process!

try to think of the beautiful wedding day you'll face later this year and say yes to forever <3

Thank you for your sweet words. It means so much!❤️❤️ 

Also it seems if we both found Swiss boys😝😍 unless of course I have that backwards 

1 hour ago, Katemdedo said:

Thank you for your sweet words. It means so much!❤️❤️ 

Also it seems if we both found Swiss boys😝😍 unless of course I have that backwards 

hahaha well actually i'm the swiss and found my american prince lol 

but either way - lucky for both of us :) 

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
16 hours ago, LydiaP said:

Day 306. 36 days since our RFE was received. USCIS doesn't take numbers anymore for a call back from an officer. I was advised to call back on Thursday or Friday and hope its a low call volume day. 

Thinking of you. Hoping your day comes very soon.

2 hours ago, KBA said:

Yes, I got that same response :wacko:

Hey so maybe whoever is taking longer than expected is that the security checks are not cleared. And some people have waited months even years, so I hope that doesn't happen to either of us. This process is so frustrating smdh! Not giving up though..

Timeline
8 minutes ago, D & JL said:

Hey so maybe whoever is taking longer than expected is that the security checks are not cleared. And some people have waited months even years, so I hope that doesn't happen to either of us. This process is so frustrating smdh! Not giving up though..

Yes I am praying it is not another year!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, D & JL said:

Hi Junies , it's the first time posting here, august 1st filer (beneficiary), just feel very frustrated bu seeing some of June and July filers are still waiting, everyday I check out here hopping to see more approvals of people waiting soooo long:( I really can't express my bad feeling for me and for you this is getting really sad and crazy ...

I'm just wondering how longest this wait  would take to hear something (NOA2 , RFE or even denial) just to set up one's mind?   

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, AbSa said:

could that take a year ?!!!!

3 minutes ago, AbSa said:

Hi Junies , it's the first time posting here, august 1st filer (beneficiary), just feel very frustrated bu seeing some of June and July filers are still waiting, everyday I check out here hopping to see more approvals of people waiting soooo long:( I really can't express my bad feeling for me and for you this is getting really sad and crazy ...

I'm just wondering how longest this wait  would take to hear something (NOA2 , RFE or even denial) just to set up one's mind?   

The worst case I’ve seen was 1 year+ without rfe.....

7 minutes ago, AbSa said:

Well, my case is at 308 days! Received an RFE 1/11/18 responded 1/25/18.. They now say its on a processing hold because of security checks, but no time given as to decision making which really .... But I am not as impatient, I did travel to spend time with my fiance it had been 10 months since we last saw each other. Trying to save for wedding, paperwork.. And there you go invested in a well deserved joyous vacation. Now my next step is to wait because really its out of my hands! Praying I get approved by summer I hate being away from my fiance its heartbreaking 😔

I just don't think I can patiently wait forever.. In 57 days it will be a year that my petition was received 😏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, D & JL said:

Well, my case is at 308 days! Received an RFE 1/11/18 responded 1/25/18.. They now say its on a processing hold because of security checks, but no time given as to decision making which really .... But I am not as impatient, I did travel to spend time with my fiance it had been 10 months since we last saw each other. Trying to save for wedding, paperwork.. And there you go invested in a well deserved joyous vacation. Now my next step is to wait because really its out of my hands! Praying I get approved by summer I hate being away from my fiance its heartbreaking 😔

I just don't think I can patiently wait forever.. In 57 days it will be a year that my petition was received 😏

I know how bad this feeling is ... so sad to hear  that, I thought the background check is done before RFE is sent, once the get your response they just process and approve !! this is confusing and frustrating and ...

Really nobody can understand how this whole process works.

at least you could visit your fiance and spend sometime together to forget the stress you are going through, my best prayers for all of us who are over waiting.. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, D & JL said:

I am in the same boat so really nothing more to do but wait...but I am also hoping to hear something before we hit the one year mark! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.