TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, Katemdedo said:

Still haven’t gotten any response for an NOA2.. they sent us a letter on March 7th explaining they were sorry for the delay and that we will hear an answer within 45 days.. well 45 days is about to come and with with no answers yet.. feeling discouraged😕

That's the answer we also got from UsCIS last february when we sent them an inquiry about our case. 

I decided to again send them a second inquiry last week and they responded we will hear again from them by May 6. 

So sad that we all have to go through this long process. I kept telling myself i have to be patient and strong. 

But sometimes negativity comes my mind and can't help not to cry and be sad 😭😭😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline
18 minutes ago, garylenhall said:

That's the answer we also got from UsCIS last february when we sent them an inquiry about our case. 

I decided to again send them a second inquiry last week and they responded we will hear again from them by May 6. 

So sad that we all have to go through this long process. I kept telling myself i have to be patient and strong. 

But sometimes negativity comes my mind and can't help not to cry and be sad 😭😭😭

The way they treat us is dehumanizing at times... I don’t know how much more we can handle from them💔

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
13 hours ago, KBA said:

Could they just finish June cases already?!?? :wacko:

It is wrong how they do these. 

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?cfl=

You see the most recent approvals are mostly coming from October filers. How can they approve people from 4-5 months later? These remaining files from June and earlier should be TOP priority for them, and that is something I hope the management at the USCIS, DOHS would stress to their staff. 

The only acceptable reason for it to be delayed is IF they found something suspicious within the case and are actively looking at it. The key word is ACTIVELY, and it is not simply thrown at the bottom of some dustbin. 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
18 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

You see the most recent approvals are mostly coming from October filers. How can they approve people from 4-5 months later? These remaining files from June and earlier should be TOP priority for them, and that is something I hope the management at the USCIS, DOHS would stress to their staff. 

The only acceptable reason for it to be delayed is IF they found something suspicious within the case and are actively looking at it. The key word is ACTIVELY, and it is not simply thrown at the bottom of some dustbin. 

True, perhaps in our case they are doing some digging...but for 3 months? I’ve heard horror stories about some security clearances lasting a year though :wacko: 

Timeline
20 hours ago, Lotts said:

Passport and visa are ready to pick up tomorrow. 

Eeeeeeek.

Ed, my cat, is having her jabs tomorrow before she is put on the same flight as me. I'm SURROUNDED by shipping paperwork, import, and customs forms so I can send excess luggage, my possessions, and such.

This is becoming VERY real. Moving day is May 1st via BWI. Read nothing but good reviews about the staff there. 😁

My thoughts are with those still waiting. Hope things move along for you all 💜

Is ed going to be in cargo? I'm taking my cat, georgie, with me to colorado but i think i may have to contact an international pet service for him to be able to take delta cargo. I don't think he can fly in the cabin with me since i'm basically travelling for 24 hours. 

Timeline
45 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

If something was wrong with a certain case, they should let the filers know about it right away. Instead, they make people wait and wait and wait which doesn't make sense. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Oksmanoks said:

If something was wrong with a certain case, they should let the filers know about it right away. Instead, they make people wait and wait and wait which doesn't make sense. 

I'd say, if you haven't already, call them again, get names, after they tell you the same thing they did before, ask to speak to their supervisor. Don't be mean, the person on the phone is not the one causing you a problem, they are just telling you what they see in your case. They will ask if you want to speak with their supervisor or with an immigration agent. Say immigration agent. When you talk to them, get their name too. They will tell you if they see any problems with your case and if not it's still pending. If you don't already have an active inquiry and they ask if you want them to submit one, tell them yes and get the reference number. Then call and e-mail both of your senators and your congressman and tell them what's going on and include the names of the people you talked to and the inquiry reference number. They will send you a couple of forms you'll need to fill out. Now.....if you've already done that, I have no other suggestions other than pray for it to be approved soon, as well as for you to maintain your sanity. I know the wait is maddening. 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, BigRob1969 said:

I'd say, if you haven't already, call them again, get names, after they tell you the same thing they did before, ask to speak to their supervisor. Don't be mean, the person on the phone is not the one causing you a problem, they are just telling you what they see in your case. They will ask if you want to speak with their supervisor or with an immigration agent. Say immigration agent. When you talk to them, get their name too. They will tell you if they see any problems with your case and if not it's still pending. If you don't already have an active inquiry and they ask if you want them to submit one, tell them yes and get the reference number. Then call and e-mail both of your senators and your congressman and tell them what's going on and include the names of the people you talked to and the inquiry reference number. They will send you a couple of forms you'll need to fill out. Now.....if you've already done that, I have no other suggestions other than pray for it to be approved soon, as well as for you to maintain your sanity. I know the wait is maddening. 

Actually, our case was easy. I have my visa and tickets and my POE is in May. I'm just sad about those who are still waiting and don't have any clue why. I feel like everyone should've been treated equally as we all did the same paperwork and filed for the same purpose. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Oksmanoks said:

Is ed going to be in cargo? I'm taking my cat, georgie, with me to colorado but i think i may have to contact an international pet service for him to be able to take delta cargo. I don't think he can fly in the cabin with me since i'm basically travelling for 24 hours. 

Yeah, she is flying with a company called AirPets. They pick her up the night before from my home, keep her in kennels for the night, do all her preflight checks with an onsite vet, issue a 'fit-to-fly' certificate, build a custom crate for her (which is sprayed with a pheromone spray to keep animals calm), her flight is paid for, and she'll be ready for collection at the cargo desk at the other end.

Luckily, this company are based in Heathrow, so she will be on the same flight as me in a special, climatised part of the cargo hold.

I would love to have her in the cabin with me, but it's too far. That and she would howl the whole way there with her legs crossed. 😳

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Day 306. 36 days since our RFE was received. USCIS doesn't take numbers anymore for a call back from an officer. I was advised to call back on Thursday or Friday and hope its a low call volume day. 

@John & Rose congrats to you and your family on your approval. I wish you all much suscess. I hope and pray I'll get my approval soon, our case is still in AP. 

On 4/15/2018 at 6:28 PM, KBA said:

Ugh! I hope you hear something back this week! :blink: 

Well, its a waiting game now. They responded that I am on a processing hold waiting for security checks to be cleared once they get the clearance I will have a decision made on my case. 

On 4/17/2018 at 5:34 AM, Katemdedo said:

The way they treat us is dehumanizing at times... I don’t know how much more we can handle from them💔

i am sooo sorry you have to go through this :( 

try to stay positive and remember why you are in this process!

try to think of the beautiful wedding day you'll face later this year and say yes to forever <3

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.