TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
15 hours ago, Jeanette & Jason said:

I am beyond sad and full of questions that doesn’t come out. We have a sponsor and paper saying I will get my disability check indefinitely in USA, and if I have any medical expenses I will get paid partly back from Norwegian government. 

Yes, I am 100 % disabled here in Norway and I am on no medication other than alergi and over the counter pain pills.... similar to Advil. I will get all from my Norwegian government and having a sponsor, so how the hell am I going to be a public charge for the American government?! 

We we are going to talk to a lawyer on Thursday over Skype and on top of it all the USCIS approval we have will end at 22 nd April. We don’t even know if that time frame will be extended or ... I am just baffled and upset, we are not giving up, but this is a stupid reason for denial. It’s like they have been trying to find any way to deny us all the way. We have 7 affidavit, 44 page of chats and pictures, official gov letter stating I will get my money indefinitely - though here I am wondering since it wasn’t stamped and signed can be the reason they didn’t believe the authenticity of it - sponsor I-134 papers which works for the American postal services - here I am wondering if they even looked at that application and only saw Jason’s I-134 papers which we know wouldn’t be enough and reason we needed a sponsor.  He is also disabled and gets disability from US government. 

It’ Like disabled people aren’t good enough people to find love... not like we been together for over 8 years or anything..... sighs.

8FB047A9-925C-453F-8908-2EC77686E277.jpeg

I am so sorry. I can't express how heartbroken I am for you. Please keep your head up and your heart open. You will get there one way or the other. This is just a little setback. 

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Little_Vixen said:

I'm keeping you in my prayers. You've waited so long for this I cant imagine the amount of love for your partner you must possess. You are so lucky to find your true soulmate and have the strength to endure this. Your day will come, I know it. 

Thank you! Some days are worse than others...I’m definitely a “planner” so with this process I have to completely throw planning out the window! 

3 minutes ago, KBA said:

Thank you! Some days are worse than others...I’m definitely a “planner” so with this process I have to completely throw planning out the window! 

Until it hits!  It is incredible how quickly you will forget about this bizarre part of the journey.  I am praying for you guys.  I honestly can't believe what is going on.  

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Until it hits!  It is incredible how quickly you will forget about this bizarre part of the journey.  I am praying for you guys.  I honestly can't believe what is going on.  

Thank you! Even though I knew it probably would be useless, I sent another email to the CSC follow up email. No response yet as expected!  In their last email of course they said can give me no idea how much longer 😖 

Timeline

I still haven't heard back from the Montreal Consulate about my packet 3. It's been like 3 weeks now. 

EVERYTHING STINKS :(

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's like I'm waiting for my approval all over again. 

8 minutes ago, KBA said:

Thank you! Even though I knew it probably would be useless, I sent another email to the CSC follow up email. No response yet as expected!  In their last email of course they said can give me no idea how much longer 😖 

No luck with the Ombudsman?  They seemed to give the best info.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
14 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

No luck with the Ombudsman?  They seemed to give the best info.

Not a thing from them...I spoke with their office probably 3 weeks ago and got the “we have 45 business days to respond” response. Frustrating!!

15 minutes ago, KBA said:

Not a thing from them...I spoke with their office probably 3 weeks ago and got the “we have 45 business days to respond” response. Frustrating!!

It completely sucks.  Hang in there.  As bad as it feels now, it will be incredible once you get approved.  It was so fast that I was actually hoping (for just a moment) that it would slow down a little!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
4 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

It completely sucks.  Hang in there.  As bad as it feels now, it will be incredible once you get approved.  It was so fast that I was actually hoping (for just a moment) that it would slow down a little!

Thanks!! I just pray we don’t receive a denial for some reason after all this waiting! 😬

7 minutes ago, KBA said:

Thanks!! I just pray we don’t receive a denial for some reason after all this waiting! 😬

Don't even think like that.  Denials at this stage are usually very obvious.  You have met at least once in the 2 years prior to filing and you have proof of an ongoing relationship and you are both legally free and clear to marry.  I don't think there is a whole lot of red flags with your petition.  

That being said, the denial feelings will be with you until you are both past immigration at the airport.  Things are going good for us now but we are worried about the interview.  After that we have some filipino only paperwork that can cause another issue and if we get through that, we have POE in Chicago.  Any one of those spots can stop us dead.  How is that for a feel good!

One step at a time.  You will get past USCIS.  I have faith.  After that you can take control!

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

How do I schedule my visa interview at London embassy? Do I need to wait until after my medical which is the 20th of this month or can I carry on and book it? I wanna book it for the end of next month.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

Don't even think like that.  Denials at this stage are usually very obvious.  You have met at least once in the 2 years prior to filing and you have proof of an ongoing relationship and you are both legally free and clear to marry.  I don't think there is a whole lot of red flags with your petition.  

That being said, the denial feelings will be with you until you are both past immigration at the airport.  Things are going good for us now but we are worried about the interview.  After that we have some filipino only paperwork that can cause another issue and if we get through that, we have POE in Chicago.  Any one of those spots can stop us dead.  How is that for a feel good!

One step at a time.  You will get past USCIS.  I have faith.  After that you can take control!

any clue how long it takes to get your passport back after the interview just wondering we have an interview the day before you and planning for april 26 as a travel date 

6 minutes ago, Knoka said:

any clue how long it takes to get your passport back after the interview just wondering we have an interview the day before you and planning for april 26 as a travel date 

My understanding is usually between 5 and 10 days depending on how it is delivered. Some people had extended AP so we will not book any flights until they have visa and CFO stamp in hand. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.