TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Justmel said:

@purplepink my fiance (the petitioner) received my packet 3, 9 days after our status changed to ready. I sent back my packet 3 the day I received and I got packet 4 emailed to me the next day. The wait time for an interview was a month but I had to take a later date.

Did your fiance receive it by email or mail? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Justmel said:

@purplepink he received it by email and I think I got it in the mail a week later along with a copy of our I-129f.

Thanks. I'm so anxious.

Our lawyer put the wrong house number here in Canada, and I'm afraid it's going to go back to the embassy.

Yours got delivered via Canada Post and you had to sign off on it? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Sigh. Another day goes by. If I have to wait 60 days for this RFE (because that's been my luck in this whole process) I'm going to lose my .

2 hours ago, LydiaP said:

Sigh. Another day goes by. If I have to wait 60 days for this RFE (because that's been my luck in this whole process) I'm going to lose my .

Hang in there at least they have touched your case once.  so hopefully it will not be much longer.   This processes can make anyone anxious.   pray everything goes well and you get approval notice soon. 

June 9th NOA1          December 15th NOA2      January 18th NVC Received

January 29th NVC Number     January 31 NVC left    Feb 5th Embassy Received

Feb 9th Filed DS-160 and scheduled interview      March 21st Medical 😭   March 27 second medical 

April 02 medical results   Interview: Grandmother's Birthday. :)  Arrival of Fiancee: 04/13/2018

Wedding Date: 5/27/2018  AOS sent: 6/02/2018 Bio-meterics 8/17/2018  Approved 2 year Green Card: 10/10/2018 Notice of Action 10/15/2018

2 Year conditional Green Card 10/17/2018  Now living our life keeping in mind to fill paperwork for 10 year card 7/20/2020.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
2 hours ago, LydiaP said:

Don't stress. It does come to an end at some point. Been patiently waiting for mine too. 

46 minutes ago, Lotts said:

Sooooo... What is packet 3?

All we got was a letter saying what the LND and WAC numbers are.

I heard that petitioners have been getting emails from NVC when it left to go to the embassy, but now a letter?! I haven't had anything :/ They're so inconsistent!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
22 hours ago, Phil & Han said:

Hey all,

Any UK people have experience of attending the interview, getting approved but finding out the medical wasn't there so they couldn't issue the visa?

I called the doctors office straight after my interview on the 19th March (interview was 2 weeks after the medical on the 5th March) and they said the results were being couriered to the embassy on the 19th too - hopefully they were able to match the approved K1 visa packet to the medical that same day limiting any delay.

On CEAC my case creation date has been updated to 21 March and is showing as "Administrative processing" - what does the shift in creation date mean?

Any ideas in terms of time lines and the process from here would be awesome :) 

Mine arrived on the day of my interview, but had not been put onto the system. 

Medical 23rd feb

interview 2nd March

visa received in hand 15th march 

Timeline
48 minutes ago, emylady said:

I heard that petitioners have been getting emails from NVC when it left to go to the embassy, but now a letter?! I haven't had anything :/ They're so inconsistent!

My fiancé the petitioner got the email, and I received the letter some 2/3 days after he had the email. 

3 minutes ago, KandW said:

My fiancé the petitioner got the email, and I received the letter some 2/3 days after he had the email. 

Is there anything important in it, or does it just say it's gone to the embassy? Do we need it for the interview? If so, I'll get my fiancé to call NVC and ask to be sent the email.

Timeline
Just now, emylady said:

Is there anything important in it, or does it just say it's gone to the embassy? Do we need it for the interview? If so, I'll get my fiancé to call NVC and ask to be sent the email.

Didnt use it for the interview. I’m sure I used it for my medical though. 

5 minutes ago, KandW said:

Mine arrived on the day of my interview, but had not been put onto the system. 

Medical 23rd feb

interview 2nd March

visa received in hand 15th march 

That’s reassuring, not too long to wait. When did you receive confirmation of “issued” on Ceac or whatever?

I have a relatively long notice period at work and want to know when it’s safe to hand it in.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.