TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, Nefertari said:

Hi Junies, 

I'm still waiting my passport...:whistle:

My interview was on the 27th and my status is still as application received so, no VISA still. 

K1-

Jun/08/2017 - NOA1 - Received text/email

Nov/30/2017 - NOA2 -  Approval date

Feb/27/2018 - Interview - Approved

Apr/13/2018 - POE 

Apr/27/2018 - Wedding

AOS-

May/22/2018 - Package sent - 

Jun/11/2018 - Package rejected due to incorrect Fee

Jun/21/2018 - Package sent (again with the correct Fee)

Jul/08/2018 - NOA1

Mar/27/2019- NOA2 (interview scheduled for May 1st)

May/01/2019- Interview - Approved

May/02/2019- New card is being produced

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lana&Tyler said:

Thanks. Yes she did tell me right after the approx. 5 minute interview that my visa has officially been approved and that I should expect everything to come back to me within 7 days. My online status has already been changed to "issued". Pretty good! 

I had my medical exactly 2 weeks before my interview.  I think that's a very safe timeframe and enough time to get all your medical results to the consulate. I had no problems, everything worked out perfectly! 

To to all the Germans out there, the interview was THE MOST RELAXED THING EVER. the people and officers were ridiculously nice and friendly, everyone has a smile on their face, is respectful and understanding and just overall nice. You will be treated well.

I spend a total of 30 mins at the consulate. I did NOT HAVE TO SHOW A SINGLE DOCUMENT except my passport of course, and the DS-160 confirmation page at the outside of the consulate. That was it!!! The questions were the standard "where did you meet him, when did you start dating, do you have any children etc". They will explain very thoroughly what happens after issuance of the visa and what to do. 

At the end, when she declared that everything looked great and she  announced with great pleasure that our visa has been approved, she wished us good luck and all the best for our marriage. 

Naturally I told her how amazing she is, took all my anxiety and nervousness away in a heartbeat.

I was blown away. Very nice, relaxed and comfortable experience. You mustn't worry, even though I did not have to show any documents or any proof of an ongoing relationship I advise and urge you to bring EVERYTHING you have. I brought well over 150 documents and evidence. 

Good luck to everybody. 🍀

Please fill your timeline. 

K1-

Jun/08/2017 - NOA1 - Received text/email

Nov/30/2017 - NOA2 -  Approval date

Feb/27/2018 - Interview - Approved

Apr/13/2018 - POE 

Apr/27/2018 - Wedding

AOS-

May/22/2018 - Package sent - 

Jun/11/2018 - Package rejected due to incorrect Fee

Jun/21/2018 - Package sent (again with the correct Fee)

Jul/08/2018 - NOA1

Mar/27/2019- NOA2 (interview scheduled for May 1st)

May/01/2019- Interview - Approved

May/02/2019- New card is being produced

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Lotts said:

Dumb question number #192736 from Lotts;

Does the DS-160 barcode page thing need to be printed in colour?

Don't think so.  Mine was, but I dont see any reason it should have to be.

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, mysticdolphin95 said:

Print a few copies of the I-94 arrival record once your fiancé/e enters the country.  It should be available right after they enter, and you'll need a few for the packet (plus things like SSN and drivers licenses).  A reminder that you DON'T have to wait 2 weeks before applying for a SSN - this was advice from when paper I-94s had to be entered manually.

Could I bother you for a link or some directions as to where we can find this arrival record?

So glad to hear you guys are doing well and thanks so much for this stellar advice!  :)

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
39 minutes ago, D and T said:

Could I bother you for a link or some directions as to where we can find this arrival record?

So glad to hear you guys are doing well and thanks so much for this stellar advice!  :)

Go here and click on "Already visiting and need proof of visitor status?"  This will let you print your most recent I-94 with entry status. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Well I tried to catch up on the last thread...then saw it was closed and this one was started...and now I'm just giving up on reading every page :P I was away for too long.

I got back to the states Tuesday night, back to work yesterday. The Sweden withdrawals ARE. REAL. That place is amazing. Of course, probably had a lot to do with the company. :P

Paul actually got his visa in the mail before I left this week! We couldn't believe it was so fast. Was kinda nice to think for a minute... hey, you can just come home with me!! But he has some people to visit and goodbyes to say, and his nephew's birthday is the beginning of May. SO his ticket is booked and his POE will be on May 16 in Charlotte!! :D At least I can look forward to it!

We're planning on getting legally married pretty quickly, and then waiting and having our wedding ceremony in the fall so his family can come from Sweden hopefully. Anybody else planning similarly? If so, or if you have already, do you consider the wedding date your anniversary, or the legal date? :blink:

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
5 minutes ago, LydiaP said:

I got my RFE

They ignored my full scan of my passport and just noticed the copy of the birth certificate I sent in which they claims is my "short form" (My only birth certificate that I have).

So I'm doing another full scan of my passport and sending it in.

Do I need to scan all of the pages of my passport?

Just now, LydiaP said:

I scanned every page including the front and back covers. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, LydiaP said:

They request all pages of the passport or (back and front of birth certificate).

June 9th NOA1          December 15th NOA2      January 18th NVC Received

January 29th NVC Number     January 31 NVC left    Feb 5th Embassy Received

Feb 9th Filed DS-160 and scheduled interview      March 21st Medical 😭   March 27 second medical 

April 02 medical results   Interview: Grandmother's Birthday. :)  Arrival of Fiancee: 04/13/2018

Wedding Date: 5/27/2018  AOS sent: 6/02/2018 Bio-meterics 8/17/2018  Approved 2 year Green Card: 10/10/2018 Notice of Action 10/15/2018

2 Year conditional Green Card 10/17/2018  Now living our life keeping in mind to fill paperwork for 10 year card 7/20/2020.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Just now, dlsmal01 said:

They request all pages of the passport or (back and front of birth certificate).

Just now, dlsmal01 said:

Yes, I sent in all of the pages before. But now they are asking for it again?

1 minute ago, Evernoel said:

Case number assigned. Please I need help getting the nvc case tracker. Thanks 

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

June 9th NOA1          December 15th NOA2      January 18th NVC Received

January 29th NVC Number     January 31 NVC left    Feb 5th Embassy Received

Feb 9th Filed DS-160 and scheduled interview      March 21st Medical 😭   March 27 second medical 

April 02 medical results   Interview: Grandmother's Birthday. :)  Arrival of Fiancee: 04/13/2018

Wedding Date: 5/27/2018  AOS sent: 6/02/2018 Bio-meterics 8/17/2018  Approved 2 year Green Card: 10/10/2018 Notice of Action 10/15/2018

2 Year conditional Green Card 10/17/2018  Now living our life keeping in mind to fill paperwork for 10 year card 7/20/2020.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.