TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope it works out and the reason is not something big, so cr-1 can work.

There were no findings and the 221g was a no brainer. We will see what the reason was but if I have to we will go the CR-1 route. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

5 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

We are at a loss too. We will get through this. I will fly there to get married and we will file a CR-1 if we have to. Now we will just wait on the email. 

yes i fully understand :( you've been through so many downs with this process, so i'm sure you'll find a way to make it happen.

hope you get that reply soon so you know what's going on :( The waiting and not knowing part is not fair.

wish you guys strength 

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

6 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

yes i fully understand :( you've been through so many downs with this process, so i'm sure you'll find a way to make it happen.

hope you get that reply soon so you know what's going on :( The waiting and not knowing part is not fair.

wish you guys strength 

We will be together in the end. Right now we have no idea what is going on but it is just one more test for us. I guess the CR-1 is on the way.  

3 minutes ago, sumbunny said:

So sorry to hear this John :( do you have any inkling of what the reason could be? This is just crazy. 

We have no idea now but we will update as we learn more. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

We will be together in the end. Right now we have no idea what is going on but it is just one more test for us. I guess the CR-1 is on the way.  

I don't know what to say to make you feel better, but I can see how strong your love to each other is.

Prayers and hugs sending to your way and Rose and the kids.

Gbu John ! hopefully this misery is over soon for you and your fam.

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
26 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Hi John!

I heard about you being denied and came to wish you luck, but I just found out that isn't the case.

YES!!!!! REFUSED is absolutely different from DENIED!!!

Yesterday, I read on a forum where someone posted that he was asked to gather/return some documents to the Embassy after his Interview. After sending the Documents, his Status went from Administrative Processing to Refused. He was devastated and came here on V.J to seek advice on the next step (probably gor Cr-1). 

Few Days of encouraging amd giving him tips for the Next Step (Cr-1), his Status moved from REFUSED to ISSUED!!!

He found out that the Refused Status was due to the initial process at the Embassy (returning documents/no immediate approval due to missing documents), as he was told.

HANG IN THERE, BE HAPPY AND WATCH ROSE & KIDS COME HOME TO YOU!!!

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!!🎉🎇💥💖🎉🎇🎉🎇💖

@John & Rose...Here it is...👇

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

@John & Rose well... I feel sick. I cannot imagine what you're both going through. 

I really hope this all gets cleared up and you get that visa in your possession real soon. 

Sending you love, hope, and strength. 💜

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
5 hours ago, John & Rose said:

I just got word we were denied.... I'm numb...

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 10.20.07 PM.jpg

At a loss for words, this is seriously not ok but reading through the other relplies I can only hope that @ChuAni is right. Hang in there and DO NOT give up hope just yet. I’m just so sorry this is such a roller coaster for you all. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@John & Rose praying you guys will get approved.

It is weird that the kids are in AP and Rose’s says “Refused”, so like what the others said, there is still hope! They will be with you soon! ☺️

Filed/Sent  i-129F: 06.26.17

NOA1: 06.30.17

RFE Received: 01.16.18

RFE Sent: 01.23.18

RFE Response Received: 01.24.18

NOA2: 01.31.18

NVC File Received: 02.08.18

NVC Case Number Assigned: 02.09.18

NVC Status "at NVC": 02.09.18

NVC Status "in Transit": 02.15.18

NVC Status "Ready": 02.16.18

Medical: 02.20.18 - Got the packet! :)

NBI Clearance: 02.27.18

CFO: 02.26.18

Interview: 03.12.18 --- Passed!

VOH: 03.16.18

POE: 04.02.18

Timeline
15 hours ago, Lotts said:

Is that all you have? Oh man, you're lucky. 

I sent an oversized suitcase with an excess baggage company. I have 2 cubic meters of boxes. I have so much stuff haha. Lots of books, records, comics, figures... (I'm a right nerd) loads of other bits. I really want to find a teapot! 😳 Show America what real tea is.

Taking my Xbox in my hand luggage so I have something to do whilst I wait for my SS#. Can't wait 6 weeks for that!.😐 I've been packing my stuff months before, got quotes, lists, and such ready so I could book for asap. 

We're still on for May 4th. Signed up for a virtual race too so we can mark our day by stepping forward together and getting some really cool Star Wars medals. Go for a nice walk together, make some money for charity... Yay, Star Wars.

Yaaaaaay. I'm so excited for everyone.

Wow. I don’t feel so bad now.

each one of my 8 boxes weighs 30kg. And plus my 3 suitcases plus one that holds my wedding dress lol

My apartment now only has my bed and dining table lol 

1 week to go for me. 

Oh I packed my tea pot and my basket of teas lol

I also have a beautiful set left by my late grandma that I’ll whip out for special occasions. 

Edited by KandW

Timeline
18 hours ago, Ana Maria said:

I don't know how they leave so fast either....

I'm the petitioner, we were approved on March 28th in Brasil.  I did not try to influence Ana's departure time.  We discussed very early on - how much time do you need to exit....3 weeks we said back then.

But, that was just not realistic for us.

After our approval in March - she picked June 10 to depart Brasil.  

Enough time for her to prepare for everything - say goodbye (temporarily) to friends and family...just to get organized and to calmly close down your entire life and move to another Country. 

Enough time to purchase airfare with a reasonable lead time (Brasil is brutally expensive airfare) and enough time for me to get organized at home - to make ready for her arrival.

All the logistics of coming together under one roof.  I don't think it is to be done hastily.

It's really a big deal - because it affects me, too.  I'm sad that she must leave everything and everyone that has been so familiar to her.  I have been to Brasil, twice to be with her.  Her family and friends

are mine, too.  I miss them all - myself.   

I think the fast exit can work for many - it does as people are excited to get on with it.

It is also good, as the petitioner, not to push your loved one to fast - let them decide what they need to do and how much time to do it. 

They should depart their home Country with good feelings and peace of mind.  Ready for their new adventures and new life with you.  

As the man - well, you have to defer to what you know your woman needs.

You already know how she does things - she is either gonna move fast or take a little time,

whichever it is - let her set it.

For the women - I guess you know how your man is and what he needs.

Anyway - Its June 10, POE Atlanta, for us...then on to Charlotte.  I'm flying to Brasil a few days before - and we are flying back and entering together. 

We are both patiently waiting...and both excited.  Should be fun....

LOL

Glad I’m not alone! 

Id be scratching the ways if I had to do any more longer than a week at my job. 

Im based from home, but the last couple weeks have been manic. 

My my fiancé is happy with the timing as it gives him time to prepare everything but he’s super eager now 

ol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, John & Rose said:

John I’m so sorry to hear this and truly hope this is just some mistake! This process has been so tough and it just seems ridiculous that the visa would be refused. Good luck and keep us posted! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.