Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, LiddiaJ said:

Hi folks, I see lots of references to the new site and the old site, could someone please tell me exactly which sites are being referred to? I have only been checking one site and while I have only been waiting 4 months since my NOA1 i am by no means expecting any movement on my petition yet, I would just like to have all bases covered. My PD is 27th July so still a way to go for me. 

Hi Liddia,

old site: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

new site: 

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
13 hours ago, mrsgeorge1 said:

266 days..going into the 9th month in a week or so..i dont even know what to think anymore..TSC March 2nd PD..i pray that after all this loong wait i dont get an RFE.

This is crazy. Mine is March 21; 248 days and counting. TSC. Now I'm wondering if it's got something to do with our African connection.🤐

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 11/23/2018 at 9:49 AM, KG2015 said:

I wonder why they are not processing cases in date order. 🤔

That's the one million dollar question. The folks at USCIS are some kinda of secret society and you'll never know how they operate. Their call center is one useless call center; they only read from scripts.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 11/23/2018 at 7:52 AM, Layanis J said:

It’s what I’ve always wondered. They work completely out of order. My dads like maybe they have a table with all the cases from the same month in random order and then each person just takes a few and does them until there done with the month and so on. I don’t know. 

I think this is how it works too. They just randomly grab a few packets. They don’t know the PD of those packets. Work on those, and then go grab some more. Once they’re done with the month, they move onto the next month. PD 4/2/18 NSC, still waiting. Hopefully soon. 

CR1 NEBRASKA

I-130 SENT-3/26/18

I-130 RECEIVED-3/28/18

NOA1-4/2/18

NOA2-1/26/19

RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL-2/2/19

NVC RECEIVED PETITION-2/12/19

RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # FROM NVC-3/20/19

SUMMITED ALL DOCUMENTS-3/30/19

CASE COMPLETE-4/12/19

INTERVIEW LETTER-4/20/19

INTERVIEW-5/23/19 (Did not get Approved)

Second Interview-7/12/19 (Approved)

event.png

event.png

yum 006.JPG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
17 hours ago, mrsgeorge1 said:

266 days..going into the 9th month in a week or so..i dont even know what to think anymore..TSC March 2nd PD..i pray that after all this loong wait i dont get an RFE.

They are way pass your priority date based on their website,  have you tried calling them ? Or sending them a case inquiry email?

15 minutes ago, Marie85 said:

They are way pass your priority date based on their website,  have you tried calling them ? Or sending them a case inquiry email?

i called them a number of weeks ago and they told me they were still doing february.. told me to give it a month.. also said it depends where ur spouse is from..so we r definitely last on the alphabet with Zimbabwe..i sent in an inquiry online  and am expecting a response by dec 2nd according to their receipt.. am just frustrated beyond

4 hours ago, nastra30 said:

This is crazy. Mine is March 21; 248 days and counting. TSC. Now I'm wondering if it's got something to do with our African connection.🤐

its totally has something to do with it coz they told me it depends where ur spouse is or is from..it sucks beyond..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
13 minutes ago, mrsgeorge1 said:

i called them a number of weeks ago and they told me they were still doing february.. told me to give it a month.. also said it depends where ur spouse is from..so we r definitely last on the alphabet with Zimbabwe..i sent in an inquiry online  and am expecting a response by dec 2nd according to their receipt.. am just frustrated beyond

I can just imagine.  Fingers 🤞, you'll hear something before then. 

3 minutes ago, Marie85 said:

I can just imagine.  Fingers 🤞, you'll hear something before then. 

ohh thank u Marie..my hubby's bday is this coming wednesday and i have bn hoping for something positive this month..i am still tho its bn so so very very frustrating.

Sister in law got her approval and sent to NVC on 11/15. PD 03/15. Same PD as mine, but no movement on mine, or my father in laws (whole family is moving to the USA!) So now just waiting until we get through to the next stage. Hopefully soon!

Filed: Timeline

Hey guys,

My wife's last name on DS260 was misspelled and submitted already. Do you know if NVC can unlock it for editing or we have to wait until interview.  Our case still with NVC we did not even submit all documents yet. Thanks. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, KG2015 said:

Can you guys still see the history of your case in the old website? Because we can no longer see it today. Its now blank

Yes, but it has not updated since they received our response to RFE. My husband called me this morning saying he logged into the new site, and it said our case has been APPROVED! :D
(oddly no email, no notification) I checked on Friday night it had not changed, but this morning it says our case was approved 11-23! 

Hey guys! We received the case numbers last week for my parents. However,  my dad's name was incorrect. It was basically my dad's first name and my moms first name. I don't think i made the typo on the original petition since all the other documents were correct ( birth certificate, marriage certificate etc). I sent nvc 2 emails. No response. Should we just continue or wait ? Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:41 AM, Zeeko said:

Thanks. I'm so happy,after 9months  and four daysof waiting. All those still waiting for approval, you are next in line.

Congrats! Hopefully the ones waiting with PDs at the tailend of the month will hear something soon.

CR1 NEBRASKA

I-130 SENT-3/26/18

I-130 RECEIVED-3/28/18

NOA1-4/2/18

NOA2-1/26/19

RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL-2/2/19

NVC RECEIVED PETITION-2/12/19

RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # FROM NVC-3/20/19

SUMMITED ALL DOCUMENTS-3/30/19

CASE COMPLETE-4/12/19

INTERVIEW LETTER-4/20/19

INTERVIEW-5/23/19 (Did not get Approved)

Second Interview-7/12/19 (Approved)

event.png

event.png

yum 006.JPG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.