Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SlimLisa said:

I will keep you and your husband in my prayers.  Our relationship is very hard as our time difference is 7 hours apart.   I work 2 full time jobs and my husband does too, so leaves little time for interaction.   We married 11/26/2017.   After which we both agreed to take on extra work so we could have a down payment to buy a home quickly.......................Maybe soon we will open and see APPROVED!

Hang in there, praying for you guys!

1 hour ago, cc13 said:

Whelp, they definitely are in the March pile at Nebraska!  Last night at 10pm EST, I received a text from the USCIS, and a notification on the app that there had been a change to our case. (email oddly did not arrive until this morning) Logged in and it was an RFE. :( So now to just wait for the mail to find out what it is they could want. Not what I was hoping, but at least SOMETHING is finally happening!! :D 

(Our NOA 1 3/16 Nebraska service center)
good luck to all the other March filers out there still waiting.  

Uscis also mailed me for request for additional evidence but not receive a letter of rfe pd march 20 2018 nebraska service centre if we done any mistake so they send us rfe so it is not a problem dont worry 

i am extremely happy to see so much activity in Nebraska this week. Soon we are ALL going to be finally out of this!

4 hours ago, mrsgeorge1 said:

from ur mouth to God's ears Lisa.. thank u and am routing for all of us in this dilemma

We are with you!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

My husband filed petition for my daughter last march 2,2018 she got approved on our 2nd wedding anniversary last oct 4 and then just tonight the NVC email me the next steps and the case number. You are the next guys. Keep fingers cross! I cant wait to bring my daughter here in America. 

12 hours ago, MaeSpurs said:

My husband filed petition for my daughter last march 2,2018 she got approved on our 2nd wedding anniversary last oct 4 and then just tonight the NVC email me the next steps and the case number. You are the next guys. Keep fingers cross! I cant wait to bring my daughter here in America. 

so approximetly 1 month and 1weeks after approval ?

May I ask what service center was your petition at ? texas, nebraska?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

A friend whose PD was March 9th got approved on November 7th, Nebraska SC. March doing pretty well now. 

Fingers crossed on mine. March 16th. Next week, Amen 🙏🙏🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Itstyme said:

A friend whose PD was March 9th got approved on November 7th, Nebraska SC. March doing pretty well now. 

Fingers crossed on mine. March 16th. Next week, Amen 🙏🙏🙏

Good to know!! March 15th here!! Very anxious!! Hopefully we’ll all be hearing something very soon!! Next week could be our week!! ☺️

Timeline
23 hours ago, kateree11 said:

so approximetly 1 month and 1weeks after approval ?

May I ask what service center was your petition at ? texas, nebraska?

Yes approximately one month and 5 days I think. 

Timeline
On 11/7/2018 at 4:47 PM, adryher21 said:

Hey! You have to call them! Its been too long! 

I got the NVC email the other night its been 5 weeks after USCIS approval

Timeline
6 hours ago, MaeSpurs said:

I got the NVC email the other night its been 5 weeks after USCIS approval

Did you called them before? Maybe it was ready beforehand! Do you know when it arrived to Nvc?

Timeline

Immigration might not work weekends but the webite kept going with the dates! Feb 14 now for Nebraska! Tomorrow starts the week! Good luck 🍀!!!

My first wedding anniversary is in 2 weeks from today.  So sad, I am not even able to be with my husband on this very special day and the rate it is going, feels like I might miss next year too!   Being in the dark for almost a year is so miserable.  Just does not make sense that some people file and are together within 8 months, and then there is us.    I have lost my smile.     #01/12/2018 - I think the only January 2018 CR1 US spouse filing....so it seems

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.