Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
42 minutes ago, MozambiqueSoninha said:

Got NVC email yesterday!  Paid all the online bills immediatly and now just waiting the three or so odd days for the payment to clear so I cn start filling forms

Pls do both beneficiary and petitioner receive email (case #) from NVC?

2 hours ago, mrsgeorge1 said:

Congratulations!!!.. honest to goodness am still puzzled by many approvals of people who filed after me..  my pd is march 2nd TSC  and i am still waiting and looking for mail.. emails daily .. case tracker daily.. its bn nerve wrecking.

Thank you so much! It was like that for us. So hard to see others approved and our just nothing. But our time came and just make sure you update your app every now and then. The way we are notified is clearly different for all. Their websites are awful. But....Yes call the service center...and complain to them...they didn't like when I told them about the letter I sent my senator... but use all your resources and don't give up.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Arcangel said:

Yesssssss this is such promising and exciting news!!!

I look forward to your approval post everyday. We are almost there Pal. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, R.DeLeon79 said:

No news yet. We're at 246 days now 😢

PD 03/07 Nebraska

Hang in there.  I'm right behind you with 244 dys. I am seeing a few applications another my numbers on the tracker getting approvals, even rfe's. Look on the bright side no approval, no rfe either. 

Our time is coming.🤞🤞🤞

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Arcangel said:

Hello Everyone, i just now checked the old website and saw this:

OLD website and App says APPROVED!!!

No Text, no e-mails. 

• PD March 15th NSC
  • VJ website predicted today.

(New Website still says "case received" though)

I am humbled, blessed happy ! The rest of approvals are coming. I am here with you all to cheer all of us to the finish line. The finish line to starting our lives with our loved ones!

image.png.4f0d974ad21c55503bef22731e43cf61.png

Very happy to see this for you 🙏🏼

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Arcangel said:

No Text, no e-mails. 

• PD March 15th NSC

I am humbled, blessed happy ! The rest of approvals are coming. I am here with you all to cheer all of us to the finish line. The finish line to starting our lives with our loved ones!

I am gassed right now... Now, I can’t wait. Congratulations man

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Arcangel said:

No Text, no e-mails. 

• PD March 15th NSC

38 minutes ago, Arcangel said:

No Text, no e-mails. 

• PD March 15th NSC

Congratsss! Jesus about time!!! What does your case tracker app say? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.