Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 11/6/2018 at 2:35 PM, Ashlyyynnnn said:

just woke up to the news that we've been approved! The longest wait is finally done. We're March 5th, Nov 6h NOA2, won't be long for the other March Nebraska filers, crossing my fingers for everyone else 😊

Hey! Theres a facebook group chat for nebradka filers.. 

If youre interested, search the group and ask to be added to I 130 filers Immigration Visa Group.. 

Or if anyone is interested..

AOS from h2a visa, marriage based.

Filed I 130, I 485, I 131 and I 765 concurrently,

5/11/2018 Priority date; sent to Missouri, MSCxxxxxxxxx

6/15/2018 Biometrics appointment, Houston TX

7/11/2018 RFE for Birth Certificate

7/23/2018 Sent BC in response to RFE

7/31/2018 Confirmation of receipt of the BC

8/3/2018 received courtesy letter for medical 

8/6/2018 Case is ready to be scheduled for interview

9/19/2018 EAD/AP approved

9/20/2018 EAD/AP card in production 

9/24/2018 EAD/AP card is ready to be mailed

9/25/2018 EAD/AP card is mailed, usps tracking included in online update

9/27/2018 EAD/AP card picked up at post office

I-130 for 2 husband's daughters (my step daughters) 10 and 17

5/11/2018 Priority Date; sent to Nebraska Service Center, LINxxxxxxxxx

Waiting game for ALL cases!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
47 minutes ago, blue_angel_29 said:

Hey! Theres a facebook group chat for nebradka filers.. 

If youre interested, search the group and ask to be added to I 130 filers Immigration Visa Group.. 

Or if anyone is interested..

Link?

Reuest for additional evidence was mailed

On November 7 we mailed request for additional evidence for your form I-130 petition for alien relative

Receipt number  .  .  

The request for evidence explain what we need from you .We will not take action on your case until we receive evidence or the deadline to submit it expires.

Please follow the instructions in the request for evidence.

What can i do please replay me

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
2 minutes ago, zakirahmadzai said:

Reuest for additional evidence was mailed

On November 7 we mailed request for additional evidence for your form I-130 petition for alien relative

Receipt number  .  .  

The request for evidence explain what we need from you .We will not take action on your case until we receive evidence or the deadline to submit it expires.

Please follow the instructions in the request for evidence.

What can i do please replay me

You don’t have to do anything now until you receive the notice in the mail. You will be notified on what is requested of you to submit to them. It could be a missing document or anything that supports your application. No reason to be worried at all. 

Do you mind telling what your priority date is and service center? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
2 minutes ago, zakirahmadzai said:

Thank you for your information

My pd is march 20 2018 NSC

Do you guys see this!!!! Woot woot Nebraska is moving along 🙏🏾💃🏾 November just may be our month you guys 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
30 minutes ago, zakirahmadzai said:

After sending rfe how long it will take to get approval

Oh great. From people’s experience, approval comes at most 2-3wks of them receiving the requested document from you. It could be earlier though. 

I am March 16th NSC . Guess it’s about time. 

17 hours ago, Jae-sha said:

NOA2 approved Oct 2, still waiting on my case ID from the NVC. Does anybody know how long this process usually takes? They received my file on the 18th.

Hi, generally it takes 6 to 8 weeks. But in my case, we’ve just received our case number today. My NOA2 is 25th Sept and NVC received our case 11th of Oct. Roughly a month of waiting of our case number. 

On 11/6/2018 at 12:32 PM, Cari & Andy UB said:

MY HUSBAND AND I WERE APPROVED TODAY!!! God is good. Best of luck to all remaining March filers. My husband refreshed his app today and that's how we found out. No email. No text. No mail notice. New and old websites...nothing either. Please see timeline below:

I-130

TSC

NOA1 : 03/15/18

NOA2: 11/06/18APPROVAL.thumb.jpg.620929d0fc08988c23f5c04cc0415395.jpg

Congratulations!!!.. honest to goodness am still puzzled by many approvals of people who filed after me..  my pd is march 2nd TSC  and i am still waiting and looking for mail.. emails daily .. case tracker daily.. its bn nerve wrecking.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Mozambique
Timeline

Got NVC email yesterday!  Paid all the online bills immediatly and now just waiting the three or so odd days for the payment to clear so I cn start filling forms

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
49 minutes ago, mrsgeorge1 said:

Congratulations!!!.. honest to goodness am still puzzled by many approvals of people who filed after me..  my pd is march 2nd TSC  and i am still waiting and looking for mail.. emails daily .. case tracker daily.. its bn nerve wrecking.

Call your service Center!  If it is texas, they are already on on april on their website! So you can call them!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Cloud29 said:

Does anybody received a letter saying your paper on security check that's why your application cannot be process ? It's been 247 days already we still haven't got a noa 2? 

No news yet. We're at 246 days now 😢

PD 03/07 Nebraska

12 minutes ago, MozambiqueSoninha said:

Got NVC email yesterday!  Paid all the online bills immediatly and now just waiting the three or so odd days for the payment to clear so I cn start filling forms

How long did it take for you to get your case id number?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.