Timeline
1 hour ago, Cari & Andy UB said:

AMEN!!! It's called "Case Tracker" here is the ios link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/case-tracker-for-uscis/id921827126?mt=8

Thank you 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Ashlyyynnnn said:

just woke up to the news that we've been approved! The longest wait is finally done. We're March 5th, Nov 6h NOA2, won't be long for the other March Nebraska filers, crossing my fingers for everyone else 😊

That's awesome! Congrats,  gotta be the best feeling ever.  :D

Can't wait for the good news. Fingers crossed 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, Arcangel said:

Hello mid March Nebraska friends. My VJ timeline is saying Between "Nov 3 and Nov 6th".

How about you guys?!

This is mine.

Processing
Estimates/Stats :
Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between October 26, 2018 and October 29, 2018*. 

My PD is:

03/07  (old)

03/12 (new)

😢

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 hours ago, Arcangel said:

Based on mine, we shall see how accurate VJ is! cause technically today is supposed to be THE day

Anything? 🤞🏼

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, arc1929 said:

They sent this to me and my wife yesterday. So it was about a month from my NOA2 until I received my case number. I can now proceed with the process to get my wife to the States. 

Screenshot_20181105-093143_Gmail.thumb.jpg.79a0466568508fd47b0bc99c2607a3b0.jpg

Woot woot! Things are going to go so fast from here on!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, Robbb said:

Status updated online ...approval of i 130 ....long wait is over...

What’s your priority date and service center? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Guys, i am glad it’s taking a month after no2 to get to nvc and get case number, many people I know have waited like 2 months a few months back. 

Very happy for those approved today! Tomorrow is another day!! Congratsss! And good luck to the rest, including myself! 

Seeing so many Aussies get their approvals (Congrats!), but we are still waiting. PD 12 March. Trying to remain patient but just want to fast track this and move already! Fingers crossed we get it soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.