Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

On 10/22/2018 at 2:39 AM, Amadita said:

Hey guys, hope everyone is as excited as me in this process... I would like to ask everyone... Did anyone already received the NVC letter. I was also told my file was received but they couldnt see any case details... they asked me wait 2 weeks and call back to see if any updates have been made, but I'm so anxious about moving towards the final step that I can't wait. I'll call again tomorrow morning to see if I they can see my file on their system already. 😁

Hey

Any luck on your end with NVC case number?

So we have not received a letter or anything at all from NVC

Our case was approved on October 17th and sent to NVC on October 20th.

NVC received our case on October 27th.

I got the information over the phone and the Agent said it has yet to be processed and to give it 6-8weeks. 

She said they they will notify us by email going forward. 

Will call again at the at the end of the week. I really hope a d don’t think it will take that long ....

🤔 is anyone gone beyond 4 weeks waiting for case number and invoice ID number ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
16 minutes ago, IKD said:

Thank you for info.... 

Actually they said wait for month 

They working on February filters.... 

But how much it's really frustrating... 

April filters getting approvals

Oh wow! What service center ?

Great news!!!

After receiving a RFE on September 29 

and

Name was updated notification on Thursday

WE GOT APPROVED TODAY!!!

March 7th @ TSC

IT IS SO SURREAL! 

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting on their approvals! 

6 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

Hey

Any luck on your end with NVC case number?

So we have not received a letter or anything at all from NVC

Our case was approved on October 17th and sent to NVC on October 20th.

NVC received our case on October 27th.

I got the information over the phone and the Agent said it has yet to be processed and to give it 6-8weeks. 

She said they they will notify us by email going forward. 

Will call again at the at the end of the week. I really hope a d don’t think it will take that long ....

🤔 is anyone gone beyond 4 weeks waiting for case number and invoice ID number ?

I’m in the same situation. We received my husband’s NOA2 October 2nd and still waiting on a case number from the NVC. It’s frustrating to say the least.... ready to finish up this whole process.

6 hours ago, Cari & Andy UB said:

I know. It's unreal. I am waiting too. My PD is 03/15/18. I'm so anxious to hear something. Like I just want to have a normal married life here in the U.S., is that too much to ask for USCIS? 😕

Also, I wanted to update everyone that I wrote my senators office and I asked for their assistance. They replied last week saying they received my request and that they were going to submit an inquiry to USCIS for a more detailed update, at least more than what USCIS provides on the phone. They said they would email me with their updates. You don't lose anything with using your resources. I suggest others do the same. Let's bring attention to the matter.

hope they give you an answer very soon and your case get approved!

I have been following your case and I imagine how frustrating this maybe for you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
1 hour ago, Rosalessss1023 said:

Fellow marchies,

Last week Monday I posted on here hoping to get my approval from TSC on my birthday (October 23rd)... This morning I received my approval letter in the mail!!!!!! Notice date was October 23rd, MY BIRTHDAY!!! All I can say in that God is good! 

So any marchies left in TSC or any other service center, hang in there!! Your approval is around the corner! 

Waiting game continues but thankfully a step further than before! 

NOA1- March 26th

NOA2- October 23rd

And by the way... I got notified via mail. On the website, my status has not been updated still at initial posting so don’t focus only on what that page says.

congratsssss.... but did you ever had the app on your phone? or no email? 

2 hours ago, Amadita said:

hope they give you an answer very soon and your case get approved!

I have been following your case and I imagine how frustrating this maybe for you.

Thank you Amadita! It means a lot! I spoke to a Tier 2 today and ....nothing. He was quite rude actually ..not that I expect they should always be jolly... but he hung up before I finished my sentence... he said "okay bye" *hung up... needless to say I had a crying session today. I don't understand what holds it up... I don't have a record and I just want to come home from work to my husband... and if there is something holding it up then please tell me so I can fix it. #annoyed I'll be here for sure to give news when I hear. Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.