Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
12 minutes ago, GigglesRR said:

Happy birthday!!! Hope you get your approval!!

Thank you. Hope well all get our approval today 😁. I know that wish is a bit extreme but we all have to speak things into being...

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Marie85 said:

Thank you. Hope well all get our approval today 😁. I know that wish is a bit extreme but we all have to speak things into being...

Absolutely!

37 minutes ago, Mmefall said:

If We can just hear one Nebraska March petitioner approved it would give me some hope!! 😞 Im ready to start a new life with my Hubby. Goodluck everybody

Happy birthday doll 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊

Lets hope you hear something, and you WILL! So  just hang in there and keep checking both websites!

I was at TSC for 210 days before there was any movement.

We were among the last Marchies left at TSC

So to anyone in the month of March at any Service Center , and actually anyone still Waiting, hang in there !! Approval will happen!

35 minutes ago, MrsB2212 said:

Lets hope you hear something, and you WILL! So  just hang in there and keep checking both websites!

So to anyone in the month of March at any Service Center , and actually anyone still Waiting, hang in there !! Approval will happen!

Oh wow Happy birthday! I am at 218 days at TSC... so hopefully soon!

2 hours ago, Marie85 said:

Come on USCIS,  today is my birthday.  So please look at my petition as well as my fellow Marchienebraskians and give us some approvals.  What better way to celebrate my birthday. I am screaming off the top of my lungs,  I hope you hear me.....📣📣.  Thanks much I appreciate it in advance. 

Happy happy birthday!!

On 10/18/2018 at 5:07 AM, Keila_27 said:

Hi, congratulations by the way 😊 I would just like to ask if your case was received already by NVC? Did you get your welcome mail now by now? Thank you for your time. 😊

Hi, 

I had to call the NVC but they have received my file. However, they haven't taken any action to enter it into their system. Was told up to 8 weeks from their Oct 10th receipt date. Booo! But I am happy with any progress at this point. It is one step closer to having my husband here with me.

1 hour ago, Longylala said:

Hi, 

I had to call the NVC but they have received my file. However, they haven't taken any action to enter it into their system. Was told up to 8 weeks from their Oct 10th receipt date. Booo! But I am happy with any progress at this point. It is one step closer to having my husband here with me.

Same here! Was also told to wait up to 8 weeks. Mine was received on the 11th. Hopefully we'll have our case numbers soon. 😊 indeed one step closer to be with the love of our lives. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Arcangel said:

Happy happy birthday!!

Thanks guys for the birthday wishes.  I am 224 days in at the Nebraska service center.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 hours ago, Marie85 said:

Come on USCIS,  today is my birthday.  So please look at my petition as well as my fellow Marchienebraskians and give us some approvals.  What better way to celebrate my birthday. I am screaming off the top of my lungs,  I hope you hear me.....📣📣.  Thanks much I appreciate it in advance. 

Happy Birthday!!!!

13 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

I’m at 208 days at TSC!! Believing for a soon approval!!!!

19 minutes ago, Rosalessss1023 said:

I’m at 208 days at TSC!! Believing for a soon approval!!!!

😊 it’s coming. Keep checking both websites. 

10 hours ago, Longylala said:

Hi, 

Oh wow.... I just got an email from USCIS that my case has been sent to NVC.  SO 8 weeks to generate the logins we need for CEACA? That’s soooo loooing🤭

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.