Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, A.H said:

Hey there,

I am from Maryland also,  had sent my petition on 03/13/18. NOA 1 was March 16, 2018. Potomac Service Center

I wanted to inform you that I just got my approval letter in the mail today. The websites did not update it, just received a letter.  So I am thinking you should hear by next week.

Congratulations!!!! 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, MrsB2212 said:

Hey guys 

We’ve just been APPROVED!!!! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Showing only on the new website. Saying they will mail the notification. 

The Old website is not updated and hubby did not get a text message. 

NOA1 March 22nd @TSC

NOA2 17th October. 

Hang in there all TSC marchies who are still waiting ! It’s coming.

Anyone else who is still waiting, it WILL happen! Keep the faith alive !

Funny thing 🤔🤔😐😐 I called yesterday,  and as I am the beneficiary, they would not speak to me ! She said, please  have you your husband, the petitioner call in. It was approved that day!!!! Coincidence?

...... oh it doesn’t matter.

Now then next step begins. ..... 

I don’t know where I start 🤭🤯🤯🤯 .... consular processing in London U.K. ..... anyone doing this too? 

Congratulations!!!!

12 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

:dance:Congrats. The USCIS wait is over for you. Hopefully, the NVC process will be much smoother than the USCIS phase. The waiting game continues for me.

Thank you sweetheart 🙏🏾 I really hope so! Ok now dusting my self off! 😀Thank you for the link. I need to get started now. 

Edited by MrsB2212

1 hour ago, MrsB2212 said:

Hey Honey 

We got approved!!!

NOA1 22 March @TSC

NOA2 17 October 

So keep checking. It’s coming !

It was only updated on the new website though. . Nothing on the old website and no text message to hubby. 

Keep checking 

Congratulations to uh..... 

Hope so mine is on the way...... 

Waiting eagerly...... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, MrsB2212 said:

Hey guys 

We’ve just been APPROVED!!!! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Showing only on the new website. Saying they will mail the notification. 

The Old website is not updated and hubby did not get a text message. 

NOA1 March 22nd @TSC

NOA2 17th October. 

Hang in there all TSC marchies who are still waiting ! It’s coming.

Anyone else who is still waiting, it WILL happen! Keep the faith alive !

Funny thing 🤔🤔😐😐 I called yesterday,  and as I am the beneficiary, they would not speak to me ! She said, please  have you your husband, the petitioner call in. It was approved that day!!!! Coincidence?

...... oh it doesn’t matter.

Now then next step begins. ..... 

I don’t know where I start 🤭🤯🤯🤯 .... consular processing in London U.K. ..... anyone doing this too? 

Woot woot!! Congratulations!

21 minutes ago, Mzlin35 said:

Woot woot!! Congratulations!

Thank you 😊😘

23 minutes ago, IKD said:

Congratulations to uh..... 

Hope so mine is on the way...... 

Waiting eagerly...... 

It’s coming!!!! 😊😊😊😊😊

2 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

Hello Darlings!

We are also on the way to going London UK for consular  processing ..... have you guys started the next stage yet ?

I’m feeling  a little bit lost after nearly 7 months of waiting for the N0A2 , so I don’t really know what I’m doing anymore ...

Hello,

As in your case has been approved to be expedited from NVC and they’re sending it to the embassy?

Timeline
4 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

Thank you 😊🙏🏾  Are you a TSC as well ? Or moved in to NVC?

No..I'm waiting my approval from Nebraska.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Come on USCIS,  today is my birthday.  So please look at my petition as well as my fellow Marchienebraskians and give us some approvals.  What better way to celebrate my birthday. I am screaming off the top of my lungs,  I hope you hear me.....📣📣.  Thanks much I appreciate it in advance. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Marie85 said:

Come on USCIS,  today is my birthday.  So please look at my petition as well as my fellow Marchienebraskians and give us some approvals.  What better way to celebrate my birthday. I am screaming off the top of my lungs,  I hope you hear me.....📣📣.  Thanks much I appreciate it in advance. 

3 hours ago, Arcangel said:

Yeah come on Nebraska, wake up!!!

3 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

Come on Nebraska!!!📢

If We can just hear one Nebraska March petitioner approved it would give me some hope!! 😞 Im ready to start a new life with my Hubby. Goodluck everybody

Edited by Mmefall

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Marie85 said:

Happy birthday!!! Hope you get your approval!!

24 minutes ago, Marie85 said:

Happy birthday 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.