Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
18 hours ago, Mmefall said:

I did. Tier 2 didnt really give me anything valuable on my case. He just said it hasnt been put into its final review and still going through certain "checks" and everything looks fine as of now. Still dont know what the hell that is supposed to mean 

Hmm, there's another level called 'Tier 2 - Supervisor', which is a level above Tier 2 but it's [near impossible to impossible] to get connected to those in that level. https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume1-PartA-Chapter3.html

In anyways, I called again today and talked to a tier 2 rep (he refused to connect me to a tier 2-supervisor:protest:).  He told me the same info I got 2+ weeks ago. My case is still in progress; it's in adjudication stage of final phase. Sucks; are they going to use another additional month to finish adjudicating my petition or something or they're just holding my petition hostage. :rolleyes:. The waiting game continues. At this point I'm just like whatever they want to do. LOL.

Edited by nastra30

6 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

Hmm, there's another level called 'Tier 2 - Supervisor', which is a level above Tier 2 but it's [near impossible to impossible] to get connected to those in that level. https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume1-PartA-Chapter3.html

In anyways, I called again today and talked to a tier 2 rep (he refused to connect me to a tier 2-supervisor:protest:).  He told me the same info I got 2+ weeks ago. My case is still in progress; it's in adjudication stage of final phase. Sucks; are they going to use another additional month to finish adjudicating my petition or something or they're just holding my petition hostage. :rolleyes:. The waiting game continues. At this point I'm just like whatever they want to do. LOL.

I'm still waiting with a PD of 03/15/18 at TSC. :( 

So after I tried calling the first time with a Tier 1 and they said the case was  "not active." I considered going to a Tier 2...which I still want to try now. I suggest that people start writing their senators office to speak to the USCIS advocates. I sent an email to my senators office and they gave me a form (HERE ATTACHED) to fill out and send back. I explained that I called USCIS and that after 7 months my case still appears as "not active." The office contact said to fill out this form and send recent correspondence with USCIS, such as NOA's and/or RFE's.....I only have NOA's.....and that they would see how they could help me get further answers. I explained that I was very frustrated and anxious to hear that our case wasn't active after such a long time and that I wanted to know more details. 

Good luck everyone! :)

USCIS Privacy Release.pdf

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 hours ago, GigglesRR said:

I see they moved back a day 🤬 lol but hey! What’s one day compared to months of waiting?!?

Lol, welcome to the club @GigglesRR.  It happens all the time. I am annoyed when my ETA keeps getting further and further away.  

Timeline
2 hours ago, Marie85 said:

Lol, welcome to the club @GigglesRR.  It happens all the time. I am annoyed when my ETA keeps getting further and further away.  

IKR! 1 week more is a big bumbaclot deal!! 🤦🏻‍♀️😔 I’m so ready to go back to JA but it makes more sense to just wait for the interview. You’re so close too! I can imagine your frustration! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Edited by GigglesRR

Timeline
43 minutes ago, GigglesRR said:

IKR! 1 week more is a big bumbaclot deal!! 🤦🏻‍♀️😔 I’m so ready to go back to JA but it makes more sense to just wait for the interview. You’re so close too! I can imagine your frustration! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Lol... Behave yourself. Hang in there until it's time for the interview.. We just have to keep telling ourselves it will be over before we know it.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Marie85 said:

Lol... Behave yourself. Hang in there until it's time for the interview.. We just have to keep telling ourselves it will be over before we know it.

Lol that’s true too. 

15 hours ago, Cari & Andy UB said:

So after I tried calling the first time with a Tier 1 and they said the case was  "not active." I considered going to a Tier 2...which I still want to try now. I suggest that people start writing their senators office to speak to the USCIS advocates. I sent an email to my senators office and they gave me a form (HERE ATTACHED) to fill out and send back. I explained that I called USCIS and that after 7 months my case still appears as "not active." The office contact said to fill out this form and send recent correspondence with USCIS, such as NOA's and/or RFE's.....I only have NOA's.....and that they would see how they could help me get further answers. I explained that I was very frustrated and anxious to hear that our case wasn't active after such a long time and that I wanted to know more details. 

After getting  yr experience 

Now M worried about me

Me too @ Texas on March 20, 2018

N still no news..😒😰

18 hours ago, Cari & Andy UB said:

Hope everything goes well with that letter.!   But why havent you talked to a Tier2 yet?

I thought you were going to do that before taking any further steps...

Anyways do what you feel comfortable doing, I know that this must be a very frustrating period for you. I'd probably be doing the same as you. =(

On 10/9/2018 at 9:17 PM, John & Rose said:

I hate those numbers!!!  We spend months watching them and them we fly by them...I was a June 2017 K-1 filer.  We were approved in March of 2018 and my VJ estimate when we were approved was December of 2017.  4 months between their estimate and reality.  For some reason now that I'm a September 2018 CR-1 filer a am actually looking at those numbers again...it is a sickness. 🤣

😂  at least you were wise to it. 

I was a first time ever filer and so I totally believed it to be pretty close to actually processing times ☹️  

I was sure we were going to be approved in September !

Now.... I’m just numb 😶

Edited by MrsB2212

1 hour ago, MrsB2212 said:

😂  at least you were wise to it. 

I was a first time ever filer and so I totally believed it to be pretty close to actually processing times ☹️  

I was sure we were going to be approved in September !

Now.... I’m just numb 😶

Just focus on the love.  This process sucks but it is what it is.  You will get your approval and all of this stress from waiting just disappears.  Everyday is one day closer.  Don't expect or anticipate.  Just be happy when it happens.  It is all part of the game.  Only the strong survive.  We lost a few great couples due to the stress in our June 2017 filing class.

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

On 10/10/2018 at 12:35 AM, Arcangel said:

Soooo I went out to my mail box today and what did I find?!!....nothing. Absolutely nothing 😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 10/11/2018 at 11:45 PM, Arcangel said:

Based on all that I saw, I think for those of us that are mid March , Nebraska - it’s going to happen within the next 2 weeks

That’s what I thought about Texas.... and ..... NADA! 🙄

PD March 22 Texas 😡

53 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Just focus on the love.  This process sucks but it is what it is.  You will get your approval and all of this stress from waiting just disappears.  Everyday is one day closer.  Don't expect or anticipate.  Just be happy when it happens.  It is all part of the game.  Only the strong survive.  We lost a few great couples due to the stress in our June 2017 filing class.

That’s true. Thank you. It sucks bad this does....the ultimate limbo....

“Lost a few couples”? In what sense?

Edited by MrsB2212

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I just realized Texas Service Center is actually 3 buildings on 2 campus. So I'm guessing one or two buildings are slower than the other/s. Or one campus might be slow than the other campus. 😀

https://www.uscis.gov/news/news-releases/construction-begins-new-home-uscis-texas-service-center

Nonetheless, they are building a brand new building for themselves with our petition monies but they are not approving our petitions on time. 🤐

Edited by nastra30

4 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

I just realized Texas Service Center is actually 3 buildings on 2 campus. So I'm guessing one or two buildings are slower than the other/s. Or one campus might be slow than the other campus. 😀

https://www.uscis.gov/news/news-releases/construction-begins-new-home-uscis-texas-service-center

Nonetheless, they are building a brand new building for themselves with our petition monies but they are not approving our petitions on time. 🤐

Right ......the fastest center become slower than other centers now😡

It's really frustrating..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.