Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
30 minutes ago, sammy272 said:

Wife submitted i130 on the 6th and then delivered on the 7th of March to Chicago lockbox. We received a text on the 14th that the case has been accepted and routed to Texas service centre. We just receive our official receipt notice by standard mail(NOA1) today being 20th March 2018. Now the long journey begins

congrats

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
19 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

We just checked. The cheque has not been cashed yet. So no idea if there is a problem or not. 

My application reached USCIS on Feb 8th, I didn't receive any notifications until Feb 27 when I got the SMS and the same day check was cashed. Don't worry be patient, there is application intake delay at Nebraska, but your priority date on your I-765 and I-131 will be the same as the day when your application reached the center. Your biometrics appointment for I-485/I-765 will be about in a month from the day when your check got cashed. Keep us updated.

On 06/03/2018 at 6:02 AM, Mzlin35 said:

You want to add alot of pic. I have well over 50 in my packet. I also did 3-4 screenshots per month of WhatsApp conversations. And don't forget call logs. And screenshots of video chats 

Yes I added a LOT of photos , definitely over 50 but I had them

as 14 A4 college prints , each A4 had like a collection of 8-10 photos.                                          Then and chapters upon chapters of our text messages and video chat and call logs. We were long distance nearly five years

and we don’t live together, so there was a lot man!          

Plus all our wedding expenses, oh the  pack was huge! My hubby thought it was excessive.

Then later I was worried we had put too much?

20 hours ago, Muffinji said:

@MrsB2212 

i think so far only those that submitted to Chicago lockbox in March has got their NOA1. The rest of us that submitted to Phoenix have not received any notice yet. So I think we just have to be patient (so hard 😅 <- I ask my husband everyday if there is any mail lol ). Will update if we get anything. (Maybe Phoenix just takes longer to process ? ) 

Thank you honey. I’ve finally been able to reply to posts again!

now from what I gather it’s a Phoenix problem, so I’ll stop bugging my hubby to check his mail box every few hours 😂

I shall try and be the definition of patience 🐒😐

20 hours ago, Bic said:

i submitted i-130A, I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765 and I-693 along with the G-1145 for my Husband. it was recieved on march 15, so i am just patiently waiting.

I think that all I can do now , just wait....

2 hours ago, mandy_786 said:

My application reached USCIS on Feb 8th, I didn't receive any notifications until Feb 27 when I got the SMS and the same day check was cashed. Don't worry be patient, there is application intake delay at Nebraska, but your priority date on your I-765 and I-131 will be the same as the day when your application reached the center. Your biometrics appointment for I-485/I-765 will be about in a month from the day when your check got cashed. Keep us updated.

Thanks. 

I had asked if I would also get a biometric appointment?

I am in the UK and my USC husband is in USA. I will have my interview here in the  UK , at the US consulate , once the paperwork goes through all channels. 

Will I get called for biometrics later then? We didn’t fill in a form for it as it wasn’t included in the pack. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Got a text and email with today with the receipt and case routed to Texas Sevice Center 🤔 (package submitted/ delivered to Phoenix on 14 March). Now to wait. 

@MrsB2212 I think the biometrics form are for those in USA adjusting for status concurrently with their I-130. For IR1/CR 1 I believe biometrics/ fingerprint will be done during consulate interview. 

Did You get any email reply yet? 

4 minutes ago, Muffinji said:

Got a text and email with today with the receipt and case routed to Texas Sevice Center 🤔 (package submitted/ delivered to Phoenix on 14 March). Now to wait. 

@MrsB2212 I think the biometrics form are for those in USA adjusting for status concurrently with their I-130. For IR1/CR 1 I believe biometrics/ fingerprint will be done during consulate interview. 

Did You get any email reply yet? 

Good for you!

Yes I was doing research and I will get biometrics in UK. 

Nope ... but we got the entire package back!  ☹️ Hubby put too much money on the cheque amount.        

I  had prepared the package and sent it to him to add the cheque and send it off. .... So they rejected the package stating incorrect fee on the cheque. The letter said Said to re send the cheque or use the credit card form. 

He just resent it back today with UPS , tracked to arrive at Phoenix lockbox on Thursday. 

I was wondering - do you think they have checked our WHOLE package? OR Would they only check the fee amount and reject it, and not look through the paperwork to see if anything else needs correcting or is missing?

Timeline
1 minute ago, MrsB2212 said:

Good for you!

Yes I was doing research and I will get biometrics in UK. 

Nope ... but we got the entire package back!  ☹️ Hubby put too much money on the cheque amount.        

I  had prepared the package and sent it to him to add the cheque and send it off. .... So they rejected the package stating incorrect fee on the cheque. The letter said Said to re send the cheque or use the credit card form. 

He just resent it back today with UPS , tracked to arrive at Phoenix lockbox on Thursday. 

I was wondering - do you think they have checked our WHOLE package? OR Would they only check the fee amount and reject it, and not look through the paperwork to see if anything else needs correcting or is missing?

I would hope they checked through the whole thing before sending it back. But don’t worry too much (says the person that kept bugging le husband every day anyways 😅 his patience with me must be one of the reasons why we got married ).

It’s been sent back to them so now all we can do it cross our fingers/ pray and wait. 

Also, my husband decided to use credit card form for ours instead of cheque - which I found out like yesterday 🤣

9 minutes ago, Muffinji said:

I would hope they checked through the whole thing before sending it back. But don’t worry too much (says the person that kept bugging le husband every day anyways 😅 his patience with me must be one of the reasons why we got married ).

It’s been sent back to them so now all we can do it cross our fingers/ pray and wait. 

Also, my husband decided to use credit card form for ours instead of cheque - which I found out like yesterday 🤣

🤣.  I try not to bug him but it’s hard as I like to know what’s going on !

I really hoped they checked it top to bottom 😬. I tried so hard to put it together perfectly. 

Well I did want to include the credit card form for him in the package, but I figured it would be easier for my hubby if he just write a check and attached it. Well that didn’t work out too well. 🙂. But yes he’s sent it off within a few hours of receiving it, so I can’t see what more he could do! 

So so now we just ... wait. I will not chase anything now, just wait for the noa1. I will try not to go nuts during this waiting period!

I hope you get noa2 very soon!

Edited by MrsB2212

Timeline

@MrsB2212

thanks! Well, technically we are still waiting for NOA1 in the mail but 😝 should come in a week or two after the text and e-mail today. Then the long NOA2 wait, though recently @Mzlin35 said Texas is among the slowest in processing now so... 

6 minutes ago, Muffinji said:

@MrsB2212

thanks! Well, technically we are still waiting for NOA1 in the mail but 😝 should come in a week or two after the text and e-mail today. Then the long NOA2 wait, though recently @Mzlin35 said Texas is among the slowest in processing now so... 

Well at least you know it’s coming and you can track your case - did the message give your case number?

Ohhh no. Well you know what, the backlog may move forward and they may speed up! You just never know! Be thankful for not having a rejection!🙂 You’re in the queue and that’s the main thing!

i am planning on submitting my i130 in a few days but just wanted to ask if anyone included a summary of their relationship in their package? is this necessary?

This is what i've included in my package so far

1.  Personal check in the amount of $535 for I-130 filing fee. 

2.  Completed and signed form G-1145. 

3.  Two (2) passport style photos of petitioner. 

4.  Two (2) passport style photos of beneficiary. 

5.  Completed and signed form I-130, petition for spouse

6.  Completed and signed form I-130a, Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary. 

7.  Copy of petitioner’s certificate of citizenship to establish citizenship. 

8.  Copy of our marriage certificate. 

9.  Evidence of bona fide marriage:

a) Photographs

·         Engagement Photographs

·         Wedding Photographs

·         Travel Photographs

·         Photos together and with family/friends

b) Chat messages

c) Documentation showing co-mingling of financial resources

·         Money Transfers

·         Travel expenses + boarding passes/receipts

·         Wedding contract receipts

what do you all think?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 minutes ago, honeymoon22 said:

i am planning on submitting my i130 in a few days but just wanted to ask if anyone included a summary of their relationship in their package? is this necessary?

This is what i've included in my package so far

1.  Personal check in the amount of $535 for I-130 filing fee. 

2.  Completed and signed form G-1145. 

3.  Two (2) passport style photos of petitioner. 

4.  Two (2) passport style photos of beneficiary. 

5.  Completed and signed form I-130, petition for spouse

6.  Completed and signed form I-130a, Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary. 

7.  Copy of petitioner’s certificate of citizenship to establish citizenship. 

8.  Copy of our marriage certificate. 

9.  Evidence of bona fide marriage:

a) Photographs

·         Engagement Photographs

·         Wedding Photographs

·         Travel Photographs

·         Photos together and with family/friends

b) Chat messages

c) Documentation showing co-mingling of financial resources

·         Money Transfers

·         Travel expenses + boarding passes/receipts

·         Wedding contract receipts

what do you all think?

I didnt include pictures nor messages 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.