2,480 posts in this topic

On 10/5/2018 at 1:11 PM, qwe_ggn1 said:

Anyone close to 6th March NOA1 hasn't received  their approval yet

I am still waiting!!! :(

am March 2nd and still waiting for TEXAS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi all,

I just discovered this website a few days ago. My case was received March 21 at Nebraska. Excited to find out I’m about one month out! 
My situation is a little different. I am USC living in Canada with my husband. He will finish out teaching this school year and then we plan to move to the USA. Awkwardly, we have a baby due in February so we are aiming for a March interview now since January probably won’t happen. On that note, does anyone have experience with filling out household size on the sponsorship forms? I will have 2 kids when we submit it but 3 when we go to the interview. They are all USC. The difference between 2 and 3 kids does not push us below the poverty line with our joint sponsor, so does it matter? 

On 10/8/2018 at 7:25 PM, Amadita said:

Happy week everyone!!

Who else is waiting for the NVC letter.... Im looking forward to receive it since I want  to start sending the requested documentation in order to speed up this process a lil bit!

I really want to have my husband here with me 😣

Me too, waiting since September 26...

5 hours ago, mrsgeorge1 said:

My PD is march 2nd and am still waiting for my noa2 from Texas..i feel left out.

same here... PD march 15... I am still waiting ...very frustrating but now that I am back in the USA from visiting my husband I am going to call the number to ask to speak to a tier 2. Wish me luck!

1 hour ago, Cari & Andy UB said:

same here... PD march 15... I am still waiting ...very frustrating but now that I am back in the USA from visiting my husband I am going to call the number to ask to speak to a tier 2. Wish me luck!

good Luck! Please let us know how that phone call goes..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everybody! My PD is March 28 and dealing with Nebraska. Anyone have approvals from March? This last stretch to the next waiting period is driving me nuts lol

On 10/8/2018 at 3:11 PM, Michelle609 said:

Sarting to hate Nebraska service center 

Who else in Hellbraska my PD is March 22 

We do, March 14th, waiting for approval....... 😒

6 hours ago, GigglesRR said:

Hey everybody! My PD is March 28 and dealing with Nebraska. Anyone have approvals from March? This last stretch to the next waiting period is driving me nuts lol

All Nebraska, just look at it as: it’s definitely going to happen in the next 2 weeks!

When you think about it that way, it’s exciting!! Worry not!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Arcangel said:

All Nebraska, just look at it as: it’s definitely going to happen in the next 2 weeks!

1 hour ago, Arcangel said:

Wow! U think within the next two weeks for approval?! That would be so great i swear lol

Timeline
On 10/9/2018 at 7:35 PM, Arcangel said:

Soooo I went out to my mail box today and what did I find?!!....nothing. Absolutely nothing 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Arcangel said:

Its funny how you think hopefully by the next 2 weeks. Until I see some movements for February filers then I will build my hopes up.. Those waiting need the luck of the four leave clover 🤣 . The approvals are so unpredictable,  have you seen the may 2018 approval on Vj? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, aiq25 said:

My petition has been approved (on the new site)!! Got an email this morning that an action was taken and was extremely happy to see the approval. Old site didn’t update yet. Now waiting for the letter.

Received date: March 29, 2018

Approval: Oct 10, 2018

Good luck to everyone.

Congratulations.

What's your service center? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.