Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, Michelle609 said:

Sarting to hate Nebraska service center 

Who else in Hellbraska my PD is March 22 

@Michelle609Sadly,  I am 🙋‍♀️. I really dont know how I ended up there and my case was filed from Texas, was hoping to be at texas sc. When we originally started the process on uscis website it's processing time then was 9-11.5 months, I hate to say it but it's the sad truth. At the rate which things are going, it seems that we have a few more months to go.  

PD : March 9th on letter while new website says march 13th. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, Marie-kay said:

@Michelle609Sadly,  I am 🙋‍♀️. I really dont know how I ended up there and my case was filed from Texas, was hoping to be at texas sc. When we originally started the process on uscis website it's processing time then was 9-11.5 months, I hate to say it but it's the sad truth. At the rate which things are going, it seems that we have a few more months to go.  

I filled from Texas too 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 10/6/2018 at 4:33 AM, liomitry said:

It has been 8 days and I am still waiting to receive the RFE

Hello :)

We got RFE September 19 and the letter came September 28 , TSC . So dont worry , all goes step by step 

14 hours ago, Marie-kay said:

@Texas too...... 

Edited by IKD

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, IKD said:

@Texas too...... 

17 hours ago, Marie-kay said:

Yea, I'm in San Antonio, TX. I was expecting my case to be sent to TX sc. But, I was sent to Hellllbraska,  I mean Nebraska... Now it's just a waiting game guys. Let's keep motivating an d supporting each other,  no matter what sc we are assigned to or PD we have. We are all here for the same reason. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 minutes ago, R.DeLeon79 said:

Yea, I'm in San Antonio, TX. I was expecting my case to be sent to TX sc. But, I was sent to Hellllbraska,  I mean Nebraska... Now it's just a waiting game guys. Let's keep motivating an d supporting each other,  no matter what sc we are assigned to or PD we have. We are all here for the same reason. 

Very well said! 

Im with you ay nebraska for my 2 step kiddos, pd is may, so i have a loooooooooooong wait.. lol

AOS from h2a visa, marriage based.

Filed I 130, I 485, I 131 and I 765 concurrently,

5/11/2018 Priority date; sent to Missouri, MSCxxxxxxxxx

6/15/2018 Biometrics appointment, Houston TX

7/11/2018 RFE for Birth Certificate

7/23/2018 Sent BC in response to RFE

7/31/2018 Confirmation of receipt of the BC

8/3/2018 received courtesy letter for medical 

8/6/2018 Case is ready to be scheduled for interview

9/19/2018 EAD/AP approved

9/20/2018 EAD/AP card in production 

9/24/2018 EAD/AP card is ready to be mailed

9/25/2018 EAD/AP card is mailed, usps tracking included in online update

9/27/2018 EAD/AP card picked up at post office

I-130 for 2 husband's daughters (my step daughters) 10 and 17

5/11/2018 Priority Date; sent to Nebraska Service Center, LINxxxxxxxxx

Waiting game for ALL cases!

On 10/5/2018 at 8:12 AM, MrsB2212 said:

😢 yea my VJ time line ETA is so busted too!

I hate those numbers!!!  We spend months watching them and them we fly by them...I was a June 2017 K-1 filer.  We were approved in March of 2018 and my VJ estimate when we were approved was December of 2017.  4 months between their estimate and reality.  For some reason now that I'm a September 2018 CR-1 filer a am actually looking at those numbers again...it is a sickness. 🤣

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Hello everyone. 

finally received my rfe after 12 weeks of being mailed. 

They are requesting more proof on our relationship before marriage, marriage, why couldn’t parents attend, travel documents of prior travels, and more information of my husband’s previous marriage. 

Were hoping to submit all soon soon and hopefully get approved sooner. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Does anyone know the exact uscis email address to send an expedite request to. I once saw someone posted it here but I can't just seem to find it. Thanks

On 10/4/2018 at 1:13 PM, nastra30 said:

Sucks. Mine is March 21st. At this point my VJ ETA is busted. The waiting game continues.

My PD is march 2nd and am still waiting for my noa2 from Texas..i feel left out.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.