Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Congrats to all recent approvals. Two things I have noticed so far.

1) So far about half of March filers are getting hard copy letter approvals in the mail without getting any email/text alerts or without any updates in the USCIS accounts. Weird, the way USCIS seems to confuse us everytime.🤔

2) April 2018 Nebraska filers are getting approvals faster than March filers. What's going on at USCIS?🤣.

On a positive note, at least they are approving things because things seemed to have paused for a second over there.

The waiting game continues.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone, 

Need some help, i am also one the person in waiting list for march filers.

my husband is a citizen and got NOA1 in 20/03/2018 from texas service center.

i can see majority of you are getting NOA2 , i dont know why what goes wrong with us that we still didn’t get any updates.

When my husban calls in USICS they says everything fine and ur case is in progress.

can anyone please tell me what to do ??? 😔😔😔😔😔

43 minutes ago, P and R said:

Hi everyone, 

i can see majority of you are getting NOA2 , i dont know why what goes wrong with us that we still didn’t get any updates.

When my husban calls in USICS they says everything fine and ur case is in progress.

That’s completely normal, I’m March 9th and I’m still waiting. You just gotta hold tight and eventually you’ll get approved.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
51 minutes ago, P and R said:

Hi everyone, 

I'm march 7th and I'm still waiting. Seems everything is still normal. Keep the faith alive✌

Just received an email approval! Case was received on March 6 at Potomac service center. What are the next steps and what is the typical time frame? Does the consulate location pay a major role in how long until the visa is approved? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone, 

Got NOA2 😅😅😅

24 minutes ago, P and R said:

Hi everyone, 

Got NOA2 😅😅😅

I already responded to you. 

Edit: oh you got it? Did they email you or did you check website?

Edited by HarryWL

Big congratulations to all who have received NOA2!

Don’t forget us! 😂 please pray for us who are still waiting! The wait is awful!

pd 22/03/18 at Texas....  Still waiting!🤞🤞🤞🤞

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, MrsB2212 said:

Big congratulations to all who have received NOA2!

Don’t forget us! 😂 please pray for us who are still waiting! The wait is awful!

pd 22/03/18 at Texas....  Still waiting!🤞🤞🤞🤞

You are not alone. Mine is March 6, 2018 and still no news. I  hope  I get approve this week.

Does anyone know how long it will take from the time the email is received until the letter is received?

Will I receive a letter from USCIS and another one from NVC?

12 minutes ago, Sweetyp said:

HI everyone.

My hubby just received our case approval notice in the mail. :) BTW we are march fillers PD MARch 13. 

Congratulations!!! What is your service center ? 

On 9/18/2018 at 9:29 PM, nastra30 said:

Congrats to all recent approvals. Two things I have noticed so far.

1) So far about half of March filers are getting hard copy letter approvals in the mail without getting any email/text alerts or without any updates in the USCIS accounts. Weird, the way USCIS seems to confuse us everytime.🤔

2) April 2018 Nebraska filers are getting approvals faster than March filers. What's going on at USCIS?🤣.

On a positive note, at least they are approving things because things seemed to have paused for a second over there.

The waiting game continues.

Thats what happen to us. Got approval without  getting email/text alerts.

6 minutes ago, Melissa1695 said:

Congratulations!!! What is your service center ? 

Nebraska

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.