Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Guys I dont know of you are as excited as I am, but just to think that we are almost over with this waiting process makes me feel so happyyyyy. My husband and I have been hoping for this NOA2 like crazy. We really want to be together forever, my life is not the same if hes not present and I really want to have him here with me!!❤

8 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 Be still my beating heart!!!! 

This is amazing. Im

so thrilled! 

Omg im not alone. my hear was beating faster when i saw a March 1 approval. Im so anxious!🤩

1 hour ago, Amadita said:

Omg im not alone. my hear was beating faster when i saw a March 1 approval. Im so anxious!🤩

We’re on this train together! We have a fantastic community of support here!

whats your PD? I’m March 22nd. 

Hi March filers! Any recent approval yet? Can't wait!! 10 days till September. my VS timeline's estimate for NOA2 is Sept 11-18 and I can't help to be so excited! I hope it to be a little early and that everything goes smooth. 

Edited by Erza

11 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

We’re on this train together! We have a fantastic community of support here!

whats your PD? I’m March 22nd. 

yes its sooo nice to see people supporting each other. My PD is March 14th.

10 hours ago, Erza said:

Hi March filers! Any recent approval yet? Can't wait!! 10 days till September. my VS timeline's estimate for NOA2 is Sept 11-18 and I can't help to be so excited! I hope it to be a little early and that everything goes smooth. 

What is VS time line? and How can you see estimate time for approval?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 hours ago, Sweetyp said:

What is VS time line? and How can you see estimate time for approval?

Capture.JPG.8707fcd46476a678b85a60916cd8e925.JPG

Click Immigration Timelines on the top menu. Create a timeline and add your case. Once you do that you should be able to see your VisaJourney (VS) timeline and the estimate of when VS algorithm thinks you will be approved based on the history of other people's approval. Good luck. The waiting game continues.

9 hours ago, nastra30 said:

Capture.JPG.8707fcd46476a678b85a60916cd8e925.JPG

Click Immigration Timelines on the top menu. Create a timeline and add your case. Once you do that you should be able to see your VisaJourney (VS) timeline and the estimate of when VS algorithm thinks you will be approved based on the history of other people's approval. Good luck. The waiting game continues.

Thank you for answering for me ☺️😊 

been away a bit. 

Hi March filers. Our case's PD is 3/15/18... you have no idea how happy I am for the March approvals coming through... I am very excited to see ours come soon too! Every day is stressful with waiting and waiting... but the day is coming! Stay positive and have faith! Best of luck... I'll be updating my timeline too and I'll be checking everyone else's. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Ive been on edge waiting for an update or approval on me and my Husbands case! I feel like it is coming soon and hoping for a NOA2 by the end of Septemer 🤞🏾 Has any March filers heard any good news yet??!! (our case is with NSC btw PD 3/26/18)

Edited by Mmefall

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
Just now, Savan said:

They will usually send RFE when your case opens.

Is that when they receive it (priority date) or at the end when they start reviewing it? (Meaning we could still get RFES because we havent gotten any info yet)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.