Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi everyone.

We finally got our interview date emailed to us yesterday!  Should it be a letter for interview mailed to us? Or we just print this email?

Interview is March 14th in Ukraine.

How long you usually wait for a passport with visa after interview? 

Thanks in advance. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey guys, i need help please i try to upload some document to nvc but when i try to hit submit doesn't work 😯😯 .any ideas please what’s wrong ?? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, mashaka911 said:

Hi everyone.

We finally got our interview date emailed to us yesterday!  Should it be a letter for interview mailed to us? Or we just print this email?

Interview is March 14th in Ukraine.

How long you usually wait for a passport with visa after interview? 

Thanks in advance. 

The email you received is your interview letter so just print it for your interview appointment and your medical exams; I don't think you will be getting a letter in the mail.

The wait for passport varies from country to country, embassy to embassy. You may want to check with Ukraine Country specific help on VJ. 

Congrats and good luck with your interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
41 minutes ago, BaNJ said:

Hey guys, i need help please i try to upload some document to nvc but when i try to hit submit doesn't work 😯😯 .any ideas please what’s wrong ?? 

Hmm, are you file sizes within the limits allowed? Are you uploading only accepted document formats? Check the link below to make sure you are not doing anything unusual.

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/PDF-other/Uploading to CEAC-instrucions.pdf

Edited by nastra30

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Dee93 said:

Hi guys, 

has anyone uploaded pictures to NVC, if yes, how and in what format?

I did it in PDF and it was accepted. 

4 hours ago, nastra30 said:

The email you received is your interview letter so just print it for your interview appointment and your medical exams; I don't think you will be getting a letter in the mail.

The wait for passport varies from country to country, embassy to embassy. You may want to check with Ukraine Country specific help on VJ. 

Congrats and good luck with your interview.

Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Dee93 said:

Hi guys, 

has anyone uploaded pictures to NVC, if yes, how and in what format?

Why would we need to submit photos to NVC? just hoping Im not missing anything!?

10 hours ago, Mmefall said:

Why would we need to submit photos to NVC? just hoping Im not missing anything!?

I think she might mean like as additional evidence.  I think it was common when people mailed packets to NVC, but now with the electronic mess I think people may be doing that less!  Just a guess haha

11 hours ago, Mmefall said:

When I spoke to NVC they said that was optional. I still did it. What I did is I scanned the passport photos straight up and uploaded the PDF. They will expect us to bring those exact photos to the interview. Mine were accepted.

9 minutes ago, Cari & Andy UB said:

When I spoke to NVC they said that was optional. I still did it. What I did is I scanned the passport photos straight up and uploaded the PDF. They will expect us to bring those exact photos to the interview. Mine were accepted.

OHHHH like the 2x2 and passport photo page? I understand now. I thought she was referring to like photos of travel or secondary evidence! 

On 2/18/2019 at 3:05 AM, rose098 said:

So is my husband supposed to send me the original signed copy of the i184ez form? 

@rose098..my question on chosing the agent..dd u manage to chose an agent coz it doesnt allow me or let me.. and the instructions from ceac say..pay the fees...fill the DS260 form and collect and upload the documents.. please help me coz i dont wanna miss anything.. i paid all the fees last weekend.

7 minutes ago, mrsgeorge1 said:

@rose098..my question on chosing the agent..dd u manage to chose an agent coz it doesnt allow me or let me.. and the instructions from ceac say..pay the fees...fill the DS260 form and collect and upload the documents.. please help me coz i dont wanna miss anything.. i paid all the fees last weekend.

You don't choose an agent anymore. Just go through and pay and fill out and upload.

33 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

OHHHH like the 2x2 and passport photo page? I understand now. I thought she was referring to like photos of travel or secondary evidence! 

Yea, the CEAC gives you the option to upload "PHOTOGRAPHS" which means two 2x2 passport photos of the beneficiary. The secondary evidence of relationship you will only bring to the interview.

2 minutes ago, Cari & Andy UB said:

You don't choose an agent anymore. Just go through and pay and fill out and upload.

Thank u @Cari & Andy UB.. i was beginning to worry coz someone insisted that i had to choose an agent..i appreciate ur quick response.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.