Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

I think that means your case is complete. Log into CEAC messages and see if you have a message that says documentarily qualified. If so, your case is complete and will be scheduled for interview.

Thanks so much 

Yes it says DOCUMEMTARILY QUALIFIED. 

I thought it had to say *CASE COMPLETE*

So in that case our case was completed on February 8th...... Still waiting for interview 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 minutes ago, MrsB2212 said:

Thanks so much 

Yes it says DOCUMEMTARILY QUALIFIED. 

I thought it had to say *CASE COMPLETE*

So in that case our case was completed on February 8th...... Still waiting for interview 

You are good, your interview is the last thing left now. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Hey guys! Happy Tuesday..

Do you guys think that using PDF filler for affidavit of support is a bad Idea? I used it for my i130 and I was fine. Its just that some fields are not easy to fill out using the government form.

Also can we only upload civil documents AFTER immigrant application is submitted?

6 minutes ago, Mmefall said:

Hey guys! Happy Tuesday..

Do you guys think that using PDF filler for affidavit of support is a bad Idea? I used it for my i130 and I was fine. Its just that some fields are not easy to fill out using the government form.

Also can we only upload civil documents AFTER immigrant application is submitted?

I used PDF filler for some sections. I think you should be fine using PDF filler. My forms were accepted for I-864 and I used it. Just make sure to print it and sign it with a black pen. Scan and then upload. Bring the original wet ink signed form to the interview. Also, I was able to do my application and then immediately after upload civil documents.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Cari & Andy UB said:

I used PDF filler for some sections. I think you should be fine using PDF filler. My forms were accepted for I-864 and I used it. Just make sure to print it and sign it with a black pen. Scan and then upload. Bring the original wet ink signed form to the interview. Also, I was able to do my application and then immediately after upload civil documents.

Great! Thank you. Yeah I havent submitted application yet so maybe thats why

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, MrsB2212 said:

Thank you !!!

I just got an email from NVC 10mins  ago. 

INTERVIEW on 1st MARCH!!! 

I’m in SHOCK!!!!!! That’s TEN days from today?!!

For some reason I thought you get 4 weeks notice to your interview? And I was told it can take from

6 weeks to 3months to schedule ?

not that I’m complaining!! 

I’m now scrambling to book the medical appointment. 

Any body else interviewing on March 1st , London?

To all still waiting to hear back , keep the faith. It happens! ❤️❤️

Oh wow, in just 10 days. I'm loving this though I'm 'jealousing' the US embassy in London. 😂😂😂. Yes, you are complaining it's 10 days away; just kidding. 

Congrats. Keep us informed.

5 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

Oh wow, in just 10 days. I'm loving this though I'm 'jealousing' the US embassy in London. 😂😂😂. Yes, you are complaining it's 10 days away; just kidding. 

Congrats. Keep us informed.

😂.  well hopefully everyone gets interviews very fast at their respective interview locations.

Yes. I will keep updating and share anything that can help others. ♥️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
15 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

How soon after your docs were accepted did you get case completed?

All docs accepted on 8th Feb. Email said they will arrange interview with embassy. 

But Still no case complete 😖??

Could you please tell us what all documents you provided?

1 hour ago, rose098 said:

Could you please tell us what all documents you provided?

Hello

Yes no problem!  

So we were for electronic submissions, and on the CEAC page it tells you what documents they want you to upload  

For our case it asked for :

1. AOS (AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT)

2. DS 260 (IV APPLICATION)

3. IRS transcriptions - my husband 

gave 2015, 2016, 2017

4. Police certificates from countries I’ve lived in since 16years old. For me 3 certificates

5. Biometric passport page

6. Birth certificate 

7. Marriage certificate 

8. Two passport photos 

I scanned and uploaded all. 

Please ensure you scan portrait only. They will reject landscape scans. They want to read the document facing upright and the words left to right. 

I hope this helps!

On 2/12/2019 at 11:30 PM, kateree11 said:

What about the first time you submitted ? 

Just to update you -  Now I’ve got an interview on March 1st. 

NVC informed me on yesterday on 19th Feb after approving all docs on 8th of Feb. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.