Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Hola! I called this morning too (right at 7am) and was told the same thing (ours cleared our bank account on Monday and we paid last Friday). I just hate that they are not consistent with everyone as some cases it clears within 2-3 business days and some can take a week. I was also told this morning that if it doesn't clear overnight tonight, to go ahead and send an online inquiry with a copy of our bank statement showing both of the transactions.

Yeah, this whole process it’s very frustrating! I was told the same, to send an online inquiry today if it doesn’t change to “paid”. Let me know when yours change to “paid” please. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Melissa1695 said:

Yeah, this whole process it’s very frustrating! I was told the same, to send an online inquiry today if it doesn’t change to “paid”. Let me know when yours change to “paid” please. 

I feel your pain. I am sick of this fu*#% process! I am here overseas in Germany for 6 weeks serving with the US Air Force (I am a Reservist) and hate to have to deal with this! I will let you know once it changes to "paid". Please let me know when yours change as well. Have a good weekend!

8 hours ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

I feel your pain. I am sick of this fu*#% process! I am here overseas in Germany for 6 weeks serving with the US Air Force (I am a Reservist) and hate to have to deal with this! I will let you know once it changes to "paid". Please let me know when yours change as well. Have a good weekend!

Hi! Mine changed to “paid”  this afternoon. Have you checked yours recently ? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Melissa1695 said:

Hi! Mine changed to “paid”  this afternoon. Have you checked yours recently ? 

Mine changed to "paid" as well! Finally!!! Wishing you the best with this final journey! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

@mrsgeorge1got her case # and she's hiding from me. Lol. 😂😂😂. You can't hide, you are my guage. It looks like it's taking about 6 weeks now for case #s. I'm hoping to get mine by end of next week. Fingers crossed.

Congrats my friend @mrsgeorge1.

1 hour ago, nastra30 said:

@mrsgeorge1got her case # and she's hiding from me. Lol. 😂😂😂. You can't hide, you are my guage. It looks like it's taking about 6 weeks now for case #s. I'm hoping to get mine by end of next week. Fingers crossed.

Congrats my friend @mrsgeorge1.

hehehehehe...@nastra30..i can neva hide from u..its impossible..so u r next am sure of it..believe u me that email from NVC surprised me yesterday.. i must say it was a nice surprise.

14 minutes ago, Melissa1695 said:

Hello! Does anybody know how long does it take to get tax transcript by Mail ? 😓

mine took about a week if not within 10days.

Timeline

I filed my 2018 tax return on 2019-02-13, and as of 209-02-16 my 2018 transcript has already been made available by IRS, so I'll be submitting my 2018 transcripts and W-2. I will optionally also include 2017 transcript (plus W-2) and 2016 transcript (plus W-2).

Picture1.thumb.png.bc5504e6200e08b4ff2f14f881e7a9d4.png

Edited by nastra30

3 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

I filed my 2018 tax return on 2019-02-13, and as of 209-02-16 my 2018 transcript has already been made available by IRS, so I'll be submitting my 2018 transcripts and W-2. I will optionally also include 2017 transcript (plus W-2) and 2016 transcript (plus W-2).Picture1.thumb.png.bc5504e6200e08b4ff2f14f881e7a9d4.png

nice..am filing my taxes tomorrow and am planning to send tax transcripts from 2016 to 2018..

Timeline
1 minute ago, mrsgeorge1 said:

nice..am filing my taxes tomorrow and am planning to send tax transcripts from 2016 to 2018..

If you don't owe any taxes I think your transcript will be available within days if you file electronically. Mine was available within 3 days.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Elscotto said:

Case was sent to department of state on dec 21,2018 has anyone with similar dates received case number yet???

44 minutes ago, Elscotto said:

Case was sent to department of state on dec 21,2018 has anyone with similar dates received case number yet???

Mine was sent on december 18th and nvc received on dec 31st..i just got my case number on friday the 15th of feb after 6weeks  and 3days.. so expect urs anytime now too..

50 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

If you don't owe any taxes I think your transcript will be available within days if you file electronically. Mine was available within 3 days.

i hope i dont owe anything coz i have neva owed.. but now because the recent changes to our tax code..people are getting less money back and some are even owing uncle sam.. its ridiculous...ya always file electronically..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.