Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

caservicedesk@state.gov

Send them an email and let them know. This is NVC’s IT email. 

•  

Thank you. I'm going to give them a full week (until tomorrow) before I email them. In the frequently asked questions section it says to give them a week for payments to clear. But on the receipts sent as soon as I made the payments it says to give them 2-3 business days.

How long did it take for others here for the NVC to process the payments? 

Edited by CarlosSeoanes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Thank you. I'm going to give them a full week (until tomorrow) before I email them. In the frequently asked questions section it says to give them a week for payments to clear. But on the receipts sent as soon as I made the payments it says to give them 2-3 business days.

How long did it take for others here for the NVC to process the payments? 

It usually takes 2-3 days, but some people have been stuck in some type of computer error so that’s why they have been sending emails and getting access to the site after IT corrects the error. Wouldn’t hurt to send the email, they have your money already...Lol It might take them time to respond to the email anyway. 

Edited by SM&RM

2 hours ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Anybody that has paid the NVC fees (AOS & IV fees), how long did it take for the NVC system to update from "in process" to "Paid"?

2-3 business days.

5 hours ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Does anybody knows how long does the NVC (State Department) takes to process the payments (AOS & IV payments)? I made the ACH payment last Friday and they were both deducted from my bank account on Monday. As of today it still showing as "in process". So I can't do anything until they process the payment. 

Should be 2-3 days but all depends on how fast your bank processes payments.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Rosalessss1023 said:

Should be 2-3 days but all depends on how fast your bank processes payments.

So I paid my fees las Friday and by Monday the 11th it cleared my bank account. But as of today it still showing "in process". 

1 hour ago, Rosalessss1023 said:

That’s awesome! Hope mine is just as fast, what did you receive after those 15 days? 

an email telling me my case has been updated on CEAC.

Timeline
8 hours ago, Rosalessss1023 said:

If it hasn’t changed by tomorrow, definitely send an email or call. 

I went ahead and sent an email this morning to caservicedesk@state.gov and also via the "Ask Me" inquiry request through the NVC website. I hope they update our account to "paid" ASAP. They already have our money since this past Monday! 

19 hours ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Anybody that has paid the NVC fees (AOS & IV fees), how long did it take for the NVC system to update from "in process" to "Paid"?

Hi! We paid on Saturday and they cleared our bank account on tuesday, but it still shows “in process”. We called NVC this morning, they said it can take up to one week for them to update everything. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Melissa1695 said:

Hi! We paid on Saturday and they cleared our bank account on tuesday, but it still shows “in process”. We called NVC this morning, they said it can take up to one week for them to update everything. 

Hola! I called this morning too (right at 7am) and was told the same thing (ours cleared our bank account on Monday and we paid last Friday). I just hate that they are not consistent with everyone as some cases it clears within 2-3 business days and some can take a week. I was also told this morning that if it doesn't clear overnight tonight, to go ahead and send an online inquiry with a copy of our bank statement showing both of the transactions.

Edited by CarlosSeoanes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.