Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Arcangel said:

I heard back from NVC tonight (13 Feb 2019)

Wife's ( beneficiary) Passport page was scanned 90 degrees ( incorrectly) to what they wanted. I mean come on!!! just tilt your head for goodness sake!! Lady on phone trying to explain to me "how to scan a document". When I open it, its horizontal. She is saying its vertical. We went back and forth until i just gave up. 

Anyways...I corrected and sent it back just now. Called NVC and lady on phone said 3 week lead time.

I have always tried to remain positive but omg this is ridiculous.  I hope this posts helps someone. 

FYI:

Submitted documents to NVC on 31 Jan 2019 so it took 2 weeks for them to come back with a response.

I dont know what it means by 90° incorrectly? Was it like this before ? 

images.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Marie85 said:

I dont know what it means by 90° incorrectly? Was it like this before ? 

images.jpeg

What I meant was, i scanned on a page with the orientation being “landscape”. Big no-no. They want “portrait”. They want it so that when they hit print it’s upright and able to be read left to right horizontal. 

So if you did it in portrait you are good. Hope that made sense. I’m so tired lol 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Arcangel said:

What I meant was, i scanned on a page with the orientation being “landscape”. Big no-no. They want “portrait”. They want it so that when they hit print it’s upright and able to be read left to right horizontal. 

So if you did it in portrait you are good. Hope that made sense. I’m so tired lol 

Yes it makes perfect sense now. Forgive me for being slow . Lol, i think i did have them in landscape. 🙏

5 minutes ago, Marie85 said:

Yes it makes perfect sense now. Forgive me for being slow . Lol, i think i did have them in landscape. 🙏

Please don’t apologize! We are all in this whole mess together ✊🏽

It will be over soon

1 hour ago, Rosalessss1023 said:

For those who have submitted documentation through mail, how long has it taken to hear from NVC

Sent my package yesterday 🙏🏻

For me 15 days, counting weekends.

1 hour ago, Annie0913 said:

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. Wish I am with my husband today but it’s ok. We just got our email that his interview date is on 3/11/19!! We wasn’t expecting it so soon!!

awesome congrats! when was your Case approved and Closed please?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, Rosalessss1023 said:

For those who have submitted documentation through mail, how long has it taken to hear from NVC

Sent my package yesterday 🙏🏻

Do you mean email or postal mail?

Edited by nastra30

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Arcangel said:

awesome congrats! when was your Case approved and Closed please?

Thanks! Case approved on 01/29. I’m not sure about closed. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Does anybody knows how long does the NVC (State Department) takes to process the payments (AOS & IV payments)? I made the ACH payment last Friday and they were both deducted from my bank account on Monday. As of today it still showing as "in process". So I can't do anything until they process the payment. 

Edited by CarlosSeoanes

Timeline
6 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Does anybody knows how long does the NVC (State Department) takes to process the payments (AOS & IV payments)? I made the ACH payment last Friday and they were both deducted from my bank account on Monday. As of today it still showing as "in process". So I can't do anything until they process the payment. 

caservicedesk@state.gov

Send them an email and let them know. This is NVC’s IT email. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

caservicedesk@state.gov

Send them an email and let them know. This is NVC’s IT email. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.