Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
On 11/28/2018 at 2:43 PM, R.DeLeon79 said:

I am hoping that you will hear something soon, hopefully next week the latest. You and the rest that are waiting for approvals are in my prayers...

Same here and I appreciate your prayers ❤

9 minutes ago, Mmefall said:

Same here and I appreciate your prayers ❤

Thank u Mmfall for ur prayers and encouragement..it feels great to finally get an approval today.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
9 minutes ago, mrsgeorge1 said:

Thank u Mmfall for ur prayers and encouragement..it feels great to finally get an approval today.

Wow!! Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🎊 Your on your way to NVC. ☺️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, mrsgeorge1 said:

Great news. Congratulations.

Timeline

It’s here!! I’ve received my approval in the mail today!! I have been approved since Monday 11/26. No notifications from USCIS , no text message , no email. The website old and new are not updated. And neither is the website. Found out because of the letter in the mail!! NVC here we come!! Thank you to all for the support!! Hang in there guys , you guys are next!! I know it’s hard , it’s been for me , but we will make it! ☺️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
1 minute ago, Layanis J said:

It’s here!! I’ve received my approval in the mail today!! I have been approved since Monday 11/26. No notifications from USCIS , no text message , no email. The website old and new are not updated. And neither is the website. Found out because of the letter in the mail!! NVC here we come!! Thank you to all for the support!! Hang in there guys , you guys are next!! I know it’s hard , it’s been for me , but we will make it! ☺️

Congratulations on your approval!! What was your PD?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Regi84 said:

Omg congrats same here. Hopefully I get a notification by mail tomorrow. I haven’t received any notification 😔😔

I received no notifications at all. Just got it in the mail and realized it. So don’t worry if you don’t receive any notifications. It could be going directly to your mail! 

5 hours ago, IKD said:

Great 🎊👍

Congratulations Mrs George 

After long wait it comes to uh... 

Yes IKD the long first wait is finally over.. thank u so much.. i feel better about this process now.

5 hours ago, Layanis J said:

Wow!! Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🎊 Your on your way to NVC. ☺️

Yeeeey!!!!.. Thank u so much Layanis..i still cant believe it finally has happened.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Guess I can join this.....my case is long, crazy and confusing but my case just reopened November 28 and November 29 we got an RFE. We waiting to hear wht they need from us. 

I wish everything good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.