Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
2 hours ago, alannah_rose said:

Yes and the annoying thing is when I check the Case Tracker app, all of the cases around mine have been approved and sent to NVC, but nothing for ours! So its even more frustrating!! But oh well, have to try and be patient - easier said than done though!! 

Oh yes!! I’ve checked case tracker app way to often. And almost everyone has been approved and sent to nvc. I mean I’m happy for them because we can’t be selfish. But I don’t understand why would you approve everyone around me and just skip me 😭. It’s really hard to see that. But your right we have to wait. We don’t have a choice. Just wait for it to come any random day. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

NSC shows March 2nd for cases processed for Marchies like me still waiting for an update. Decemeber hassss to be our month 😕 Im hoping! 

Screenshot_20181127-211004_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bc3b7e95f5d01da5fbaf0cdf7a4575f4.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
17 hours ago, Mmefall said:

NSC shows March 2nd for cases processed for Marchies like me still waiting for an update. Decemeber hassss to be our month 😕 Im hoping! 

Screenshot_20181127-211004_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bc3b7e95f5d01da5fbaf0cdf7a4575f4.jpg

I am hoping that you will hear something soon, hopefully next week the latest. You and the rest that are waiting for approvals are in my prayers...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
27 minutes ago, R.DeLeon79 said:

I am hoping that you will hear something soon, hopefully next week the latest. You and the rest that are waiting for approvals are in my prayers...

A few more weeks and I'll finally be able to ask my congressman for some help.  Hopefully, I hear something before then.

CR1 NEBRASKA

I-130 SENT-3/26/18

I-130 RECEIVED-3/28/18

NOA1-4/2/18

NOA2-1/26/19

RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL-2/2/19

NVC RECEIVED PETITION-2/12/19

RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # FROM NVC-3/20/19

SUMMITED ALL DOCUMENTS-3/30/19

CASE COMPLETE-4/12/19

INTERVIEW LETTER-4/20/19

INTERVIEW-5/23/19 (Did not get Approved)

Second Interview-7/12/19 (Approved)

event.png

event.png

yum 006.JPG

Timeline

( Nebraska PD 03/15) Hey guys! Any new approvals ? Have you seen or heard something else ? I’m getting super anxious , more than I was before. There’s only like two days left this week and I haven’t heard of any approvals or rfes , nothing. 😭

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Texas Service Center USCIS Case Received March 16,

Case Approved Oct 15,

Case Received at NVC Oct 25

March 6, 2018: i-130 petition filed.

March 14, 2018: i-130 Petition received. (8 days)

October 15, 2018: i-130 Petition approved. (7 months, 1 day)

October 17, 2018: Case sent to NVC. (2 days)

October 25, 2018: Case received at NVC. (8 days)

December 4, 2018: NVC case# Generated. (1 month, 9 days)

December 5, 2018: Fee paid online. (1 day)

December 7, 2018: DS-261 submitted online and Other documents e-mailed. (2 days)

December 20, 2018: Case closed. (13 days)

January 8, 2019: Interview Scheduled. (19 days)

February 26, 2019: Interview. (49 days) ....Pending....

Not really! My adjusted last day was yesterday 😭.  My husbands still detained by US Customs. Everything seems so awful. I’m really disappointed and especially with the holidays coming up. I’m also Nebraska PD 03/22. Old website. New website 03/26. I don’t understand 😢😢

Edited by Regi84

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Regi84 said:

Not really! My adjusted last day was yesterday 😭.  My husbands still detained by US Customs. Everything seems so awful. I’m really disappointed and especially with the holidays coming up. I’m also Nebraska PD 03/22. Old website. New website 03/26. I don’t understand 😢😢

I do understand how you feel. I do feel the pain. I have been separated from my beloved since last 7 months. And I have no clue now long its gonna take. All we can do is think positive and have faith that everything will workout. I know its easier said than done. But that's all we can do for now. Don't worry everything will be fine. Soon you will soon hear some good news. 

March 6, 2018: i-130 petition filed.

March 14, 2018: i-130 Petition received. (8 days)

October 15, 2018: i-130 Petition approved. (7 months, 1 day)

October 17, 2018: Case sent to NVC. (2 days)

October 25, 2018: Case received at NVC. (8 days)

December 4, 2018: NVC case# Generated. (1 month, 9 days)

December 5, 2018: Fee paid online. (1 day)

December 7, 2018: DS-261 submitted online and Other documents e-mailed. (2 days)

December 20, 2018: Case closed. (13 days)

January 8, 2019: Interview Scheduled. (19 days)

February 26, 2019: Interview. (49 days) ....Pending....

8 minutes ago, Rosalessss1023 said:

It’s  been over 30 days since my approval date and still no case number, my lawyer called Service Center today and said the person who took her call was super rude and told her to wait cause they celebrated thanksgiving.... well... waiting game continues.. 

It will take an additional 2-3 weeks after they receive your case from USCIS. I was approved Oct. 2 and then received a case on Nov. 19.... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 11/23/2018 at 2:20 PM, Marie85 said:

do y’all think it’s a good or bad idea to go to my local immigration office and see what’s up? I have an appointment tomorrow but am at he end of the normal processing time. Just don’t want to waste time for them to tell me the same thing as what the website says  

I think the same thing. They don’t like we 🤦🏻‍♀️

Timeline

It’s so hard to see the days pass by and nothing. I haven’t seen any approvals so far this week. We’ve heard nothing from Nebraska. You call USCIS and it’s not use , they keep telling you the same thing over and over. They won’t tell you any new information. We’re not trying to be annoying , it’s our family the ones we want to have here with us as soon as possible. It’s very upsetting. 😭

Yes it’s very annoying also. My husband called me yesterday saying that where is located there is very poor medical attention. He told me yesterday that he is very sick. With fever and everything. I know that there has to be court hearing date and I feel so down lately. I’ve like that for almost 11 months. I feel so sad 😭 I think of my marriage my family. Being separated is no easy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just found out that my file has been assigned to a case worker at NSC.  My receipt date is 3/28. I had to visit a field office to find out that much. Anyone know how long it takes once a caseworker is actually reviewing the file?

19 hours ago, Rosalessss1023 said:

It’s  been over 30 days since my approval date and still no case number, my lawyer called Service Center today and said the person who took her call was super rude and told her to wait cause they celebrated thanksgiving.... well... waiting game continues.. 

They clearly quote 4-8 weeks after receiving the case. I've been waiting over 7 weeks since approval and over 4 since they received it. Need to be a bit more patient with all the holidays.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.