Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
5 hours ago, cc13 said:

Yes, but it has not updated since they received our response to RFE. My husband called me this morning saying he logged into the new site, and it said our case has been APPROVED! :D
(oddly no email, no notification) I checked on Friday night it had not changed, but this morning it says our case was approved 11-23! 

Please how many days did it take from submission of RFE to Approved? And what’s your service center? Thanks 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Itstyme said:

Please how many days did it take from submission of RFE to Approved? And what’s your service center? Thanks 

Hi,
Nebraska service center acknowledged receipt of our response on 11/13 - and the Approval Notice is dated 11/23 (it actually arrived in todays mail) 
So it took 10 days. 
I had called them on Wednesday of last week to find out if there was any update, as the old website was still saying RFE sent awaiting our response. The woman I spoke to confirmed they indeed had our response, and it would take 30 days for a decision. So, needless to say, my husband and I are quite pleased. :)

Timeline
2 minutes ago, cc13 said:

Hi,
Nebraska service center acknowledged receipt of our response on 11/13 - and the Approval Notice is dated 11/23 (it actually arrived in todays mail) 
So it took 10 days. 
I had called them on Wednesday of last week to find out if there was any update, as the old website was still saying RFE sent awaiting our response. The woman I spoke to confirmed they indeed had our response, and it would take 30 days for a decision. So, needless to say, my husband and I are quite pleased. :)

Thank you. They will receive my response today by mail. Hopefully it doesn’t take long to get the approval. What was your rfe on? Mine was passport photograph. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Itstyme said:

Thank you. They will receive my response today by mail. Hopefully it doesn’t take long to get the approval. What was your rfe on? Mine was passport photograph. 

They were asking for a signed Marriage Certificate, saying the one I submitted was not... which, when I looked at my copy of the package I sent, the copy I sent them was signed, sealed, and stamped recorded with the county. So I'm not sure what is going on there. I copied it again, as well as sent a certified copy from the county, and it went back out the same day I got the RFE in the mail.  
Hopefully you will get approved in the next few days. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
1 minute ago, cc13 said:

They were asking for a signed Marriage Certificate, saying the one I submitted was not... which, when I looked at my copy of the package I sent, the copy I sent them was signed, sealed, and stamped recorded with the county. So I'm not sure what is going on there. I copied it again, as well as sent a certified copy from the county, and it went back out the same day I got the RFE in the mail.  

You know I’m honestly thinking that they have our cases there lying around for so much time that they lose stuff , and then send an RFE saying you didn’t send it in. But it’s my guess. Still waiting. Nerbaska service center PD March 15th 🤷🏻‍♀️😩

Timeline
4 minutes ago, cc13 said:

Thank you so much for the details. Yes hopefully we get approved too soonest. 🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just received notification (text message) that our case was sent to Department of State. 

PD: March 07 - 2018

NOA2: November 15 - 2018

Hello! 

I got NOA 2. Actually today our laywer(representation) said she received approval notice. 

But when I checked, 

old web site is not working now.

app, new web site is not updated. 

PD 3.19 Nevraska.

My contry is South Korea.

I think this week would be you guys’ week! Hang in there😆

2 hours ago, Madimonster said:

Hello! 

I got NOA 2. Actually today our laywer(representation) said she received approval notice. 

But when I checked, 

old web site is not working now.

app, new web site is not updated. Probably web site is delayed now i think

PD 3.19 Nevraska.

My contry is South Korea.

I think this week would be you guys’ week! Hang in there😆

Timeline
2 hours ago, Madimonster said:

Congratulations.... My PD on the receipt is March 19 but on the new website is March 22 im just not sure im Nebraska.... My husband is from México

2 hours ago, Michelle609 said:

Congratulations.... My PD on the receipt is March 19 but on the new website is March 22 im just not sure im Nebraska.... My husband is from México

My PD on the new website is March 26 too. I think sites are just late updated!

Pd 3.19

Noa 2. 11.20

but my husband and laywer got mail today 11.26.

I think, On the paper(noa1) is correct for the date. 

I hope you hear good news soon! 🙏🏻

Edited by Madimonster

Timeline
1 hour ago, Madimonster said:

My PD on the new website is March 26 too. I think sites are just late updated!

Pd 3.19

Noa 2. 11.20

but my husband and laywer got mail today 11.26.

I think, On the paper(noa1) is correct for the date. 

I hope you hear good news soon! 🙏🏻

Thank you I hope so too

On 11/26/2018 at 10:22 AM, alannah_rose said:

Sister in law got her approval and sent to NVC on 11/15. PD 03/15. Same PD as mine, but no movement on mine, or my father in laws (whole family is moving to the USA!) So now just waiting until we get through to the next stage. Hopefully soon!

Father in Law got his approval in the mail yesterday. Nothing for me though, so we contacted the USCIS via telephone and they were quite rude to be honest. Said they couldn't give us any information other than the processing times it takes, which we already knew. So back to waiting for us unfortunately.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
43 minutes ago, alannah_rose said:

Father in Law got his approval in the mail yesterday. Nothing for me though, so we contacted the USCIS via telephone and they were quite rude to be honest. Said they couldn't give us any information other than the processing times it takes, which we already knew. So back to waiting for us unfortunately.. 

Oh yes. There same speech over and over again. Sadly we don’t have anything to do other than wait. And since they work in no order whats so ever. It could be any day 🤷🏻‍♀️

40 minutes ago, Layanis J said:

Oh yes. There same speech over and over again. Sadly we don’t have anything to do other than wait. And since they work in no order whats so ever. It could be any day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes and the annoying thing is when I check the Case Tracker app, all of the cases around mine have been approved and sent to NVC, but nothing for ours! So its even more frustrating!! But oh well, have to try and be patient - easier said than done though!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.