Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 hours ago, Itstyme said:

It appears we might have got a RFE. I asked my spouse to call USCIS earlier today and request to speak to a Tier 1 Rep, surprisingly she was told a mail had been sent out requesting for more information since the 14th. No notice on both sites, none on case tracker neither any text or email.  Guess we just have to wait it out to see what they need. 

For those March filers at Nebraska who hasn’t gotten their NOA2, I ll suggest you all call them now and request to speak to Tier 1 officers before the holiday as your case might have been approved or at least worked on. 

PD is 03/16 NSC

Hi so what number do we call and what are we supposed to ask 

On 11/16/2018 at 4:26 PM, R.DeLeon79 said:

Good morning ... We received our approval this morning!!

PD March 7th - Nebraska

· Received email/txt notification

· New website updated

· Old website NOT updated

· Case tracker app NOT updated

There is light.... Nebraska, keep them approvals  coming!!  

Congrats! What's the link of new website?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
1 minute ago, zara.ha92@mail.ru said:

Congrats! What's the link of new website?

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ 

Heres the link , you have to make a new account even if you have one already with your old one. Hope this helps ☺️

Timeline

Everyone update there case tracker app , and search your case , there has been so many approvals since March 9th on. We were wrong , Nebraska hasn’t stopped , what they did stop was updating the app! We’re so close you guys!! Hang in there! 

2 hours ago, Layanis J said:

Everyone update there case tracker app , and search your case , there has been so many approvals since March 9th on. We were wrong , Nebraska hasn’t stopped , what they did stop was updating the app! We’re so close you guys!! Hang in there! 

I was only notified via the app a day after the approval. I trust that more than the websites. A few hours later the case was updated, but only on this webpage https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

The supposed new website still says the case is pending (and we got approved on 11/05/18, and the app sent a notification on 11/06).

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Zeeko said:

Hi I just checked my case online and it says case was sent to the department of state.Does it means my case has been approved.  Nebraska  Pd 03/16.

Well when the case is sent to the department of state it’s because it has been approved and your moving on to the NVC stage. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Zeeko said:

Hi I just checked my case online and it says case was sent to the department of state.Does it means my case has been approved.  Nebraska  Pd 03/16.

Yes! Congratulations 🎉🎉

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Angola
Timeline
6 hours ago, Layanis J said:

Thanks for this information! I had a feeling that was the case. But they have skipped over my case (3/15) and approved others after mine and now i am wondering why.🤔

Timeline
10 minutes ago, KG2015 said:

Thanks for this information! I had a feeling that was the case. But they have skipped over my case (3/15) and approved others after mine and now i am wondering why.🤔

My PD is 3/15 as well and still nothing. I’m not quite sure how they approve yet. But we’re very close , I check on the case tracker app and numbers higher and lower than mine have been approved already. So we’re very close! Gotta hang in there ☺️. I’m really hopeful for next week! 

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Angola
Timeline
1 hour ago, Layanis J said:

My PD is 3/15 as well and still nothing. I’m not quite sure how they approve yet. But we’re very close , I check on the case tracker app and numbers higher and lower than mine have been approved already. So we’re very close! Gotta hang in there ☺️. I’m really hopeful for next week! 

Thanks for the encouragement! Yesterday, i called and they only could tell me what i can also see on the old website. I asked to speak to a Supervisor, but refused to transfer me and told me to wait. No update on the new website either.

Timeline
1 minute ago, KG2015 said:

Thanks for the encouragement! Yesterday, i called and they only could tell me what i can also see on the old website. I asked to speak to a Supervisor, but refused to transfer me and told me to wait. No update on the new website either.

Yea I called to speak to a tier 2 agent as well. But don’t worry they won’t do much or tell you much either. Same thing as always that we have to wait , that we’re still in between the 7 to 9.5 months that Nebraska takes to makes decisions. The only thing they told me that they hadn’t done before was to do an expedite , but she told me it’s best not to at this point because it won’t only slow us down , because they would have to review the expedite etc... we’re almost there I know it. Let’s just enjoy these few days off. And start fresh new week next week!! Next weeks our week!! Yay!! ☺️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.