6 hours ago, Emeaba said:

NOA2~ 22-09-2018

Sent to NVC on 2-10-2018

NVC received  12-10-2018

Case and invoice id # 9-11-2018

It took exactly a month from when NVC received it to when they assigned case#

Thanks so much!

5 minutes ago, mrsgeorge1 said:

eish.. i cant imagine truly what u bn through..i keep telling my husband that am married to an invisible man here..my thing is i want my husband to be here if all goes well.. in August .. around our 2nd wedding anniversary next year so he gets a 10 year green card instead of the 2 year conditional one..so i really am hoping for an approval yesterday.. today  so i can delay things on my own if i choose to.

I will keep you and your husband in my prayers.  Our relationship is very hard as our time difference is 7 hours apart.   I work 2 full time jobs and my husband does too, so leaves little time for interaction.   We married 11/26/2017.   After which we both agreed to take on extra work so we could have a down payment to buy a home quickly.......................Maybe soon we will open and see APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
42 minutes ago, mrsgeorge1 said:

I did call a  week or so ago and they told me to give it a month.. they also told me it varies depending on where ur spouse lives.. i am a us citizen and my husband is a zimbabwean who is a resident in South Africa..

That sucks! They actually go by country too! Uff not fair! 

12 minutes ago, adryher21 said:

That sucks! They actually go by country too! Uff not fair! 

yes coz i asked y people who filed after me are getting approvals..it really sucks i tell u

31 minutes ago, SlimLisa said:

I will keep you and your husband in my prayers.  Our relationship is very hard as our time difference is 7 hours apart.   I work 2 full time jobs and my husband does too, so leaves little time for interaction.   We married 11/26/2017.   After which we both agreed to take on extra work so we could have a down payment to buy a home quickly.......................Maybe soon we will open and see APPROVED!

from ur mouth to God's ears Lisa.. thank u and am routing for all of us in this dilemma

Timeline
2 minutes ago, mrsgeorge1 said:

yes coz i asked y people who filed after me are getting approvals..it really sucks i tell u

Yes because I’m a March 15th filer from Cuba and still nothing! I’m so anxious right now! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Michelle609 said:

People that got approved did vj estimate time was correct???? Does USCIS Nebraska approve weekends ? Pd March 22 Thanks 

Im not at all confident with VJ estimates , because I’m March 15th and still haven’t received anything yet. 

Yes they do approve on weekends , or so I’ve seen. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Michelle609 said:

People that got approved did vj estimate time was correct???? Does USCIS Nebraska approve weekends ? Pd March 22 Thanks 

I have seen approvals on Saturdays.... and Vj estimate is random... I know people that are already past due.... I strongly believe that they still working of the first week of March, since most of the 13 approvals here on VJ are from that range, the ones that were approved after the 15, I guess it has to do with the beneficiary country or just got lucky with the person assigned to that case.  I am just guessing over here,  remember there are just a few of us here at Vj, there are hundreds of people waiting that are not part of this community forum. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Layanis J said:

Im not at all confident with VJ estimates , because I’m March 15th and still haven’t received anything yet. 

Yes they do approve on weekends , or so I’ve seen. 

helloooo Miss!!!! hahahaha I see you everywhere... lol 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, adryher21 said:

helloooo Miss!!!! hahahaha I see you everywhere... lol 

This is what happens when your anxious 😂 Trying to forget and waiting for my time to come is not working! 😂

Are there certain hours that they send approvals ? Or just at random times ? 

Edited by Layanis J

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Whelp, they definitely are in the March pile at Nebraska!  Last night at 10pm EST, I received a text from the USCIS, and a notification on the app that there had been a change to our case. (email oddly did not arrive until this morning) Logged in and it was an RFE. :( So now to just wait for the mail to find out what it is they could want. Not what I was hoping, but at least SOMETHING is finally happening!! :D 

(Our NOA 1 3/16 Nebraska service center)
good luck to all the other March filers out there still waiting.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Michelle609 said:

VJ timeline is pretty much based on statistics it gets accurate as you get closer to your monthly approval because people are your date starts to get approve.

USCIS does not approve on weekends, they don't work on weekend and holidays. Hate to break it to you but its fact.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Savan said:

VJ timeline is pretty much based on statistics it gets accurate as you get closer to your monthly approval because people are your date starts to get approve.

USCIS does not approve on weekends, they don't work on weekend and holidays. Hate to break it to you but its fact.

Thanks I'm March 22 VJ says Nov 10/13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.