Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Arcangel said:

Hello Everyone, i just now checked the old website and saw this:

OLD website and App says APPROVED!!!

No Text, no e-mails. 

• PD March 15th NSC
  • VJ website predicted today.

(New Website still says "case received" though)

I am humbled, blessed happy ! The rest of approvals are coming. I am here with you all to cheer all of us to the finish line. The finish line to starting our lives with our loved ones!

image.png.4f0d974ad21c55503bef22731e43cf61.png

Wow! Lucky u, congrats 👏👏👏👏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hey guys! March 15th filer ( Nebraska service center ) here or at least thats my priority date. Still waiting for NOA2 ? So anxious. But happy to see March filers being approved! Congratulations @Arcangel ! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Arcangel said:

No Text, no e-mails. 

• PD March 15th NSC

I am humbled, blessed happy ! The rest of approvals are coming. I am here with you all to cheer all of us to the finish line. The finish line to starting our lives with our loved ones!

Felicidades buddy... God is great! 

Hello Group. I’m new here. Also a March Filer PD 03/22 and the VJ timeline says November 13 to 15 it should be adjucated in those days. Kind of stress because my husbands has been detained and he is in Baker County waiting on his trial to come up and hopefully this I-130 gets approved before his court hearing. 😭😭 Its been a long way. My husband being deported and then he came back with an Advance Parole. So much thinking 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Arcangel said:

No Text, no e-mails. 

• PD March 15th NSC

Congratulations!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, Regi84 said:

Hello Group. I’m new here. Also a March Filer PD 03/22 and the VJ timeline says November 13 to 15 it should be adjucated in those days. Kind of stress because my husbands has been detained and he is in Baker County waiting on his trial to come up and hopefully this I-130 gets approved before his court hearing. 😭😭 Its been a long way. My husband being deported and then he came back with an Advance Parole. So much thinking 

Hi my PD is March 22 :)

1 hour ago, Emeaba said:

Got NVC email with case and invoice ID # today🙂🙂🙂

Congrats! How were you notified that the NVC received your case? Beneficiary and petitioner both emailed?

Edited by N & Nancy

Timeline
3 hours ago, N & Nancy said:

Congrats! How were you notified that the NVC received your case? Beneficiary and petitioner both emailed?

Thanks. Wife called NVC and they confirmed the recieved it after like 10 days uscis sent it.

For the case and invoice id #, we both got an email from nvc today.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Arcangel said:

What was the time between NOA2 and the update you provided above?

Please and thanks!

NOA2~ 22-09-2018

Sent to NVC on 2-10-2018

NVC received  12-10-2018

Case and invoice id # 9-11-2018

It took exactly a month from when NVC received it to when they assigned case#

On 11/8/2018 at 7:57 AM, adryher21 said:

Call your service Center!  If it is texas, they are already on on april on their website! So you can call them!

I did call a  week or so ago and they told me to give it a month.. they also told me it varies depending on where ur spouse lives.. i am a us citizen and my husband is a zimbabwean who is a resident in South Africa..

23 hours ago, Cari & Andy UB said:

Thank you so much! It was like that for us. So hard to see others approved and our just nothing. But our time came and just make sure you update your app every now and then. The way we are notified is clearly different for all. Their websites are awful. But....Yes call the service center...and complain to them...they didn't like when I told them about the letter I sent my senator... but use all your resources and don't give up.

i just want to get an approvaaalll...thank u for ur encouragement guys..its only that i feel so left out..

January 12, 2018 Filer and still waiting.   I filed an inquiry because my case went beyond normal processing times.  The response I got was an apology and said additional reviews needed to be done.

Initially, 4 months back our attorney said the first step was running about 7 months, the secondary step 5-7 months, so we got our hopes up that my husband would be with me no later than 14 months, so I ran out and got us a beautiful 2 bedroom apt which it appears I will be spending the lease mostly alone.

Now my attorney said it looks like 18 months.   Not having any answers as too why or how much longer is a killer.  They say because he was raised in the Muslim Faith this causes delays.  Palestine is not a country on Trump's Ban list.  SO I DON'T KNOW WHY OR WHAT IS GOING ON.

5 minutes ago, SlimLisa said:

January 12, 2018 Filer and still waiting.   I filed an inquiry because my case went beyond normal processing times.  The response I got was an apology and said additional reviews needed to be done.

Initially, 4 months back our attorney said the first step was running about 7 months, the secondary step 5-7 months, so we got our hopes up that my husband would be with me no later than 14 months, so I ran out and got us a beautiful 2 bedroom apt which it appears I will be spending the lease mostly alone.

Now my attorney said it looks like 18 months.   Not having any answers as too why or how much longer is a killer.  They say because he was raised in the Muslim Faith this causes delays.  Palestine is not a country on Trump's Ban list.  SO I DON'T KNOW WHY OR WHAT IS GOING ON.

eish.. i cant imagine truly what u bn through..i keep telling my husband that am married to an invisible man here..my thing is i want my husband to be here if all goes well.. in August .. around our 2nd wedding anniversary next year so he gets a 10 year green card instead of the 2 year conditional one..so i really am hoping for an approval yesterday.. today  so i can delay things on my own if i choose to.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.