Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Mrsamoah2018 said:

Sometimes they miss dates...when I scroll through the timelines I see more than igors list

Oh that’s good news! Mine is march 14. Still waiting... 

Hi everyone

My husband filed for my petition under Texas SC.

PD- March 21, 2018

NOA1- March 31, 2018

NOA2- just received today September 24, 2018

Just curious and getting excited of what will be the next??. Are we just gonna wait for the NVC notice?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 8/27/2018 at 11:21 AM, nastra30 said:

Marriage Base Virginia National Benefits Center

Form-I-765 Form-I-130 Form-I-131 Form-I-485
Case Was Received
I-131 TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
On March 13, 2018, we received your Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, Receipt Number , and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

If you do not receive your receipt notice by April 12, 2018, please call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
Response To USCIS; Request For Evidence Was Received
On April 20, 2018, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number . Our National Benefits Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you.

03/30/2018 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case.

04/27/2018 - Fingerprint
How much longer will it be until I get my work permit/ advanced parole? trying to get some ideas of recent timeframes. should I expect my work permit before my interview?

No news . March 13th

Edited by OKAN

4 hours ago, Kim Rogowski said:

Hi everyone

My husband filed for my petition under Texas SC.

PD- March 21, 2018

NOA1- March 31, 2018

NOA2- just received today September 24, 2018

Just curious and getting excited of what will be the next??. Are we just gonna wait for the NVC notice?

Congratulations!

Depends how your husband received it. If he got a notice by post, I think it's meant to explain on there what happens next, i.e. it will be sent to the NVC. But yes, waiting game a bit more.

The process from here for CR1 is:

- i130 NOA2 received.

- USCIS sends to NVC (currently looks to be between 2-3 weeks)

- NVC assigns case number (4-8 weeks). They should notify you but lots of people recommend calling once or twice a week.

- You complete the case at NVC.

- NVC pass case onto local embassy and interview process begins.

Edited by Apelcina

1 hour ago, Apelcina said:

Congratulations!

Depends how your husband received it. If he got a notice by post, I think it's meant to explain on there what happens next, i.e. it will be sent to the NVC. But yes, waiting game a bit more.

The process from here for CR1 is:

- i130 NOA2 received.

- USCIS sends to NVC (currently looks to be between 2-3 weeks)

- NVC assigns case number (4-8 weeks). They should notify you but lots of people recommend calling once or twice a week.

- You complete the case at NVC.

- NVC pass case onto local embassy and interview process begins.

Thank you. 

Received our NOA2! So Excited!!!!!!

Updated my timeline

Texas Service Center

NOA1- March 29 (Old Site and Paper)/ April 2 (New Site)

NOA2- September 24th

I received an update on the Visa Tracker at at about 6pm on the 24th, I didn't believe it at first because well we've all been in the waiting game. So I immediately went to sign in to the new site and my status had not changed, but THEN, I signed in to the old site and it confirmed that my case had been approved. This morning (Sept 25th) I received the official email that there had been an update on my case status and when I checked the new site it also no reflects my status change to approved as of September 24th.  Detailing this part for people who get their notifications in a weird way too, I know some people on here never even see their status update on the site but just get it in the mail. 

NVC here we come!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yep, it's official 200 days and counting Nebraska service center.  Oh boy 🤦‍♀️

I think it because they(uscis) are at the end of their financial year 2018 why they are pulling their feet.  So hopefully come October 1st we'll see real approval.🙏🙏

20180925_082016.jpg

2 hours ago, poetiknayture said:

Received our NOA2! So Excited!!!!!!

Updated my timeline

Texas Service Center

NOA1- March 29 (Old Site and Paper)/ April 2 (New Site)

NOA2- September 24th

I received an update on the Visa Tracker at at about 6pm on the 24th, I didn't believe it at first because well we've all been in the waiting game. So I immediately went to sign in to the new site and my status had not changed, but THEN, I signed in to the old site and it confirmed that my case had been approved. This morning (Sept 25th) I received the official email that there had been an update on my case status and when I checked the new site it also no reflects my status change to approved as of September 24th.  Detailing this part for people who get their notifications in a weird way too, I know some people on here never even see their status update on the site but just get it in the mail. 

NVC here we come!

Congratulations! Do you have a link to the old and new site, not sure which one I'm looking at or how to find the other one.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Apelcina said:

Congratulations! Do you have a link to the old and new site, not sure which one I'm looking at or how to find the other one.

Old Website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

New Website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

Timeline

Congrats to all recent approvals. September is almost over and USCIS is still holding on to my case. I hope they haven't shredded my paperwork. :lol:.  All the best to those waiting and all the best to those going onto the NVC stage. The waiting game continues.

Congrats to recent approvals!I can’t wait to see approvals from Potomac Service Center. I must check 5 times a day for any changes.😫

Timeline
On 9/19/2018 at 8:27 PM, Sweetyp said:

HI everyone.

My hubby just received our case approval notice in the mail. :) BTW we are march fillers PD MARch 13. 

Congratulations!!!! Nebraska had me worried.  

1 hour ago, Jae-sha said:

Congrats to recent approvals!I can’t wait to see approvals from Potomac Service Center. I must check 5 times a day for any changes.😫

Only 8 march approvals from Potomac so far. Btw my PD is march 9th 😩. The long wait is killing us. 

Timeline
On 9/24/2018 at 1:23 AM, alannah_rose said:

Another march filer here, still waiting. NOA1 18-03-2018, Nebraska Service Center. Starting to get nervous seeing everyone else get their NOA2!

Nebraska seems to be all over the board  😓 i'm getting nervous along with you and i really can't pinpoint a consistent month and day they are approving petitions. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
1 minute ago, tlatrice70 said:

Nebraska seems to be all over the board  😓 i'm getting nervous along with you and i really can't pinpoint a consistent month and day they are approving petitions. 

I agree. Ive even seen April filers getting approved at Nebraska before March filers so who knows. At this point who knows when we will hear something 🙁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.