TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Hbomb said:

Holy cow! I’m seeing how people have provided tomes of evidence in their initial applications. I only sent two photos and two pairs of airline tickets when we travelled together. Then again I made a note on the application that we lived only a three hour trip over the border and saw each other every weekend. (NOA1 Aug 24th, NOA2 Feb 23rd). 

However since I got my NOA2, visiting my fiancé has become a huge hassle, as now I am no longer viewed as a visitor but as a potential immigrant, so the last few times I’ve tried to cross I’ve been moved aside and thoroughly questioned and asked to provide evidence of my return, even though when I was dating, crossing was a breeze. 

Anyhoo, I’m still checking up on you guys and wishing you the best and do not give up!! 

Same here, I didn't provide much besides the minimum required. I did send a ton of pictures but other than that just everything else they asked for and didn't front load at all. I think sometimes it makes it harder to go through if there's tons and tons of pages.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone, just a quick update about Informed Delivery!

We received the online notification of our NOA1 last week on 3/1, but just got the paper notification today. This didn't show in Informed Delivery, there was just a note saying "something in your mail can't be scanned" or something to that effect. I've also heard of other cases where it's shown up with no notice at all. So still check your mail! And apparently our NOA1 is 2/28 on the paper, interestingly..

Filed K1:             08.03.2017
I-129F NOA1:     08.09.2017
I-129F NOA2:     03.01.2018 

NVC Received:   03.15.2018

NVC Case ##:    03.22.2018

NVC Left:            03.23.2018

Case Ready:       03.27.2018

Packet 3:             04.09.2018 **We sent our Packet 3 information once a week before we received anything from the consulate**

Packet 4:             04.10.2018

Medical:              04.24.2018

Interview:           06.06.2018

POE:                    06.22.2018 

4 minutes ago, kas634 said:

Hey everyone, just a quick update about Informed Delivery!

We received the online notification of our NOA1 last week on 3/1, but just got the paper notification today. This didn't show in Informed Delivery, there was just a note saying "something in your mail can't be scanned" or something to that effect. I've also heard of other cases where it's shown up with no notice at all. So still check your mail! And apparently our NOA1 is 2/28 on the paper, interestingly..

good news :) hopefully it'll be in the mailbox soon!!!

so your update came through text, email or online on their website?

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

good news :) hopefully it'll be in the mailbox soon!!!

so your update came through text, email or online on their website?

It came through the website, but I'd forgotten to add email/text notifications to my case after adding some other Aug 9ths I was tracking, so I probably would have gotten that too had I remembered haha

Packet 3:             04.09.2018 **We sent our Packet 3 information once a week before we received anything from the consulate**

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Jesus said:

Naes any scan for today ( =  and as always i cant say thank you enough!

I do midday scan only on some days that I can do, because they update after noon so it only gives me half or barely even any results. But I'll do the full day scan as always and post early morning next day.

however I am moving out of my apprtment today so I don't know how I'll manage... it may be a little later then normal sorry..

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

I do midday scan only on some days that I can do, because they update after noon so it only gives me half or barely even any results. But I'll do the full day scan as always and post early morning next day.

however I am moving out of my apprtment today so I don't know how I'll manage... it may be a little later then normal sorry..

Godspeed my friend.. I'll likely be moving in two months and I am not excited whatsoever

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
19 minutes ago, kas634 said:

Godspeed my friend.. I'll likely be moving in two months and I am not excited whatsoever

Im excited to fight for my deposit more 😁

6 hours ago, MK878 said:

I think there's a bit of a confusion. I received my NOA2 yesterday. I was only helping out another couple that received an RFE and wanted some help on what all they could submit to prove that they met. But great to hear it all worked out for you!

:) Love it when we all get along 

Edited by DeepakChani

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.