julyk12017

March 2018 NOA2 ---> NVC thread

2,723 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bonnie_Clyde said:

Guys, on the i-134 tax form did you put the income as shown on your 2017 tax return transcript as your income or did you put what you are currently making? For example for someone who made $45000 in 2017 but got a new job this year and will be making $55 000 what should be put on the i-134 as income? 45,000 or 55,000?

New “current” income. It asks for current income not last years. You can show pay stubs or employment letter as evidence to your new income.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

New “current” income. It asks for current income not last years. You can show pay stubs or employment letter as evidence to your new income.

Thank you so much @Naes I’m grateful for your constant support. Hope you get your case # soon!

I am at a loss...they took Rose's visa and said all was fine.  Today she was denied.  Not even another 221g.  Just a refusal...Can anyone help me figure out what is going on????

I am completely losing it.  There were no problems at the interview.  They kept the passports.  She needed an NBI AKA because of a misspelling on Aira's birth certificate... 

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 10.20.07 PM.jpg

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

I am at a loss...they took Rose's visa and said all was fine.  Today she was denied.  Not even another 221g.  Just a refusal...Can anyone help me figure out what is going on????

I am completely losing it.  There were no problems at the interview.  They kept the passports.  She needed an NBI AKA because of a misspelling on Aira's birth certificate... 

John, 

I don't know much but to my knowledge, if the CO kept the passports he/she expected to issue the visa based on the information submitted for the 221G request. And if the only issue was the name on the birth certificate based on what you said, then maybe this is a mistake? Maybe call the embassy and ask them why CEAC says denied.    

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
18 hours ago, Fippsie said:

I still cant schedule an interview.. been waiting for them to accept my request for soo long now..

Have you tried calling the embassy instead?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
16 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

I don't want to be a killjoy but I have posted here in this forum, and your Packet 3 and your Embassy's website states that you should not purchase a travel ticket till at which time you have the visa physically in your possession and you have looked it over for errors. Yes Mildred, the Embassy can make spelling errors on a visa. Take a deep breath, I am sure this is going to work out for you. We are in your corner :thumbs:

Oh you are not a killjoy, but you know us humans we just have to tempt fate :) .

The most wonderful happened last night though, we got an email from the embassy saying his passport is ready for pick-up.  Fingers crossed Mildred did screw it up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hey guys, for my fiancee's K1 visa interview, they will have the I-129f packet. That means they have proof of who I am.

Is it required for her to bring another copy of my birth certificate and US Passport or proof of citizenship?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
2 hours ago, magnoses said:

Hey guys, for my fiancee's K1 visa interview, they will have the I-129f packet. That means they have proof of who I am.

Is it required for her to bring another copy of my birth certificate and US Passport or proof of citizenship?

Yes they will have the I129f packet but i still sent a copy of my birth certificate and the information page of my passport with my fiance for his interview better to be safe than sorry 

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

2 hours ago, magnoses said:

yes - you always want to have extra copies of everything!

i even brought an extra copy of the entire file that we sent in, plus original and copy of everything required.

and she did look through every single piece of paper!

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

13 hours ago, John & Rose said:

My understanding is that a refusal doesn't mean she was denied. If they kept her passport then there must be something else they need to issue her visa. If she was denied, it would say denied and the passports would be returned them. Call the embassy and find out what is it they need to complete her visa.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline

Passport picked up, Mildred did not make any mistakes :)   and all is right in my world again.  In 24 hours he  will be make is POE at JFK. 

Just now, Michelle M said:

Passport picked up, Mildred did not make any mistakes :)   and all is right in my world again.  In 24 hours he  will be make is POE at JFK. 

Awesome...glad everything work out. Now, relax and enjoy your happily ever after!:wub:

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

We got our case # today, it's so exciting, but maybe I'm a little too excited, cause I don't know if I should wait a day or so to check my status on CEAC cause I tried entering our number, but all I get is: your search did not return any data. I think I need to hold my horses, right? :P

I-129F sent: 08/30/2017

NOA1 received date: 09/05/2017 (6 days)

NOA2 notice date: 03/24/2018 (200 days)

NVC received: 04/19/2018 (26 days)

NVC case number: 04/26/2018 (7 days)

I-129F left NVC: 04/27/2018 (1 day)

Embassy received: 05/02/2018 (5 days)

Packet 3 received: 05/09/2018 (7 days)

Medical 1&2: 05/17/2018 (8 days) & 05/19/2018 (2 days)

Interview: 05/24/2018 (5 days) 

VOH: 05/30/2018 (6 days)

POE: 06/07/2018 (8 days) ( 281 days from I-129F sent) (L)

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Awesome...glad everything work out. Now, relax and enjoy your happily ever after!:wub:

Thank you ...... sending you goods vibes for tomorrow; can't wait to celebrate with you. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.