julyk12017

March 2018 NOA2 ---> NVC thread

2,596 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Anand & Vaish said:

Thank you! My interview is on may 18th.

Hope you get your NOA2 soon :) 

All the very best for your interview !!!

I was going through your timeline for ideas, its really nice that within a month your case came to Mumbai after approval and you have your interview date.

When do you go for your Medical ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
20 minutes ago, A_R said:

All the very best for your interview !!!

I was going through your timeline for ideas, its really nice that within a month your case came to Mumbai after approval and you have your interview date.

When do you go for your Medical ?

Thanks!

Am going for it on may 7th.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Man.. I still can't set an interview date.. it still says waiting for approval to schedule.. :( this is torture. this wait is even worse than for the NOA2, because I feel like it should be faster.. 

September 28,  2017 - I-129F Sent

October 2, 2017 I-129F NOA1

March 24, 2018 - NOA2

April 10, 2018 -  Case number received

April 14, 2018 - Case marked as ready

April 18, 2018 - Received and sent back Package 3

May 2, 2018 - Medical

May 16, 2018 - Interview

May 17, 2018 - Visa Issued

May 23, 2018 - Visa in the mail

June 2, 2018 - POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Fippsie said:

Man.. I still can't set an interview date.. it still says waiting for approval to schedule.. :( this is torture. this wait is even worse than for the NOA2, because I feel like it should be faster.. 

We understand the feeling for sure.  We are still "At NVC" though we've been told we were pending review, and now in admin processing and that it could be any minute.  

Impatiently wait and it will happen soon.

10/03/2017 I-129F sent

10/05/2017 - I-129F delivered

10/10/2017 - NOA1 

03/29/2018 - NOA2 

04/17/2018 NVC case received

04/19/2018 - NVC case number assigned

05/16/2018 - In Transit to Consulate

05/18/2018 - Ready at Consulate

06/18/2018 - Medical

07/03/2018 - Interview

07/19/2018 - VOH

07/27/2018 - POE

Post NOA2 Information For Brazil

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yay! 

Looked at my case's status today and it said "Ready"!:dancing:

Now if only my sluggy-slow doctors could contact me about this patient summary... They assured me that they would contact me within the week (3 weeks ago...). So at this rate, I couldnt dare risk attending a medical without that document.

Fortunately I'm not in too much of a hurry, but still! I don't have all the time in the world! :ranting:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
7 hours ago, tammyjb said:

this is exactly the same as what London is saying right now. Can't pay fee as there aren't any appointments. Most likely wait till the 1st may and more appointments will be avaliable  

Thanks for your answer! At least I know that it is not me doing something wrong haha! Now it comes down to being patient again. ( Which I am not anymore hahah). Hopefully they will release dates soon in the Netherlands and UK! 

Finally got our NVC case number.

DS-160 completed (uploading a picture was a nightmare 290kb is a joke)

Our case has been expedited to London (i doubt it makes a difference)

Going to book medical tomorrow then wait for an interview.

I got my vaccinations and patient summary done in Feb.

Affidavit of support done.

Just waiting again but we are happy. My fiance flies to see me tomorrow. Everything happens at once. Lol

I hope its smooth sailing now, I want to go home and be with the one I love.  I know everyone else is in the same boat.  Just wanted to celebrate 🎉🍾🙌🙌🙌🙌🍾🎉 

1 minute ago, Sam&Steph said:

Finally got our NVC case number.

DS-160 completed (uploading a picture was a nightmare 290kb is a joke)

Our case has been expedited to London (i doubt it makes a difference)

Going to book medical tomorrow then wait for an interview.

I got my vaccinations and patient summary done in Feb.

Affidavit of support done.

Just waiting again but we are happy. My fiance flies to see me tomorrow. Everything happens at once. Lol

I hope its smooth sailing now, I want to go home and be with the one I love.  I know everyone else is in the same boat.  Just wanted to celebrate 🎉🍾🙌🙌🙌🙌🍾🎉 

Congrats!  It certainly does move quickly after NOA2!  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

I am just starting to look at the AOS fees.  Now that we are moving forward I will be going over to the AOS forums but I just wanted to ask this here as I am just starting on the AOS portion.  Am I looking at about $3000 each for the AOS/EAD/AP fees?  

I see $1225 for the 485, $575 for the 130, $575 for the AP and $535 for the EAD.  Is this right or am I missing something?

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
23 minutes ago, h&y said:

The hotel I'm staying in has a Spa, I have a massage/pedicure/Hammam booked while he's in the interview. I literally think they will be the toughest hours of my life... and knowing him, he won't call me when hes done but come back to the hotel and hopefully surprise me with amazing news. Good luck to you!!! :wub:

Omg your all set to go i would definitely love that. The good thing about it is by the time i wake up for work he will be out of the interview BUT!!!  will i go to sleep is the question im going to need a sedative 😂😂😂😂

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Timeline

I wish you alllll the best tooooo :wub:.  Our fiances got this 💪🏾 @h&y

Edited by AntoinetteB

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, h&y said:

The hotel I'm staying in has a Spa, I have a massage/pedicure/Hammam booked while he's in the interview. I literally think they will be the toughest hours of my life... and knowing him, he won't call me when hes done but come back to the hotel and hopefully surprise me with amazing news. Good luck to you!!! :wub:

Haha what a great plan! I'm going to be nervous wreck the whole time my fiance is in the interview, maybe I'll look into a similar relaxation approach.

PS - we got engaged in Morocco, such a beautiful country! 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, h&y said:

I really am so appreciative of having made it this far. I can't imagine being someone still waiting in august or even September and seeing others get approvals ahead of you. I just didn't realize I'd be nervous. It's like I can't eat sometimes. You have these people who come from countries the US barely gives a second look at for an interview and then you have us who are so scrunitized for being in love. My fiancé is doing better than me to be honest. But I've been doing a lot of praying! 

I agree 100% we are truly blessed for our position in this process. Im forever grateful i check the September forum often i still hage people i need to see move on. I continue to pray for our success until our loved ones are with us its a hard road it takes a strong individuals to go through this. My fiance has always been positive during this whole process always being calm and positive im the complete opposite (virgo) cough cough 🤣😂 

8 hours ago, h&y said:

wow I just noticed you're in Farmingville. Haven't seen anyone from the island on here before. 

i'm not but my fiancé is! that's where i'm moving. are you local to there?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.