seka

i gave up

33 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Other then what was is directly related to the question you asked, Seka, I would offer the suggestion to skip the rest. It's all b*tchy nonsense and utterly useless.

I will reiterate that you are very close to being finished with your wait. Try to maintain your patience a wee bit longer and contact the Department of State to possibly make an inquiry for you. You are past 6 months so they will be willing to do so. I wish you the best luck.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

News flash......not every young Egyptian male "aspires to leave the black hole that is Mubarak's Arab Republic of Egypt".........many well educated Egyptian men with promising futures have turned down job offers in the Arab Gulf where they'd be earning a hell of a lot more than they're going to be making here once they get their visa or EAD.......many are not getting married to Americans as a means of running away from home........the majority of Egyptian men are proud men that love their country and many are immigrating only out of sheer love for their wife......and it's puzzling how one can make a generalization about the validity of someone's marriage simply by looking at a picture and reading a few posts.

The man is asking for advice from others who have gone through the same experience with the movement certificate.....he want's to know if his journey is almost over.........he doesn't want to know whether or not his marriage is considered "valid" in the eyes of MENA posters.

You should totally post your wife's picture, like you did on the other thread. It gives crucial context and insight into your unique case. :thumbs:

And just who do you think you are? This man is already hurting . Shame on you.

Omigod why didn't you say so sooner? In that case the LAST thing he needs is a reality check or any semblances of honesty. I mean, what 24 yr old Egyptian man doesn't aspire to marry these kinds of women? Like if it weren't for her, he'd never even dream of leaving the black hole that is Mubarak's Arab Republic of Egypt.

You should totally post your wife's picture, like you did on the other thread. It gives crucial context and insight into your unique case. :thumbs:

Saw the pic you are referring to...how does it give "crucial context and insight?" Nothing in the pic says anything about how they feel for each other or what they are going through right now.

Sarcasm anyone?

The Washington Post's Style Invitational also asked readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition.

One of the winners this year was:

Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

One of my new favorite words. ;)

Unfortunately, the cuteness of this will be lost on 99% of readers here. Sarchasm is endemic on the MENA forum, anyway.

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.