Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Olisant said:

So happy glory to the Almighty we have been approved

23rd old site .

28 new site 

Got notification on the oldsite.

Keep the faith yours is coming soon

Congratulations that is awesome, and i basically have the same dates as you.  This is starting to get exciting now.  Good luck to you and everyone that maybe still waiting.  I feel we are officially in the MARCH Zone now

1 minute ago, Bunnypio said:

Congratulations that is awesome, and i basically have the same dates as you.  This is starting to get exciting now.  Good luck to you and everyone that maybe still waiting.  I feel we are officially in the MARCH Zone now

Pray and have faith yours is coming soon. All the best to marchers

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

update your timelines  :)  

08-27-18 :  I-129F package sent

08-29-18 : Package delivered

09-05-18 : text from USCIS 

09-11-18 : NOA1 hardcopy

02-01-19 : Notice of approval

03-11-19 : NVC Received Package

03-13-2019  Received Case Number from NVC

04-02-2019  Package Left NVC to Consulate 

04-08-2019   Notified by Consulate received Package and received Package 3 via email.
06-04-2019   Interview

07-31-2019 Received VISA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Congratulations to everyone who received

14 minutes ago, Mehmet said:

Long time silent stalker here. Got my approval today! March 23 (new site) NA01. Good luck march filers!

My date! Giving me hope!
Been checking old website, app, new website every 20mins now.. OMG!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
Just now, PaulMac said:

Congratulations to everyone who received

My date! Giving me hope!
Been checking old website, app, new website every 20mins now.. OMG!

Still waiting here. March 7th old site. 😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This wait may be the end of me- i need to stop checking this forum multiple times daily  😭😭😭😓😓😓😱😱😱😱 i wish uscis had a proper order for things, like its really depressing that some people from january and feb still havent been approved and some people wait like a year compared to others 😭😭😭 its scary - im on day 204 and counting ... hang in there everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.