pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 9/21/2018 at 6:09 PM, Alan&Alex said:

The old website lets you search any case. So just increase or decrease your case number in the URL after you search by 1. For example https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do?appReceiptNum=WACXXXXXXXX1.  Try https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do?appReceiptNum=WACXXXXXXXX0 or https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do?appReceiptNum=WACXXXXXXXX2

I really don't know if there is value in doing so. Just something else to obsess over 😄

I should have ignored this...those lucky bucks! Come on, just look at mine already. :P

The USCIS scan site is interesting though - according to it, < 1% of March petitions have been approved, so we've just got to be patient...easier said than done!

K-1 Visa

03/13/2018 - Submitted

02/12/2019 - Interview Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Ana_and_Derek said:

I should have ignored this...those lucky bucks! Come on, just look at mine already. :P

The USCIS scan site is interesting though - according to it, < 1% of March petitions have been approved, so we've just got to be patient...easier said than done!

I'm not sure that site is super accurate. Previous months don't add up unless there are tons of denials or still pending. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Ana_and_Derek said:

One thing people need to consider is that "last scan" column in the table on that USCIS scan site. You will notice the newest scan was 9/17, six days ago. So the information is a little stale.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
7 hours ago, Mulugulu said:

Hi Guys, It's the first time I am writing here but I am following the thread since a very long time and wanted to let you all know that my fiance and me received our NOA 2 yesterday. 
We filed on March 27th and got our approval on September 22nd / September 18th. 

I wish you all the best in the ongoing processes. It definitely helped me to know that we are not the only ones, dealing with the waiting times

Congrats! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Alan&Alex said:

I'm not sure that site is super accurate. Previous months don't add up unless there are tons of denials or still pending. 

It's only showing cases that show up on the old site. And while almost every case still seems to exist there as received, a pretty large percentage never get updates there anymore (and either only are updated on the new web site, or aren't updated online at all).

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

3 hours ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

It's only showing cases that show up on the old site. And while almost every case still seems to exist there as received, a pretty large percentage never get updates there anymore (and either only are updated on the new web site, or aren't updated online at all).

My case was updated on the old website and the App first then the new website updated the next day 

Timeline
12 hours ago, Mulugulu said:

Hi Guys, It's the first time I am writing here but I am following the thread since a very long time and wanted to let you all know that my fiance and me received our NOA 2 yesterday. 
We filed on March 27th and got our approval on September 22nd / September 18th. 

I wish you all the best in the ongoing processes. It definitely helped me to know that we are not the only ones, dealing with the waiting times

Congratz! Wow last remaining days of sept.

Is march 27 old site or new site? Thank you.

Hey everyone,

This is the first time I post on this site, so I’m sorry if this is a really stupid question. I’ve seen everyone talking about an “old site” and a “new site” to check your case status, and I’ve only been checking my case status at the www.uscis.gov site. Can anyone provide with the two different sites? Thanks!

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey Guys, am among the March filers and i got my NOA2 Approval 17th of September, 2018. Am so happy for this long awaiting letter. I pray the next letter comes before my wife gives birth, because she will be due in December or January.

I wish you guys waiting for the same letter all the best. Thanks VJ for everything.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
6 hours ago, Gheyish said:

Congratz! Wow last remaining days of sept.

Is march 27 old site or new site? Thank you.

Hi, thank you! Old Website says 22nd of March, new Website says 27th of March.

Neither of the Websites has updated our status yet though. We received the NOA2 via Mail.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Mulugulu said:

Hi, thank you! Old Website says 22nd of March, new Website says 27th of March.

Neither of the Websites has updated our status yet though. We received the NOA2 via Mail.

Thank u so much for this info! Im hoping for this week’s set of approvals 

march 27 old site

march 30 new site

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Gheyish said:

Thank u so much for this info! Im hoping for this week’s set of approvals 

march 27 old site

march 30 new site

I wish you all the best and great luck! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Day 202, I'm really hoping this is my week. "New" site appears to be down for me, anyone else?

AOS/EAD/AP Filed: April 5, 2019 
NOA 1: April 12, 2019
Biometrics Appointment: May 8, 2019
RFIE Rec'd: June 21, 2019 - Request for long form birth certificate

RFIE Reply Sent: July 16, 2019
AOS Interview Date: October 3, 2019, APPROVED 

Green card Received: October 10, 2019

i-751 Filed: September 21, 2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.