March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
5 hours ago, AlicerCooper said:

I just got approved ! Am buzzing.

My date was March 20 NOA1 approval date NOA2 sept 21 😄

Wishing you you guys a speedy approval x

Congratulations, We are all on our way.  Good luck in the next steps of this journey.  💓 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Mike&Dani said:

Wow! Looked like a popular day. It is out of our hands. Just have to wait for it. I'm distracted with trying to buy a new home also. That helps ease the wait some.

Just wanted to let you guys know that there were approximately 12,000 fiance petitions filed quarterly with USCIS fiscal year 2017. Perhaps this year there are more. I am highly doubtful that there were only 27 cases on that day. I'm betting more like 150 on average (more on Mondays, maybe less on Tues - Friday.

🤷‍♀️

NOA1 New Site: March 6th, 2018

NOA2: Sept 12th, 2018

Case # available as well as case leaving NVC both on Oct 1st, 2018

Embassy received on Oct 2nd, 2018

Medical Appointment Oct 12th, 2018

Interview at Ankara Embassy on Oct 22nd, 2018 - APPROVED!

POE San Fransisco on Dec 1st, 2018

Married Dec 10th, 2018

NOA for I-485/765/131 Feb 1st, 2019

Interview for I-485 June 19th, 2019 - APPROVED! (Interview was before we received Work Auth Card!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, <3T&M<3 said:

Just wanted to let you guys know that there were approximately 12,000 fiance petitions filed quarterly with USCIS fiscal year 2017. Perhaps this year there are more. I am highly doubtful that there were only 27 cases on that day. I'm betting more like 150 on average (more on Mondays, maybe less on Tues - Friday.

🤷‍♀️

Yeah there's definitely more than 27. Someone posted a chart awhile ago that had the case count for each day based on info pulled from old website, if someone wants to spend time searching to find it, it's there somewhere. Some days had like 300+ a day if I remember correctly. 

AOS/EAD/AP Filed: April 5, 2019 
NOA 1: April 12, 2019
Biometrics Appointment: May 8, 2019
RFIE Rec'd: June 21, 2019 - Request for long form birth certificate

RFIE Reply Sent: July 16, 2019
AOS Interview Date: October 3, 2019, APPROVED 

Green card Received: October 10, 2019

i-751 Filed: September 21, 2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
22 minutes ago, BananaButton5 said:

Yeah there's definitely more than 27. Someone posted a chart awhile ago that had the case count for each day based on info pulled from old website, if someone wants to spend time searching to find it, it's there somewhere. Some days had like 300+ a day if I remember correctly. 

omg!!! thats a lot... I  simply searched by typing WAC number in that old site and checked for all the WAC number after or before mine....so i checked for almost 27 starting from WACxxxxxx51 to WACxxxxxx78.... may be there are much more   😮

Edited by Knome

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Knome said:

omg!!! thats a lot... I  simply searched by typing WAC number in that old site and checked for all the WAC number after or before mine....so i checked for almost 27 starting from WACxxxxxx51 to WACxxxxxx78.... may be there are much more   😮

http://harveysollano.com/USCIS/uscisScanSummary.aspx

This is the web site posted in the past on here. It is showing 361 for 3/19. I think that site must scan the old  USCIS site, but I'm not sure.

I'm 3/14 on old site and 3/19 on new site and still waiting.😀

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello March Filers..How are you all? Congratulations to those who got their NOA2s..Mickey and I still waiting for ours. Praying that eventually they will approve us. This journey has been a long one and definitely tested our love for each other and patience. Have a blessed weekend everyone! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, <3T&M<3 said:

🤷‍♀️

No worries. And I knew a lot had filed in March this year alone. All we can do is wait. It will come when it is our time.

8 minutes ago, Coffelacha said:

Wow we just got approved by snail mail. Today he is leaving me (I’m the beneficiary) and we received a pic of the mail by the informed delivery. So it’s really nice news for us :) 

noa 1: March 12 (old site) / March 16 (new site)

noa 2: September 18

Congratulations!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
20 hours ago, Knome said:

Ohh this was a nice idea ...i jus checked all the series (WACxxxxxxxx51 to WACxxxxxxx62) and seems like thr are 11 cases for march 19 NOA1 and all are pending ....none is approved yet...something to feel lil less worry now...i guess thy havnt picked up march 19 cases yet

Our NOA1 is March 20 on Old Site and March 24 on New Site... Still waiting for NOA2

GC Received : April 2021

I - 751

Documents Sent : 1/27/2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
6 hours ago, BananaButton5 said:

I took the two hours one night with case tracker and pulled up all the March 1st cases.... there were a lot!

NOA1 New Site: March 6th, 2018

NOA2: Sept 12th, 2018

Case # available as well as case leaving NVC both on Oct 1st, 2018

Embassy received on Oct 2nd, 2018

Medical Appointment Oct 12th, 2018

Interview at Ankara Embassy on Oct 22nd, 2018 - APPROVED!

POE San Fransisco on Dec 1st, 2018

Married Dec 10th, 2018

NOA for I-485/765/131 Feb 1st, 2019

Interview for I-485 June 19th, 2019 - APPROVED! (Interview was before we received Work Auth Card!)

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Lrobby said:

I honestly didnt think it was going to happen.  

NOA1 old site: 16 Mar 2018

New site: 21 Mar 2018

NOA2: 18 Sep 2018

I've been faithfully checking all apps and sites and none of them have been updated. The approval was waiting in my mailbox today. I honestly thought I would've received an RFE even though I was meticulous about the filing. Sending you all good vibes. ❤️

First of all congratulations!

Curious if you submitted the G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceltance at the original I-129F submission or when you signed up to the new website if you listed on your profile to accept text and or email notifications. I’ve been reading a few people who have had notifications sent via snail mail and am just curious. 

Even then so, not sure why the websites weren’t updated either. 

I usually get all my bills etc via electronically and check my snail mail mailbox maybe once a week. Thinking I should start checking that now everyday  as well but back to original question about if you signed up for E- notification. I would be expecting a text message and or email I’m assuming.

Edited by KandN

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, KandN said:

First of all congratulations!

Curious if you submitted the G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petitim Acceltance at the original I-129F submission or when you signed uo

to the new website you listed on your profile there to accept text and or email notifications. I’ve been reading a few people who have had notifications sent via snail mail and am just curious. 

Even then so, not sure why the websites weren’t updated either. 

I usually get all my bills etc via electronically and check my mailbox maybe once a week. Thinking I should start checking that now weberyday as well but back to original question about if you signed up for E- notification. I would be expecting a text message and or email I’m assuming.

I signed up for all e-notifications and I just quadrupled checked right now and it is still not updated. Whodathunkit. I still ended up receiving the letter on snail mail first. 

Timeline
Just now, Lrobby said:

I signed up for all e-notifications and I just quadrupled checked right now and it is still not updated. Whodathunkit. I still ended up receiving the letter on snail mail first. 

Ok...good to know

thx for that information

Note to self,  dont just rely on any website or e notifications, start checking the mailbox everyday as well. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.