pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Alan&Alex said:

Ugh. Hate this waiting game with a passion. Two more weeks before we're "outside normal processing time." 😭 

I know me too 😭😭 im so happy for those who are being approved and i know its not really in an order but it is disheartening when it feels like your being left behind- then again i feel wrong for complaining since some jan and feb filers are still waiting 😭😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mez274 said:

I know me too 😭😭 im so happy for those who are being approved and i know its not really in an order but it is disheartening when it feels like your being left behind- then again i feel wrong for complaining since some jan and feb filers are still waiting 😭😭

Same here, it's so hard! But don't feel bad. We are here to support you! 

AOS/EAD/AP Filed: April 5, 2019 
NOA 1: April 12, 2019
Biometrics Appointment: May 8, 2019
RFIE Rec'd: June 21, 2019 - Request for long form birth certificate

RFIE Reply Sent: July 16, 2019
AOS Interview Date: October 3, 2019, APPROVED 

Green card Received: October 10, 2019

i-751 Filed: September 21, 2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline
22 minutes ago, PaulMac said:

@Nicola and Jordan Congratz guys!! Glad to hear You got approved!

On the other hand, i spoke with Tier 2. Finally. Got couple updates. The Rep was extremely nice, though felt like in a hurry so i didn't want to hold him up too long.
He said my case is in CSC and was assigned to the officer (?) and is being processed. He said he can't estimate how long exactly it will take, but from his experience he said no longer than two weeks, though he's obliged to tell 45 days, since it's still within normal processing window.
Then he proceeded to explain that CSC at the moment is extremely backed up and they are doing their best to catch up. On top of that he said that March is one of the most piled up months from past 12months so it might take some time. Although he said that they are currently processing end of February, some people from march will start getting decisions, as some officers are appointed to catch up and do the more recent ones, hence the recent approvals. So overall, he said i'm alright, and he see's no RFE or anything on his end just the word "Processing/Pending", which he explained could mean that the Officer is currently working, OR he has the box with all the applications in his office and mine is just waiting to be processed by officer.

Hope this gives some hope and a lift in mood.
I'm March 19th old, March 23rd New.

Hold on guys!
best,
P

Thanks for the update. I appreciate it! It does confirm what the lady told my fiancé when he called this evening. I can't wait for approval!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
59 minutes ago, PaulMac said:

@Nicola and Jordan Congratz guys!! Glad to hear You got approved!

On the other hand, i spoke with Tier 2. Finally. Got couple updates. The Rep was extremely nice, though felt like in a hurry so i didn't want to hold him up too long.
He said my case is in CSC and was assigned to the officer (?) and is being processed. He said he can't estimate how long exactly it will take, but from his experience he said no longer than two weeks, though he's obliged to tell 45 days, since it's still within normal processing window.
Then he proceeded to explain that CSC at the moment is extremely backed up and they are doing their best to catch up. On top of that he said that March is one of the most piled up months from past 12months so it might take some time. Although he said that they are currently processing end of February, some people from march will start getting decisions, as some officers are appointed to catch up and do the more recent ones, hence the recent approvals. So overall, he said i'm alright, and he see's no RFE or anything on his end just the word "Processing/Pending", which he explained could mean that the Officer is currently working, OR he has the box with all the applications in his office and mine is just waiting to be processed by officer.

Hope this gives some hope and a lift in mood.
I'm March 19th old, March 23rd New.

Hold on guys!
best,
P

Good to know considering you and I have the same exact dates, old and new! 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

I found that the 12 cases around our case number were all filed on the same day and are I-129F. Three of those cases have been approved and two have an RFE. Seven, including ours, is pending. No idea if this means they are all "stack" an agent is working on or what. I doubt it since the processed ones are days apart. 

I do wonder what their velocity is per agent per day. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Alan&Alex said:

I found that the 12 cases around our case number were all filed on the same day and are I-129F. Three of those cases have been approved and two have an RFE. Seven, including ours, is pending. No idea if this means they are all "stack" an agent is working on or what. I doubt it since the processed ones are days apart. 

I do wonder what their velocity is per agent per day. 

How do you go about doing this? 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Em&B said:

How do you go about doing this? 

The old website lets you search any case. So just increase or decrease your case number in the URL after you search by 1. For example https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do?appReceiptNum=WACXXXXXXXX1.  Try https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do?appReceiptNum=WACXXXXXXXX0 or https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do?appReceiptNum=WACXXXXXXXX2

I really don't know if there is value in doing so. Just something else to obsess over 😄

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
14 hours ago, Gheyish said:

The wait is already killing me. March 27 noa1. Awaiting for noa2.😭

Im the 26th on the old site and the days are getting longer everyweek 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

We got approved!!!! 

Old site 22nd

New site 27th

NOA2 21st Sept!!!! So happy!!!

FF58AD7F-E66D-4862-B865-C184F8301A81.jpeg

AHHHH Congrats,  Thats awesome that you are going to see each other too right away.  Have fun and enjoy!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, KenziePNW said:

We were approved today AAAH! (NOA 1: March 23). Keep checking the websites, folks. I didn't receive any electronic notifications. 

Congratulations as well. 🏆 Soo close to my dates too 😫

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Alan&Alex said:

The old website lets you search any case. So just increase or decrease your case number in the URL after you search by 1. For example https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do?appReceiptNum=WACXXXXXXXX1.  Try https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do?appReceiptNum=WACXXXXXXXX0 or https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do?appReceiptNum=WACXXXXXXXX2

I really don't know if there is value in doing so. Just something else to obsess over 😄

This is why it is not wise to do scans. U see people around ur number and wonder #######... but, nothing u can do but bite ur nails and hold on. Drink a beer and take it easy...🍻

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 hours ago, Olisant said:

Me too is that new site or the old site but our time is coming let's keep the faith in our heavenly father

That’s the old site. March 30 on the new one. I’m getting more excited seing some 27’s having their noa2 but dont wanna entertain the feeling tho hahaha dont want to be frustrated in the end.😂 we are next. Its so close.😬😍

Timeline
29 minutes ago, BJ & Christine said:

This is why it is not wise to do scans. U see people around ur number and wonder #######... but, nothing u can do but bite ur nails and hold on. Drink a beer and take it easy...🍻

Well, I guess I like to torture myself 😄A beer would only make me more emotional about it. Haha. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.