pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 minutes ago, BananaButton5 said:

I know what you mean though, just because we're still in normal processing time doesn't make it any easier. It all feels relative. It is hard to see people who filed after us get approved, and we will also get approved before some people who filed before us, none of it means your feelings and frustrations are invalid. It's a hard process to go through no matter if it takes 6 months or 9 months or a year, we're all just trying to hang in there and all we can do is wait out the ride. 

Thanks for the understanding

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 9/16/2018 at 8:26 PM, Alan&Alex said:

Yea. Us early Marchers are right at the 6 month mark. They have processing times as 5-7 months so we're technically not out of that for another month. God I hope it doesn't happen to any of us! 

An RFE! I'll just have to wait for the letter to arrive to see what they want. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Pelmeni said:

An RFE! I'll just have to wait for the letter to arrive to see what they want. 

Did they send you a text message about the RFE or email? How did they contact you for it?

Advice: KEEP BUSY!!

March 12 2018 - I-129F Sent to USCIS (Dallas) 

March 13 2018 - I-129F Delivered

March 19 2018 – Rec’d TEXT w/receipt #

March 19 2018 – Check Cleared

March 20 2018 - NOA1 Sent out

March 23 2018 - Received hard copy letter of NOA1 (Application in California Processing)

Oct 3 2018 USCIS mailed NOA2

Oct 4 2018 - Approved NOA2  via App (206 days of waiting)

Oct 9 2018  NOA2 Received via mail

Oct 24 2018 NVC Received Case

Oct 25 2018 NVC Case number received

Nov 1 2018 DS-160 Submitted online

Nov 14 2018 Case sent to embassy

Nov 16 2018 Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

Jan 10 2019 Medical exam completed

Jan 15 2019 Interview

Jan 16 2019 Interview Results - status "Issued"

Jan 24 2019 Visa in Hand 

Feb 18 2019 - POE

April 9 2019- Married!!!

April 27 2019- AOS Filed / Mailed

April 28 2019- AOS Delivered (Chicago)

May 2 2019 - Rec’d TEXT w/receipt # for AOS, EAD, & Travel / (NOA 1)

Nov 14 2019 - EAD & AP Approved

Nov 18 2019 - Card Mailed

Nov 21 2019 - Combo Card Rec'd

Jan 30 2020 - Green Card Interview

Jan 30 2020 - Card Approved and in Production

Feb 6 2020 - Greencard Rec'd

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
12 hours ago, A_R said:

Hello all,

I am a December,2017 filer.

And after 265 days OUR CASE GOT APPROVED 

As per USCIS old website.

NOA1 (Old Website): December 26,2017

NOA1 (New Website): December 29,2017

NOA2 : September 14,2018

Both websites have been updated now.

Received the physical letter yesterday.

Just keep patience and wait. All approvals shall come. I know from experience it's very painful to wait but just keep going.

Is it something to do with the country for the delay... you should have lot of patience when everyone is getting approved ur approval came after 60 days (dec 29 to Feb 28 ) wow thats great. I hope there wasnt any issue during that 265 days period, didnt you call the USCIS to find out after 7 month period. I did call them yesterday they said its only 6months and 14 days wait another 16 days to talk to someone in the office. I know nothing we can do about it, just curios so that I will avoid any similar situation

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Mehappy said:

Hey guys, quick question - Am i right to thing that the App linked to the  Old Website? 

Yes its correct...app links to old website...i hav installed two of them bt thy r really good and handy to use n keep in track

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Knome said:

Yes its correct...app links to old website...i hav installed two of them bt thy r really good and handy to use n keep in track

I see, thank you!

I was just wondering if I should be checking the actual Old and New websites. Since the App should send notifications on my phone and the new website should notify via emails... Or do they  not always trigger notifications? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mehappy said:

I see, thank you!

I was just wondering if I should be checking the actual Old and New websites. Since the App should send notifications on my phone and the new website should notify via emails... Or do they  not always trigger notifications? 

As far as i hav seen new website is updating only after old website is already updated..so wat i am doing is using that app to check bcz i can use it any whr anytime n its fast...and once in a day i am checking new website as well.

and there is an option in app settings where you can set the frequency of checking the case automatically in a day...otherwise u can open n check it as many times as you want...its not that good in sending notification part though

Screenshot_20180921_072528.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
1 hour ago, Knome said:

As far as i hav seen new website is updating only after old website is already updated..so wat i am doing is using that app to check bcz i can use it any whr anytime n its fast...and once in a day i am checking new website as well.

and there is an option in app settings where you can set the frequency of checking the case automatically in a day...otherwise u can open n check it as many times as you want...its not that good in sending notification part though

Screenshot_20180921_072528.png

Hmm my APP does not have these settings at all. Am I using old app version?  mine is 1.6, Strange strange but I do not mind checking if I have to I guess... 

I read here that some people do not get their approvals updated on Old website and only on New, others opposite. And then there are people who only receive snail mail and no updates whatsoever. Probably worth checking and not rely on notifications at all. 

I also see your NOA1 is close to mine, good luck to us!  :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

None of the USCIS case tracker apps are official, as far as I know.

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Timeline
9 minutes ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

None of the USCIS case tracker apps are official, as far as I know.

Yeah but they work really good...all my friends at work r checking thr H1b visa status using this app...and thy are accurate

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, pknick said:

Is it something to do with the country for the delay... you should have lot of patience when everyone is getting approved ur approval came after 60 days (dec 29 to Feb 28 ) wow thats great. I hope there wasnt any issue during that 265 days period, didnt you call the USCIS to find out after 7 month period. I did call them yesterday they said its only 6months and 14 days wait another 16 days to talk to someone in the office. I know nothing we can do about it, just curios so that I will avoid any similar situation

Hello @pknick  It has nothing to do with the country especially not India as even after my time passed I saw so many approvals of India from January and February. 

It was a very stressful n painful period for me undoubtedly to see people way after me getting their approval n not me.

Maybe it was just our luck or our file got mixed up or lost.

We called USCIS so so many times , put in 2 service requests after our 7 month mark, contacted the Senator n Congressman. Our Senator helped us a lot was very quick to respond.

You are still well within the timeframe so have patience n wait. You will need to keep patience n hope as there is nothing else. 

And the USCIS website itself says these days the average processing time is 7.4 months so don’t be disheartened.

I hope you get your approval soon nevertheless if it doesn’t come take the above measures specifically the Senator.

I started getting flustered after crossing the 210 days (7 month) mark still I had to wait whole 9 months for my NOA2.

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Mehappy said:

Hmm my APP does not have these settings at all. Am I using old app version?  mine is 1.6, Strange strange but I do not mind checking if I have to I guess... 

I read here that some people do not get their approvals updated on Old website and only on New, others opposite. And then there are people who only receive snail mail and no updates whatsoever. Probably worth checking and not rely on notifications at all. 

I also see your NOA1 is close to mine, good luck to us!  :)

Yeah i read same too thats why I am still checking new website but jus once a day to keep myself updated otherwise this app is giving notification ...all my frnds at work got thr notification regarding thr H1b visa too thru this app...

and thanks a lot for good wishes...lets jus pray for each other :)..m feeling nervous day by day :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.