pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 27.6.2018 at 6:08 PM, JustRaq said:

Hey everyone! I received my NOA1 in the mailbox on March 14th, going on a little past 3 months now waiting for NOA2. My fiancé is in the Philippines, does anyone know of any documents that either her or I can start gathering before we receive the NOA2?

RGA_Riga.pdf

Hi,

this is a document which really helps me to gather the right information for the interview and here it says that the police certificates are valid for 12 months. Of course you could organize the certificate for your country of residence as the last one on the list. But if you lived/studied abroad you can already start gathering some documents :)

Hope this helps!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, crono_clone said:

Hi everyone! It's a new month and we're getting closer and closer! I'll be visiting my fiance in September for my birthday and hopefully he'll be approved by then as well! I haven't seen him since the end of January so it's been agonizing 😭 but I know this will all be worth it in the end!

who this month ?? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Rani32 said:

who this month ?? 

They should have started the January 2017 filers but since we know they're behind, it'll probably be a couple of weeks before they actually get to them. Cross your fingers though, we're so close!

***K-1 Visa***

NOA1:         03/01/18 (old site)

03/06/18 (new site)

NOA2:         09/04/18

Interview:   12/27/18

Visa Rcvd:   01/09/19

POE Date:    01/27/19

Married:       02/22/19

***Adjustment of Status***

Sent:             03/07/19

NOA1:           03/15/19

Biometrics:  04/11/19

Ready:           04/24/19

EAD/AP:        08/20/19

Card Rcvd:    08/26/19

***Removal of Conditions***

Sent:             11/17/21

NOA1:           11/20/21

24-month Extension: Received

48-month Extension: Received

Approval:     02/20/24

***Naturalization***

Sent:             10/05/23

NOA1:           10/05/23

Biometrics:  10/25/23

Interview:     02/12/24

Oath:             03/27/24

============================================

Case Status Online: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, crono_clone said:

They should have started the January 2017 filers but since we know they're behind, it'll probably be a couple of weeks before they actually get to them. Cross your fingers though, we're so close!

january 2018 please not 2017 lol :) 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 hours ago, Rani32 said:

january 2018 please not 2017 lol :) 

Whoops my bad! :bonk: this process has us so stuck in the past I still feel like I'm in 2017, lmao :dead:

***K-1 Visa***

NOA1:         03/01/18 (old site)

03/06/18 (new site)

NOA2:         09/04/18

Interview:   12/27/18

Visa Rcvd:   01/09/19

POE Date:    01/27/19

Married:       02/22/19

***Adjustment of Status***

Sent:             03/07/19

NOA1:           03/15/19

Biometrics:  04/11/19

Ready:           04/24/19

EAD/AP:        08/20/19

Card Rcvd:    08/26/19

***Removal of Conditions***

Sent:             11/17/21

NOA1:           11/20/21

24-month Extension: Received

48-month Extension: Received

Approval:     02/20/24

***Naturalization***

Sent:             10/05/23

NOA1:           10/05/23

Biometrics:  10/25/23

Interview:     02/12/24

Oath:             03/27/24

============================================

Case Status Online: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

We dodged a major bullet as I was going over our paperwork for the millionth time and I noticed that my fiance's passport expires in March 2019 (which at one point seemed like a long way away, but not so much any more.) Considering our interview probably won't be until the end of 2018, this could have caused more delays. (Passport needs to be at least 6 months away from expiring to be able to get a visa.) 

Check your passports everyone! Those expiration dates can sneak up on you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Looks like 1 approval on January 12 as far as old website. Although old website is still not fully updated though cuz I know there were quite a few dec 28, 29 approvals in December forum that aren’t showing up on this scan. http://harveysollano.com/USCIS/uscisScanSummary.aspx

january thread

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

http://harveysollano.com/USCIS/uscisScanSummary.aspx

looks like 4 january approvals so at least two months for us.  Luckily the case load is normal or a little less for january and february.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/11/2018 at 5:02 AM, ThisCharmingMan21 said:

Hello Everyone!  We received our hard copy on March 9th with a March 5th effective date. Our file went to the CSC. We used a lawyer to put the packet together and fill out the petition as well as the translations.  I also used a credit card to pay the UCIS fee.  Everything has been smooth for far now lets play the waiting game.

Hi! Do you have any update regarding your petition? We filed our petition on March too, and case was received on march 19 2018. We haven’t heard any update nor news from uscis or lawyer. How about you? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
51 minutes ago, gremarielyzza said:

Hi! Do you have any update regarding your petition? We filed our petition on March too, and case was received on march 19 2018. We haven’t heard any update nor news from uscis or lawyer. How about you? 

Uscis is only about to start processing January filers so there is not going to be any news for another two months at least. You can check other monthly threads here on VJ to see what dates uscis is processing at this point.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Coffelacha said:

Uscis is only about to start processing January filers so there is not going to be any news for another two months at least. You can check other monthly threads here on VJ to see what dates uscis is processing at this point.

I see. According to the processing time of CA office, its 5-7 months. Is it reliable? Is there any chance that the petition will be approved between August-October if 5-7 mos from March? Im about to give birth on late august or early september and quite worried. Thank you 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, gremarielyzza said:

I see. According to the processing time of CA office, its 5-7 months. Is it reliable? Is there any chance that the petition will be approved between August-October if 5-7 mos from March? Im about to give birth on late august or early september and quite worried. Thank you 

Well, as of the moment we see that processing time has slowed down a bit again so it’s more like 180-220 days (according to VJ it’s 197 days in average). But after official 7 months pass you can make an inquire about being out of normal processing time. But anyway if petition is going to be approved in September-October you need to add about 2 months for nvc and embassy stages (this is an average, it depends on the embassy you gonna go through). 

You shouldn’t worry as there is nothing you can do at this moment as to wait. It’s going to be approved when it’s time for it. It can be faster, it can be longer, but you’ll get the answer eventually. And most likely it’s going to be approved after your baby is born. So you better relax and take care of yourself :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.