pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

How do you even check personalized estimate? I click on that thing, and it forwards me to the page where i put the case number and it just says that it was received...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, PaulMac said:

How do you even check personalized estimate? I click on that thing, and it forwards me to the page where i put the case number and it just says that it was received...

It's the timeline through this website. If you're on a computer drop down the menu in the upper right hand corner and click "My Timeline", you'll have to fill out your information to generate an estimate. Remember they are only based on data input and gathered on this website. 

AOS/EAD/AP Filed: April 5, 2019 
NOA 1: April 12, 2019
Biometrics Appointment: May 8, 2019
RFIE Rec'd: June 21, 2019 - Request for long form birth certificate

RFIE Reply Sent: July 16, 2019
AOS Interview Date: October 3, 2019, APPROVED 

Green card Received: October 10, 2019

i-751 Filed: September 21, 2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The wait is driving me crazy but alas, what can you do?

I'm praying the NOA2 doesn't get pushed back anymore, some of us aren't lucky enough to visit our fiances :( 

There's word flying around that it takes 8-10 weeks to get the case number after receiving the NOA2 now, urgh... 

Edited by Orientalelf

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 hours ago, PaulMac said:

It's on your timeline. I clicked on yours and it says between September 26, 2018 and October 3, 2018* for you.

***K-1 Visa***

NOA1:         03/01/18 (old site)

03/06/18 (new site)

NOA2:         09/04/18

Interview:   12/27/18

Visa Rcvd:   01/09/19

POE Date:    01/27/19

Married:       02/22/19

***Adjustment of Status***

Sent:             03/07/19

NOA1:           03/15/19

Biometrics:  04/11/19

Ready:           04/24/19

EAD/AP:        08/20/19

Card Rcvd:    08/26/19

***Removal of Conditions***

Sent:             11/17/21

NOA1:           11/20/21

24-month Extension: Received

48-month Extension: Received

Approval:     02/20/24

***Naturalization***

Sent:             10/05/23

NOA1:           10/05/23

Biometrics:  10/25/23

Interview:     02/12/24

Oath:             03/27/24

============================================

Case Status Online: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Thanks!
Yeah i did it yesterday after the person above said it. I though there was a "new" updated USCIS thingy where they estimate.

Thank You :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hi everyone! I'm a March 5th filer here.. just waiting to see some action happen! Hope we all see some good results sooner rather than later ;) Looks like they are processing November right now. Anyone else with a fiance in Ethiopia?

Timeline

My timeline keeps getting further and further away.....at first I was trying to stay positive, but it's officially moved back 20 days now. It's SO disheartening :( 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, BananaButton5 said:

My timeline keeps getting further and further away.....at first I was trying to stay positive, but it's officially moved back 20 days now. It's SO disheartening :( 

you have  wait until September all i think wait juste sepptember 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
22 hours ago, BananaButton5 said:

I know every week i check its further and further.  I dont know what to believe because i keep trying to convince myself that it is just a speed bump and that soon the trend will start reversing like it did in April.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
On 12/06/2018 at 9:39 PM, Bunnypio said:

I know every week i check its further and further.  I dont know what to believe because i keep trying to convince myself that it is just a speed bump and that soon the trend will start reversing like it did in April.  

I'm also getting very depressed by all the waiting and watching the date goes further into October. 

I feel like my life is on hold. I have a job I don't like, but there is no point on finding a new job now just to quit a few months after. I wished this all process was quicker or at least less random.

Edited by Jose&Jeff

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Jose&Jeff said:

I'm also getting very depressed by all the waiting and watching the date goes further into October. 

I feel like my life is on hold. I have a job I don't like, but there is no point on finding a new job now just to quit a few months after. I wished this all process was quicker or at least less random.

I understand how you both are feeling. It gets really rough and frustrating sometimes. But I would like to encourage you to stay strong and find peace and joy in the moments you have now. And honestly anything worth it in this life takes work and usually patience as well. Things that come easier tend to not be so worth it or fall apart in the end. Therefore, all of this will be worth it in the end even moreso if we can keep a positive outlook. So I totally sympathize with you as I am going through the same process as you, but its good to keep those things in mind and not to pass over the life you are given now, without your partner, but do your best to make the best of it and appreciate growing in your relationship even though you are apart. I'll be praying for everyone.

Edited by Rayapig

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Jose&Jeff said:

I understand the process but the frustrating part is when i checked my timeline yesterday it was latest october 12 now its the 18th.  I dont understand how one day can go by and my process date can move more then a week.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I agree, it is very frustrating and disappointing to see that date slip further and further back. I have decided to stop checking it as often. Or at all now. I was doing it almost daily to see any change. It was creeping up a day or two at first but now is slipping back more and more. So, I figured I would save myself that torture of checking it too often and just stop checking it at all. We know it is coming. No sense driving myself crazy worrying about what date or dates it may come. Instead, I am focusing on other things. Practicing the bass guitar some or working on a work from home venture I'm diving into. That has been eating up more of my time and focus lately. In a good way. I know many have said it and will say it, try to find other things to focus on instead. Avoid clicking that My Timeline link and torturing yourself with looking at those dates. It will come.

Timeline

I was thinking today, and I realized I'm not sure if I submitted my application with a long form birth certificate. I know a lot of people get RFE's if they send a short form. After googling what a long form looks like, I'm thinking the one I sent is short form-- although mine does list the state of birth of my parents. After some more research, I figured out that not all states issue long form birth certificates at all, so in that situation  USCIS will accept a short form....however, I can't seem to be able to figure out if my state (Missouri) has long form birth certificates or not. Oy, I hope they just approve it with the version I gave....but  I'm going to attempt to track down a long form version of mine (if it even exists) just in case I get an RFE for it. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.