pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, DuddLee said:

Day 16 after interview ( approved ) still no word on visa. Site says administrative processing. 

When the USEM is ready to issue a visa, it will change to "Nonimmigrant Visa Application"; at that time, you will know that you are a few days away from getting the visa. It will go from "Immigrant Visa Application" to "Nonimmigrant Visa Application" status and then your visa changes to "Ready" ==> "Administrative Processing" ==>> "Issued" status as well. These steps sometimes transpire over a day or even a few days. Some smaller Embassy's it happens within hours.

Sometimes, it might skip "Administrative Processing" and go from "Ready" to "Issued".

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

15 hours ago, Hirotoyoto said:

hi everyone,

i noticed the i-134 form on the uscis website expires on 11/30/2018. my fiance has an interview in jan. am i still be able to use this form and give it to her for her interview? they still haven't uploaded a new form online.

14 hours ago, Katie and Mark said:

I’m also wondering about this!! My interview is tmo and I just noticed the pages are expired

12 hours ago, KenziePNW said:

They’ll allow you to continue using the 11/30/2018 edition for now. It’s stated on the USCIS Affadavit of Support page under ‘Edition Date.’ 

We have seen that sometimes they will renew a form that expires and we have seen it continue to be used until such time as a new form is release. In any event, they will most likely use the start date of the new rendition of that form and they will tell you when they will discontinue a form. All updates to forms can be tracked here: https://www.uscis.gov/forms-updates  If you see a form that will soon expire and it may expire after it's intended use (Embassy interview) then it's best to wait till you are closer to your interview.

All previous editions are accepted anyway. The OMB (Office of Management and Budget) expiration date only matters internally for the USCIS. That expiration date has nothing to do with whether or not it will be acceptable for you to use. The edition date is what matters. The accepted edition dates for the forms are listed on the site where the forms can be found and downloaded. The I-134 states this. > https://www.uscis.gov/i-134

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

When the USEM is ready to issue a visa, it will change to "Nonimmigrant Visa Application"; at that time, you will know that you are a few days away from getting the visa. It will go from "Immigrant Visa Application" to "Nonimmigrant Visa Application" status and then your visa changes to "Ready" ==> "Administrative Processing" ==>> "Issued" status as well. These steps sometimes transpire over a day or even a few days. Some smaller Embassy's it happens within hours.

Sometimes, it might skip "Administrative Processing" and go from "Ready" to "Issued".

Ok thanks. Going on 16 or 17th day

1 minute ago, DuddLee said:

Yours is taking a little more then normal for USEM. They ask that you call if you are beyond 10 business days so here is the numbers to call (+632)792-8988 or (+632)548-8223 and place a inquiry to when it will be released.

Question that are embassy specific should be asked in the sub forum to receive the best answer.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

8 minutes ago, DuddLee said:

My interview was 21/11. Went from Ready > Application received IV > Administrative Processing Non-IV and case created on the 28/11. Hoping to get issued any day now! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I had my interview today, presented all documents and etc. the Co said all my documents were fine but she gave me a 221g requesting a follow up interview where my petitioner (fiancé) and I must be present as well as more proof of relationship; pictures, phone logs and money transfer receipts. Just here a bit  worried on what is going to happen. Can anybody give me a little enlightenment on what to expect. Also would they issue it without the follow up interview and etc. being that she said all my documents were fine? Currently tracking it on the ceac website and it is saying administrative processing. Thank you in advance.

7 hours ago, Danery said:

image.png.3e3ce8bbe9be9987fb944e9cdc5ef1fa.png

We have seen that sometimes they will renew a form that expires and we have seen it continue to be used until such time as a new form is release. In any event, they will most likely use the start date of the new rendition of that form and they will tell you when they will discontinue a form. All updates to forms can be tracked here: https://www.uscis.gov/forms-updates  If you see a form that will soon expire and it may expire after it's intended use (Embassy interview) then it's best to wait till you are closer to your interview.

All previous editions are accepted anyway. The OMB (Office of Management and Budget) expiration date only matters internally for the USCIS. That expiration date has nothing to do with whether or not it will be acceptable for you to use. The edition date is what matters. The accepted edition dates for the forms are listed on the site where the forms can be found and downloaded. The I-134 states this. > https://www.uscis.gov/i-134

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

19 hours ago, cashtribe9x said:

I had my interview today, presented all documents and etc. the Co said all my documents were fine but she gave me a 221g requesting a follow up interview where my petitioner (fiancé) and I must be present as well as more proof of relationship; pictures, phone logs and money transfer receipts. Just here a bit  worried on what is going to happen. Can anybody give me a little enlightenment on what to expect. Also would they issue it without the follow up interview and etc. being that she said all my documents were fine? Currently tracking it on the ceac website and it is saying administrative processing. Thank you in advance.

I was one of the lucky ones who answered your questions. I would recommend (for a second opinion) that for further help you seek out ppl from your embassy/country as they will be more knowledgeable on what happens in Jamaica then someone from Germany, UK or Russia. Just a suggestion.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Day 18 for 221g after proper documents submitted. Embassy informed me this process can take up to 60 days. After 60 days I can submit request to have visa looked over.

13 hours ago, Hirotoyoto said:

hi everyone,

what is the Order of Documents for the Interview for cdj?

thanks

Why not ask this question in the sub-forum for Mexico then you'll know what is asked of your embassy from those have processed there. Each Embassy has different document requirements so different order. My opinion is that it really doesn't matter as they will ask you for your documents and then they will go through them one by one and Mexican CO will take theirs and then the rest will go on to the US CO. Just have them organized so that you can find what they are looking for.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.