pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, AmandaandChayne said:

Ok this makes me nervous as vj advice which we took was to add a post it note saying judges don’t sign divorce certificates in the  UK which they didn’t before a certain date.

Thinking a trip to the court house may be in order just in case.

Do what only do will get do done.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Orientalelf said:

Looks like it's just us then. 

We are 213 days. My fiance and I are trying to disturb ourselves, but still checking the site like 2-3 times day.

I know this waiting part feels like for forever. 😭😢

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 hours ago, blue2381 said:
129F NOA1 : 2018-03-06
I-129F RFE(s) : 2018-09-22
RFE Reply(s) : 2018-10-10
I-129F NOA2 :

2018-10-18

RFE was for a signed letter of intent from the beneficiary and proof of meeting within two years.

Congrats! 

Do RFEs have a deadline? 

5 minutes ago, G C said:

Congrats! 

Do RFEs have a deadline? 

The USCIS has issued a Ruling, effective April 17, 2007, that gives adjudicators flexibility in determining the length of time a petitioner or applicant has to respond to a Request for Evidence (RFE) or a Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID). Currently, the standard deadline for response to an RFE is twelve weeks (84 days). NOIDs must be responded to within thirty days. Under this regulation, the USCIS will determine how much time should be permitted in any given case, with maximum possible time being what is now the standard response deadline. That is, adjudicators will set deadlines for both RFEs and NOIDs that could be up to twelve weeks in case of RFEs or up to thirty days for NOIDs. No extensions of time are permitted.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Nel1991 said:

We are 213 days. My fiance and I are trying to disturb ourselves, but still checking the site like 2-3 times day.

I know this waiting part feels like for forever. 😭😢

It is draining. But you and @Orientalelf will hear about your case soon! I felt like almost giving up with 220+ days of waiting and now we got a RFE. It's better than nothing! Hang in there 🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
7 minutes ago, G C said:

It is draining. But you and @Orientalelf will hear about your case soon! I felt like almost giving up with 220+ days of waiting and now we got a RFE. It's better than nothing! Hang in there 🙏

Did you already get ur RFE? We didn't get it yet. Don't know bout today, since he is working and hasn't checked the mail box.

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Helike said:

Did you already get ur RFE? We didn't get it yet. Don't know bout today, since he is working and hasn't checked the mail box.

We haven't. My partner also checks the mail every day.

21 hours ago, Jaqui86 said:

Hi everyone!! 

I’m really hoping someone can help me! We received our RFE on the 15th Oct and came it in the post today. They want a cooy of my decree absolute with a judges signature. I am from the UK - I could have sworn we sent them the decree absolute but it does not have a judges signature on it...anywhere, it just says the basic stuff then the marriage was dissolved on the 1st July 2016. At the very bottom of the page it does say insmall writing decree absolute. 

I don’t know what else to send them. Has anyone else every come across this problem and if so, how do I rectify it?

thanks, Jacqui

I had this issue. You need to fill in a form, D180 which is available online to print and send it completed along with your decree absolute to Bury St Edmunds, the divorce court. I actually called the courts and explained my situation. They were most helpful in explaining what I needed to do. Signed certificate will be back within 3 weeks. 

03/23/18 - Sent I-129F Package 

03/26/18 - USCIS received package

03/29/18 - Notification of NOA1 (Text)

04/10/18 - Hard copy of NOA1 (around this date)

xx/xx/18 - RFE/NOA2

xx/xx/18 - Case at NVC/Case # Received

xx/xx/18 - Embassy Received Case

xx/xx/18 - Medical Appointment

xx/xx/18 - Interview Appointment

xx/xx/xx - Visa Received

xx/xx/xx - POE to USA

xx/xx/xx - Wedding date <3

Helpful info

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

Timeline

NOA1-MARch 26

RFE-SEPT.29

RFE REPLY-OCT.9

APPROVAL-OCT.15

HARD copy recieve today old and new web still rfe revieve the reply ..so happy  hoping you can get your approval soon guys  god bless..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 10/13/2018 at 8:58 PM, Faith88’ said:

Finally approved !!!!!!

NOA1 March 19th (new site)

NOA 2 October 12th (new site)

No email or text update ! I was totally shocked to get the update !! 

Good luck to everyone !! We are nearing towards the end!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️

I will be following you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kasandrakris said:

NOA1-MARch 26

RFE-SEPT.29

RFE REPLY-OCT.9

APPROVAL-OCT.15

HARD copy recieve today old and new web still rfe revieve the reply ..so happy  hoping you can get your approval soon guys  god bless..

Congrats!!!

Timeline
44 minutes ago, MontanaEllie said:

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let the few of you that are still waiting know that we are still waiting also. Our NOA1 date is March 26th, so we've been waiting for 209 days now. About to go crazy seeing all those late April filers getting approved and here we are still waiting. Hopefully next week is the week for all remaining March filers!!!

Im praying for that approval too. March 27 filer here and heard no nothing at all. 😑

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hirotoyoto said:

hi everyone,

i just called both nvc phone number and both of them told me that it could take up to 6 weeks for them to received our petition from the uscis. is this correct? thanks!

That's their "default' reply. around 2 weeks is the actual norm. Some sooner, some later.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.