2,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Latvia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, The212 said:

I would love to do it online. I just could not fill in some parts of the form. For example, the USCIS on top of every paged can't be filled in using the computer that is why I decided to print the form and do it by hand. How were you able to do that?

Sorry, not sure what you mean .. I just typed all the personal info where asked and that was it. I don’t remember anything on the top of every page. Saved the draft, came back later when I couldn’t get my transcripts right away. It was all very basic. Sorry, can’t help you. 

8 hours ago, Srdan said:

Did anyone recently got approved in CSC? And please if anyone can you share the starting 6-7 numbers of you case and just starting process  and ending process timeline? I am still waiting ever since fingerprints on July 19th, complete radio silence

Wow! You've been waiting for 18 months now?

9 hours ago, Srdan said:

Did anyone recently got approved in CSC? And please if anyone can you share the starting 6-7 numbers of you case and just starting process  and ending process timeline? I am still waiting ever since fingerprints on July 19th, complete radio silence

Nope. Applied March 2018. Extension letter expired. Did bio last week of July. Still waiting...

24 minutes ago, yna2015 said:

Wow! You've been waiting for 18 months now?

20 minutes ago, The212 said:

Nope. Applied March 2018. Extension letter expired. Did bio last week of July. Still waiting...

Yes 18 months, I feel like losing my mind at this point lol

@The212 we are on the same boat, your wait is even longer then mine, did you got RFE? Are you divorced during the process like me? 

6 hours ago, Srdan said:

@The212 we are on the same boat, your wait is even longer then mine, did you got RFE? Are you divorced during the process like me? 

Yes it is too long :( I think CA is backed up. I did get an RFE. and I had my bio done even though they told me when I applied that I did not need to. I am still married and it is still taking this long. I will just apply for the N-400 and move on. 

1 hour ago, The212 said:

Yes it is too long :( I think CA is backed up. I did get an RFE. and I had my bio done even though they told me when I applied that I did not need to. I am still married and it is still taking this long. I will just apply for the N-400 and move on. 

What they requested from you if not the secret? When I was still married my lawyer told me to avoid applying for N400 because it won’t speed up the process as many people think...but later I lost my eligibility anyways because I divorced and now 5 year rule applies...I was sure I will get interview because of that but so far nothing, no rfe no interview and no green card...I think at this point I would even like interview invitation just to see something moving at least lol

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
22 hours ago, Srdan said:

I a

On 10/8/2019 at 4:14 AM, Srdan said:

I just got approved in CSC and the time was 20 months with RFE (extra 15 days to answer) 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 10/8/2019 at 4:14 AM, Srdan said:

did my fingerprints in may and got replied by september. and yes it was silence. how many months do you have before expiry.

am assuming dec-jan

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Srdan said:

Yes it’s expiring at the end of January, so you got approved almost 3 months after fingerprints?

4 hours ago, Srdan said:

Yes it’s expiring at the end of January, so you got approved almost 3 months after fingerprints?

5 but disregard. I don't know the process for divorcees.

Timeline
On 10/1/2019 at 7:01 PM, Dan&Carol said:

I was informed by uscis officer that since I filed N-400 already both interviews "might" happen same day. because file will be consolidated.

but that didn't happen. my GC came in couple of weeks ago (no interview) and now pending naturalization.

Hi 

do you have any news in your naturalization case? I got my GC today but my naturalization case still pending 

Timeline
On 10/9/2019 at 5:03 PM, Srdan said:

At what point you got RFE? In 20th month? Or before? 

19.5 month, after that I send my RFE and I got my Green Card Today 

My case is still pending. Filed March 19 2018. CSC has abandoned me :( 

STAGE 4: Removal of Conditions

03/19/18: I-751 mailed - Vermont Service Center

03/22/18: I-751 delivered to Vermont Service Center

03/23/18: Check Cashed

03/28/18: NOA1

05/29/2018: Biometrics

03/19/2019 : Transferred to Dallas Field Office

Naturalization

02/27/19: N-400 Filed Online

02/27/19: NOA1

03/05/19: Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.