2,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
16 hours ago, Gobucks! said:

I’m California. Submitted ROC last March, and they had me do the biometrics last May. Submitted my RFE response 2 weeks ago, and they are having me do biometrics again in 2 weeks. Weird.

they probably didn't get it right the first time in May or lost them 😂😂😂

16 hours ago, ZJoburg said:

Has there been any recent approvals from California?

thanks

Still waiting......

Timeline
On 7/31/2019 at 12:22 AM, memoday said:

I’m already start 17th month last week😥

call USCIS and get your passport stamped with I 551

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 7/31/2019 at 8:13 AM, falcon26 said:

I was checking yesterday frequently to see the same status.  Then around 2am I checked and found that it is approved, 'new card is being produced'.

My rfe was received on July 18 and now approved on 30th. I don't know what worked.

I really wish good luck that things move for everyone. 

Hugs,

Rajesh 

Hi Rajesh,

Can you help me what did you get in an RFE. I got an rfe too on Friday but still havent received the letter in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi Friends,

I attended my oath ceremony at Colchester VT yesterday along with 34 other candidates. I am a March 2018 filer. If you haven’t received your 10 year card, go ahead and apply for your citizenship. You can do the process online. I applied for mine in March and I was surprised to receive an interview notice in June and then then the oath ceremony 6 weeks later. Please go online and don’t wait any further. 

Timeline

Im an April 2018 filer, got RFE this week, In how many days will I get the letter in mail so that I know what they need?

How many days do we get to respond to the RFE??

Please HELP.... 

Timeline
On 8/6/2019 at 10:35 AM, OmSaiRam88 said:

Hi Rajesh,

Can you help me what did you get in an RFE. I got an rfe too on Friday but still havent received the letter in hand

Timeline
On 4/26/2019 at 10:34 AM, bestwish3231 said:

This morning I got a message said "take action on my case". In the new website update "Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed",

the old website no update yet.

what documents should I sent for ref?

Thanks 

In h ow many days did you get the letter in mail after seeing the update on email/uscis account??

Im an April 2018 filer, got RFE this week, In how many days will I get the letter in mail so that I know what they need?

Please HELP.... 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
2 minutes ago, OmSaiRam88 said:

In h ow many days did you get the letter in mail after seeing the update on email/uscis account??

Please HELP.... 

i got the letter about 3 days. The letter will show expired date to respond, about 2 months or 3 months( I forgot, sorry).

Timeline
6 minutes ago, bestwish3231 said:

i got the letter about 3 days. The letter will show expired date to respond, about 2 months or 3 months( I forgot, sorry).

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I received an email of Friday that RFE was mailed to me on Aug 2nd. its been 4 days and I still havent received the letter.

Long story short - I moved from NJ (where I filed my applictaion) to MD ( i updated USCIS with new address)

Im not sure if they will send me at old address or new address.

I called USCIS they said they have my address in file but cannot confirm where they send me the letter.

Im so nervous. Can I ask for tracking number???

What do I do...and can you also help me with what RFE could be. I heard someone mentioned, because they reported a change in address they need proof that I moved in with my husband. Can that all be in a RFE request?

Please advise

14 minutes ago, OmSaiRam88 said:

I received an email of Friday that RFE was mailed to me on Aug 2nd. its been 4 days and I still havent received the letter.

Long story short - I moved from NJ (where I filed my applictaion) to MD ( i updated USCIS with new address)

I called USCIS they said they have my address in file but cannot confirm where they send me the letter.

What do I do...and can you also help me with what RFE could be. I heard someone mentioned, because they reported a change in address they need proof that I moved in with my husband. Can that all be in a RFE request?

Please advise

Hey just so you know I moved states and they sent my green card to the new address. I was worried about that too. Do you have informed delivery ? It’ll tell you what’s coming to you that day. I would worry about it too much I think you have something like 90 days to respond 

Timeline
12 hours ago, Akru said:

Hi Friends,

I attended my oath ceremony at Colchester VT yesterday along with 34 other candidates. I am a March 2018 filer. If you haven’t received your 10 year card, go ahead and apply for your citizenship. You can do the process online. I applied for mine in March and I was surprised to receive an interview notice in June and then then the oath ceremony 6 weeks later. Please go online and don’t wait any further. 

Congrats! I applied end of June and completed biometrics in July. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, marya123 said:

Hey just so you know I moved states and they sent my green card to the new address. I was worried about that too. Do you have informed delivery ? It’ll tell you what’s coming to you that day. I would worry about it too much I think you have something like 90 days to respond 

Did you ever get an RFE??

41 minutes ago, OmSaiRam88 said:

Please advise

My husband and I moved during the two years, changed our address with USCIS, and it didn’t trigger an RFE.  I’m sure it’s fine and once you cover what they ask for in the letter everything will come together smoothly.  

Usually,  at least most of the time that I’ve seen on VJ, they are looking for evidence of joint finances. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Stone23 said:

My husband and I moved during the two years, changed our address with USCIS, and it didn’t trigger an RFE.  I’m sure it’s fine and once you cover what they ask for in the letter everything will come together smoothly.  

Usually,  at least most of the time that I’ve seen on VJ, they are looking for evidence of joint finances. 

my best bid would be wait till I receive the letter in hand. I have a home that we bought together. I send the deed to them.

Also, all my accounts are together...but yes..i will wait.

Thanks for replying though..im so stressed about this.

41 minutes ago, OmSaiRam88 said:

my best bid would be wait till I receive the letter in hand. I have a home that we bought together. I send the deed to them.

Also, all my accounts are together...but yes..i will wait.

Thanks for replying though..im so stressed about this.

I know.  I get it.  I was the same way.  But, I’m sure once to satisfy the RFE. It will come to a close.  

We have a large age difference, with me being the wife older, and we moved, so we we worried that there would be red flags and mix ups.  

Soon you’ll get that text or see your status change to “Card Being Produced”  and it will be over.  And, then you’ll wonder why you were so worried. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.