2,253 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, The212 said:

Over a year ago I received a notice saying they don’t need my biometrics. But two weeks ago I got another notice saying I have a scheduled appointment to have my biometrics done. I did them yesterday and my case changed today to “fingerprints review was completed” . Anyone had the same experience? How long will it take to hear something? 

Thanks in advance ✌🏻

My son did. But his case status never changed, it still shows as:

“At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case.”

1 hour ago, cali1618 said:

Mine is CSC as well... No idea in what order they process the cases,...Based on Nationality ?, Alphabetical order ?? or God knows  ... its is indeed frustrating. 

I know it really does not make sense. All we can do is wait and be hopeful 🤞🏼

1 hour ago, Ilonka said:

My case was from March of 2018 and it got approved after 16 months. Yours is 'only' 13 months now - I know its frustrating to wait, but stressing over it will not help. I honestly was barely checking my status online. So it was not frustrating me too much lol. 

Mine is from March 2018 too. I try not to think about it but now I am starting to get more frustrated as I saw most of March 2018 getting their approvals while there is a only a few of us who don’t know what is happening with their cases. Congrats on the approval!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Mydy said:

You should probably check on the new site https://myaccount.uscis.gov/. You should get something here. 

K1 Visa Journey

Event Date
Service Center: Vermont Service Center
Consulate: Montreal, Canada
I-129F Sent: 2012-12-27
I-129F NOA1: 2013-01-17
I-129F RFE(s): 2013-05-31
RFE Reply(s): 2013-06-04
I-129F NOA2: 2013-12-19

Consulate Received: 2014-04-17
Packet 3 Received: 2014-06-13
Packet 3 Sent: 2014-06-17
Packet 4 Received: 2014-08-27
Interview Date: 2014-10-24

Interview Result: Administrative Review
Second Interview
(If Required): No
Approved: 2014-07-17
Visa in hand: 2014-07-21

Adjustment of Status

Event Date
CIS Office: Chicago Lockbox/Tampa FL
Date Filed: 2015-12-07
NOA Date: 2015-12-16
NOA Hardcopy: 2015-12-21
RFE(s):
Bio. Appt.:
AOS Transfer**:
Interview Date:
Approval / Denial Date:
Approved:
Got I551 Stamp:
Green card Received:
Comments: Angry white men be like

xfarp.jpg

25 minutes ago, Mydy said:

That’s weird. The biometric notice I revived in the mail and there was nothing about it on my status online. Sometimes they don’t update I guess and you just recieve stuff via mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Update:

So while we're waiting for the 97billion years that takes them to process the I-751, we filed N-400 for my wife back in mid May.  She got finger printed and interview scheduled in less than a month from NOA1.  As of this past Wed, she's now approved for her citizenship (oh and had her I-751 approved at the interview lol) and her naturalization ceremony is next Wed.  The long road is finally coming to a close.

49 minutes ago, bacondreamer said:

Update:

So while we're waiting for the 97billion years that takes them to process the I-751, we filed N-400 for my wife back in mid May.  She got finger printed and interview scheduled in less than a month from NOA1.  As of this past Wed, she's now approved for her citizenship (oh and had her I-751 approved at the interview lol) and her naturalization ceremony is next Wed.  The long road is finally coming to a close.

Congratulations!! Thinking about filed N-400 but worry it will not combo interview.

2 hours ago, The212 said:

Mine is from March 2018 too. I try not to think about it but now I am starting to get more frustrated as I saw most of March 2018 getting their approvals while there is a only a few of us who don’t know what is happening with their cases. Congrats on the approval!

I’m March filer still waiting too. I see someone who still waiting got RFE or interview. Mine is nothing the last action was biometric on May. I called USCIS and the answer is you are in the process time. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, bacondreamer said:

Update:

😂😂 for 97 billion years.

Congrats. I filled naturalization while waiting for the ROC and got biometrics done this week.

The officer on phone told me that both interviews will be same day.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, bacondreamer said:

Update:

Congratulations !! I hope the same happens for me.

K1 Visa Journey

Event Date
Service Center: Vermont Service Center
Consulate: Montreal, Canada
I-129F Sent: 2012-12-27
I-129F NOA1: 2013-01-17
I-129F RFE(s): 2013-05-31
RFE Reply(s): 2013-06-04
I-129F NOA2: 2013-12-19

Consulate Received: 2014-04-17
Packet 3 Received: 2014-06-13
Packet 3 Sent: 2014-06-17
Packet 4 Received: 2014-08-27
Interview Date: 2014-10-24

Interview Result: Administrative Review
Second Interview
(If Required): No
Approved: 2014-07-17
Visa in hand: 2014-07-21

Adjustment of Status

Event Date
CIS Office: Chicago Lockbox/Tampa FL
Date Filed: 2015-12-07
NOA Date: 2015-12-16
NOA Hardcopy: 2015-12-21
RFE(s):
Bio. Appt.:
AOS Transfer**:
Interview Date:
Approval / Denial Date:
Approved:
Got I551 Stamp:
Green card Received:
Comments: Angry white men be like

xfarp.jpg

21 hours ago, memoday said:

I’m March filer still waiting too. I see someone who still waiting got RFE or interview. Mine is nothing the last action was biometric on May. I called USCIS and the answer is you are in the process time. 

Hi. I am in the same position as you. March 2018 filler. I has biometrics as well May 2019 and no RFE or interviews. Just waiting 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/27/2019 at 5:39 AM, neoblast said:

You should probably check on the new site https://myaccount.uscis.gov/. You should get something here. 

Thanks! Glad you shared that link. It showed an update to my son’s case.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
On 7/13/2019 at 12:35 AM, Brian05 said:

My understanding is if that extension letter expires, we wouldn’t be able to work legally and our stay in the US would no longer be legal. I’m pretty sure (well, I’m being optimistic) that they would send another extension if they think the process would take longer than 18 months. 

actually you have to call the uscis office and request a stamp takes a few days but do it at least 1 week prior it expiring they wont send u another letter 

Our Story

I'm the benificary

First met: August 23rd 2013 (F)
Engaged: November 13th 2014 :wub:
I-129f sent: March 20th 2015
Received by USICS: March 25th 2015
Mail notification + Case accepted and routed to CSC:
March 27th 2015

NOA1 hard Copy received: April 4th 2015 :dancing:

Mail notification - Petition Approved NOA2: May 8th 2015

B-) NOA2 hard Copy received: May 15th 2015 :thumbs::dance:

Called NVC & Received Case NR: May 29th 2015 :thumbs:

At NVC: Since 21th May 2015

Stuck at AP :clock:

left NVC/ In Transit to Frankfurt: 3rd June 2015 :dancing:

Ready at Embassy Frankfurt: 5th June 2015 :wow:

Packet 3 received: 11th June 2015

DS-160 Submitted: 16th June 2015

Fee paid: 18th June 2015

Package 3 sent: 13th July 2015

Ready to schedule Interview: 16th July 2015
Medical passed: 21st July 2015

Interview: 5th August 2015 :star: -> Approved

POE: 27th August 2015

Date of Marriage: 3rd September 2015 (L):luv:

:energy::energy::energy: :energy: :energy::energy:

AOS

Omg new card being produced !!!! I got a text that there’s a change on your case then the app said new card being produced !!! Hallelujah!!! 

Vermont filer stayed there the whole time filed March 29 2018. 16 months waiting!!   Finally !!! 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, marya123 said:

Omg new card being produced !!!! I got a text that there’s a change on your case then the app said new card being produced !!! Hallelujah!!! 

Vermont filer stayed there the whole time filed March 29 2018. 16 months waiting!!   Finally !!! 

Congrats.. That is great news...

01/31/2015 : 129F sent

02/04/2015 : NOA1

07/24/2015: RFE1

08/01/2015: Received paper mail RFE1

08/03/2015: Mailed response overnite

08/04/2015: Tracking showed TSC received

08/05/2015: TSC acknowledged that my RFE was received

08/14/2015: NOA2 approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.